Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho (2045 Views)

Onaolapo Ademola, Ighoho Aide: DSS, Soldiers Brought 3 Herbalists, Killed 5 Cats / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho / Sunday Ighoho Lands In Ile Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Gjrich(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sunday Ighobo speaking on live interview with Mrs. Esabode who is a Youtube personality and Yoruba journalist. Sunday Ighobo revealed that his bank accounts that was frozen by the Federal Government have been unfrozen.

Here is everything Sunday Ighobo said during the interview with Mrs. Esabode:

People are saying your bank account was not frozen, that it is fake news but I read it on Vanguard that you said it was frozen.

"Yes ma, it is true that my bank account was frozen but my Bank Manager told me today that they've unfrozen my accounts. He said I should send someone with cheque to make withdrawal for me."

"No where is safe anymore, we don't even have peace anymore. All of our brothers who lives in America cannot come back home because they are scared of being kidnapped. Look at the man that came from America, he was on his way back when they killed him at Ore. Imagine, what the Fulani did to that 13years old girl. They raped her and still make a video of it and posted it. What sort of rubbish is that, in our own land."

The people who voted to speak for us are unable to do anything about it.
To be honest, I'm tired of all this. What is the use of having leaders when the people you are leading are being killed and kidnapped. They even tried to dissuade me, first they burnt my house and then froze my accounts, must everybody keep quiet and be watching things to go on like this. They promised to arrest those that burnt my house, how did they intend to do that?"

Sunday, you've tried, it's time for Agbekoya group and other fortified men to rise up now, and if they do, you can follow them.

"Yes ma, that's what they should do because I've played my part, I'm not leading anything anymore if others don't rise up. If they rise up I will follow them. Others must stand up to do the needful."

2 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Fahdiga(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
You've done your best man. if only your kinsmen has even one ball they would have joined you to defend Yoruba land but they prefer to eat ewedu and then start insulting the Igbos.

29 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by sweetonugbu: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hope my guy is not sneaking out, you must finish what you started, no Ben johnson, wahala de like bicycle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Asgard13: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
LAZY IGBOHO... JUJU WEY YOU NEVER START TO CARRRY E DEY HEAVY YOU...

Simple WAKILL... YOU FOR JUST APPEAR KILL,THE YORUBA IN YOU NO GREE YOU GO.. NOW YOU DON DEY BEat THAT FLAT PLANK YOU CALL CHEST

UNA DON KILL INNOCENT HAusa PEOPLE.. COME DEY SHALAYE ON TOP AM.. WHILE FULANI DEY SLAUGHTER SESSION FOR UNA HOUSE

CARELESS COWARDS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Pierocash(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
God bless Nnamdi KANU and ESN.

I stand to apologise to Mazi KANU ,for been among those that were bad mouthing him abnitio.

But I have recovered from my delusion, and I sincerely apologise,please pardon our ignorance initially.

You can imagine a south east without ESN today,these monsters called fulanis would have decimated everyone like they are doing in the west.

If yourubas don't rally round Igboho,and help him float a security network like ESN,Yoruba land is finished..

18 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Jostoman: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Well-done to you sir, you have tried your best so let OPC and AGBEKOYA start from where you stop.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Gjrich(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kalu is doing it alone for many years just only few weeks now
Sunday lgboho is tired.
Tell your people the truth.
how much did the fulanis give you and what did they promise you ?
If the obas of yorubaland can give fulani land just because of cow meat then tell me who is Sunday lgboho to stand?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by ayterajah(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Gjrich:

Sunday lgboho is tried.
If the obas of yorubaland can give fulani land just because of cow meat then tell me who is Sunday lgboho to stand?
Did you read the content b4 commenting
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by nedu666: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dats why i laugh when people call ojukwu coward, they think its easy to fight fed govt, see how Sunday has given up, even people more powerful than him can't talk, yet some nonetities will hide behind keyboard and be shouting coward. Oya sunday has quit, keyboard warriors that call ojukwu coward your time to take the lead is now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by ZorGBUooeh: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tactical escape cheesy

Enjoy ur online retirement fund chief,nothing do u.

