Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master (1002 Views)

Husband & Wife Not Allowed To Vote In Lagos Because 'They Look Like Igbos' / North, And SW Are Like Husband And Wife, Slave And Master-arewa Forum / Emeifele Ibo Governor Bowing To His Fulani Slave Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by nkwuocha1: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
history repeating itself..... Oduduwa was a slave to Mohammed up there in the sky

that's before Muhammed's children pushed him off from the sky

1 Like

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Why I go fight mallam? Because of wetin Arewa people talk? Mschew. Na dem get their mouth so dem fit use am talk anything dem like. If na to dey fight everybody because of wetin dem dey talk, Yorubas for don fight all you ibos in our land for being in the habit of talking crap and oloshi talk against us all the time. Only a slave would be bothered about such talk because last time I checked, nowhere in the SW is under 'mallam' occupation. We don't speak mallam language, our governors and obas are not mallams. Neither do we dress nor eat like mallam. So there you have it.
Ilorin nko?

1 Like

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by AmbaliJ: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
nowhere:

Ilorin nko?

Ilorin is not in the SW, so I can't speak for them. But I want to think that the Ilorin people are ok with whatever situation they find/put themselves in. Else, they will change their situation. You can look around the other yoruba towns in Kwara state and you will find that they don't share the Ilorin system.

1 Like

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by BigSarah(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Interesting times
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by Tranquillity360: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
first miyetti allah threatened them that no one can evict them in south west.
Now thisgrin grin

1 Like

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by VictorUSA(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
No! I wont believe this...Never! There is an underground plan. And that comparison husband and wife/master-slave means something.

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Ilorin is not in the SW, so I can't speak for them. But I want to think that the Ilorin people are ok with whatever situation they find/put themselves in. Else, they will change their situation. You can look around the other yoruba towns in Kwara state and you will find that they don't share the Ilorin system.
Nigerians are not ok with the situation they find/put themselves in and can't help it.
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is created News and the Next plan After Ethnic massacre.
we are also waiting for the next, as this one shall pass.
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by Resurrection212: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
This message need to treat not in hurry to address. I know some of guys comment their not read since they see slave and master. And message was actually directed to southeast if you read carefully and you can comprehend.
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by Coldie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
They call it see finish
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by ariesbull: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamWonderful:
I don't understand why Igbos on Nairaland are crying and mourning all over this post, igbos were sent packing out of the north for mere insulting the north just because they are inconsequential and insignificant to the north, but in the south west, there was destruction of lives and properties but the unscrupulous elements referred can only refer to the north and south west as husband and wife or slave and master anyhow you see either husband and wife or slave and master, it show there is still significant added to the south west rather than the south east that north wanted to throw into the trash bin, that was why your men and women were taking from Oyigbo to death camp and sex slave. Muhammad referred to MUSLIMS as slaves, the comprehension of the group might be shallow on the issue of slavery

They called you slaves ... You face igbo

Yoruba are truly confused cowards .... Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by ariesbull: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
AmbaliJ:

okay
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by IamWonderful: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
ariesbull:

They called you slaves ... You face igbo

Yoruba are truly confused cowards .... Tufiakwa
Yoruba are coward? igbos were senselessly massacred in Enugu and Oyigbo like mere chickens, non of your leaders was courageous to condemn the senseless wastage of Igbos like dirty water and you are talking about coward, you are bereft of ideas, you are out of topic.
Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by ariesbull: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamWonderful:
Yoruba are coward? igbos were senselessly massacred in Enugu and Oyigbo like mere chickens, non of your leaders was courageous to condemn the senseless wastage of Igbos like dirty water and you are talking about coward, you are bereft of ideas, you are out of topic.

They called you slaves... Na online you fit talk

They kill your Amotekun anyhow

Go try that with ESN

Cowards

2 Likes

Re: North, South-west Shouldn't Fight, They're Like Husband & Wife, Slave & Master by IJOBA11: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Why I go fight mallam? Because of wetin Arewa people talk? Mschew. You for kuku say make we go begin kee all of dem wey dey yorubaland. Na dem get their mouth so dem fit use am talk anything dem like. If na to dey fight everybody because of wetin dem dey talk, Yorubas for don fight all you ibos in our land for being in the habit of talking crap and oloshi talk against us all the time. Only a slave would be bothered about such talk because last time I checked, nowhere in the SW is under 'mallam' occupation. We don't speak mallam language, our governors and obas are not mallams. Neither do we dress nor eat like mallam. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. So there you have it.
YOU SEE AS YOU TAKE GET SENSE REACH SO IGBOS NOR GET THEIR OWN MOUTH. YOU NOR FIT FIGHT FULANIS BUT NA FOR WHERE IGBOS DEY YOU DEY GET POWER DEY YARN RUBBISH angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Umahi To Establish University Of Technology In Izzi Land (photos) / Sit-at-home Order: Ebonyi Records 100% Compliance / After Fayemi ,korean Ambassador Revisits Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.