Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State (29465 Views)

Names Of Kidnapped GSS Kagara Students And Teachers Released By Niger State / 27 Kagara Students Kidnapped, One Shot Dead - Niger State Governor (graphic Pix) / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Meet FG Delegation, Fix Another Meeting For Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Mydazz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
The usual High Power Delegation,......
We go dey alright last last.
Let's Vote PMB again in 2023
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Mummyfour(f): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Toh... E dun red for the kidnappers.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
how do you mean?.
Red as per......?
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by WeRblessed(f): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria needs to break up. What is this? Every time one reads news from Nigeria nothing to make you happy at all. A place worse than banana republic. Why are the most intelligent brains in the history of Africa allow cow-like-brains-backward-corrupt-nincompoops to lead them. Nigerian south and east region wake up! What a sh$t hole?
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by biddo: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
osamz007:
ALL I NEED IS FOR THE INVESTORS TO RUN IN

4+4+4+4²

SAI BABA

STORM NI INVASION KO

YOUR EXCELLLENCY MY NYASH (DAVIDO,2021)
Today you no kick person, abi na your leg don brake ni? grin
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by LionTiger(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
The New Northern booming Business Oil na small thing naw.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by 2rez: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmn!
We already know how this planned shiiity script's gonna play out. @ the end of it all, the kidnapped studs would be released unharmed just as they said. A wise Nigga said " if u think u fooling people, u end up fooling yourself".

Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by osamz007: 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
biddo:
Today you no kick person, abi na your leg don brake ni? grin
I'm on injury bro

Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Never4getU: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
This joke of a country..indicies of a failed nation. Nigeria is infiltrated by Islamic radicalism caused by enacted Sharia law in some northern parts of the country.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by SmartPolician: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Yoruba land is 85% Fulanized
Thanks to Tinubu undecided

You are losing your sanity.

How is this related to the topic?
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Ezmans: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
osamz007:

4+4+4+4²

SAI BABA

STORM NI INVASION KO

another executive jamboree, deceiving continue
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Ezmans: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Yoruba land is 85% Fulanized
Thanks to Tinubu undecided
emir of ilorin
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by highness25(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/17/photos-fg-delegation-igp-others-in-niger-state-following-students-abduction/
Foolish people. I was thinking they've gone to the bush to help save the abducted ones. Gathering in a room would yield nothing.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by misterjosh(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hope the contract for the matching outfits the students will wear after they must have been rescued has been awarded already also. undecided
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Grace001: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Where is mayetti Allahu
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Freezby2020: 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Baba BUBU and his men will never stop acting drama. NSA, IGP, Ministers of Police Afairs, Information etc on a fruitless jamborees, millions of Naira wasted in order to catch kidnappers.

One Islamic man called Gumi, went straight to one forest in Kaduna to hv dialogue and snapped photographs with other kidappers to show that it wasn't as tough and undetectable as government is making it to look.

At the end of this show, money exchange hands the victim are released, the kidnappers wait for few more days and the circle is repeated most likely in another location.

Whn is Nigeria stop all these shenanigans and address the SECURITY PROBLEM WITH THE TRUED PROFESSIONALISM IT DESERVE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, THE WHOLE WORLD( DIPLOMATS, HIGH COMMISSIONERS, INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE ETC) ARE WATCHING AND LAUGHING AT THE INEPTITUDE OF GOVERNMENT IN POWER.

lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/17/photos-fg-delegation-igp-others-in-niger-state-following-students-abduction/
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
The North is their own enemy to their own progress.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Peters95: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's not by showing us pictures.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by ThatFairGuy1: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Yoruba land is 85% Fulanized Thanks to Tinubu undecided
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING LATELY PLEASE
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
If I steal a phone from one of those men sitting there, they will trace me out and have me arrested. Yet kidnappers will carry people, these kidnappers use a phone to negotiate the ransom, they meet with those dropping ransom sometimes....
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
I saw my Leader and mentor up there, Hon Minister For Interior, Ogbeni Abdur Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, Oranmiyan 1.

God bless you and unsung hero Sir
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Ashinze: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
I don't know why we southerners are have sympathy on this bandit and Boko Haram activities in the north, this northerners are same people with Niger Rep and Chad. My advice to the south is protect yourself ooooo
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Lazy9jaYouth: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You were the one saying you need rapid response, now them don take step you still dey say na scripted

If them rescue them u go say na scripted, if them no rescue them you go say na incompetence

Wetin una want seff

It's very obvious na, can't you see that?
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by armyofone(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
signature2012:
Arrive Niger.Take pictures for the Zombies to believe them they are working.
Go behind pay some ransom.
Lai will come out and say nothing was paid.
Delegate departs back to Abuja.
Bandits cash out big time,buy more weapons and strategize their next victims.
The Governor wont even reach the school or address the parents of the students.
The Governor wont rebuild or refurbish that school looking like a place you cant even rare pigs.
During campaign,he will re-visit there,tell them fake promises.
The mumus will still vote for him and it keeps happening every 4 years.

What a shameful country called Nigeria.

Pls u people should leave Lai Mohammed alone. He is at loggerheads with APC. He isn't happy with d way they are treating him in kwara state
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Toh... E dun red for the kidnappers.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Is that how it was red for d bandits that kidnapped school kids in katsina?
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by blackboy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Until Leah is released by this same FG who used Nigerians money to pay the abductors and allowed her to remain in captive, this disgraceful shameful act of kidnapping will continue to tarnish and shame this wicked government.
It is not too late to also free Leah and these ones.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Crypto4life: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
lolzzz, the money paying squad has arrived.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Hushbingo: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
The north can adopt and kill themselves, i don't care....

This isn't my concern.
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by danjaD(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shiek Gumi is part of the federal government delegation
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Simply because there is allowance for every storming!
Re: Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
osamz007:

4+4+4+4²

SAI BABA

STORM NI INVASION KO

My friend which 4 plus 4 plus 4? Buhari rule na exponential. Add another 200 to the total. Cos as it is na tenant we be for Naija. Landlord and him brothers dey use style dey share our rent. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours / Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU / DISCLAIMER - Babcock University's Official Statement On A Story By Alaba Ajibola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.