Those against u are more than those with u so dont come and kii ursef for nothing..Life sweet like sugar cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Themainboy22: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
I know it's over for him the moment he apologised to Ooni for saying the truth.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by overall90: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's unfortunate that the yorubas are the least prepared for what the fulanis are cooking for this country.

Make una dey there the bad-mouth Kanu.
time shall tell

9 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Jones4190(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
you have been technically defeated

4 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by mbaise1000: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
That some people were here a few days ago boasting that mr sunday is braver and more intelligent than kanu,
But I will not be in support of any insults and blame on mr sunday, at least he tried, but those of his brothers that call igbos chest beaters may have to think AGAIN but I doubt they will,
Mr sunday failed because his people abandoned him, they abandoned and sacrificed him for obvious reasons, the way they WANT igbos to abandon kanu and IPOB,
the biggest problem most or all other ethnic groups in nigeria have is that the listen to the politicians or their kings or money bags ftom their tribe even against their own good, if igbos are LIKE that, kanu would have been dead by now but we listen to the one who is standing for us.
That some people prefer political post to the life of their people and those whose life are sacrificed are the ones defending them and insulting us and calling us all sorts of names defies understanding.
I JUST HOPE MR SUNDAY WILL COME OUT AGAIN. Though I know this fight is not for the lilly livered

6 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by IamWonderful: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ok
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by pazienza(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Where is the source.
OP attach the source to this your news.
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nandi Kanu didn’t get tired nor give up even when he was being hunted
He just continued the sensitization until people started queuing in to his Views and mission

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by mbaise1000: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gjrich:
Sunday lgboho is tired.

I think you are wrong bros

1 Like

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by IamWonderful: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
You've done your best man. if only your kinsmen has even one ball they would have joined you to defend Yoruba land but they prefer to eat ewedu and then start insulting the Igbos.
So you are not yoruba again, your family in inviable Ebonyi that sent you away like fugitive have brought you back, this deserve celebration
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by IamWonderful: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pierocash:

I stand to apologise to Mazi KANU ,for been among those that were bad mouthing him abnitio.

But I have recovered from my delusion, and I sincerely apologise,please pardon our ignorance initially.

You can imagine a south east without ESN today,these monsters called fulanis would have decimated everyone like they are doing in the west.

If yourubas don't rally round Igboho,and help him float a security network like ESN,Yoruba land is finished..
Has Kanu Nnamdi Sent ESN to rescue igbos taking to death camp in the north?
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Jones4190(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Nandi Kanu didn’t get tired nor give up even when he was being hunted
He just continued the sensitization until people started queuing in to his Views and mission
you means the same Coward that run away leaving his followers to died in prison?.
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by mbaise1000: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
pazienza:
Where is the source.
OP attach the source to this your news.

As in where are the cows?
Are you surprised?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Exclusive101: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojukwu was never a coward but a lunatic.
How do a Cambridge graduate go to war without food or ammunition to prosecute the war ?!

nedu666:
Dats why i laugh when people call ojukwu coward, they think its easy to fight fed govt, see how Sunday has given up, even people more powerful than him can't talk, yet some nonetities will hide behind keyboard and be shouting coward. Oya sunday has quit, keyboard warriors that call ojukwu coward your time to take the lead is now
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by Fahdiga(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamWonderful:
So you are not yoruba again, your family in inviable Ebonyi that sent you away like fugitive have brought you back, this deserve celebration
Shut up I am a bona-fide Yoruba man. we the Yorubas have no balls and should be ashamed of ourselves

8 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by nairalandankrah: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamWonderful:
Ok
Now you understand the demons Kanu fights
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by IamWonderful: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Now you understand the demons Kanu fights
Which Kanu? hope not that IndecentStar fugitive that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes.
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by beautyhd: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yoruba's should support this man in this fight, else the Fulani herders will attack again and this time the resultant effect will be too heavy for mouth and posterity will judge you able bodied men.
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by IamWonderful: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up I am a bona-fide Yoruba man. we the Yorubas have no balls and should be ashamed of ourselves
Hehehehehehe well I am one of the coup plotting igwes in Anambra that went to Abuja to report our governor, my baby factory is in mbase, we igbos are coward and timid, we are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs, we can't condemn the massacre of Igbos in Enugu and Oyigbo

1 Like

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by double0seven(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
What's wrong with all these Ibo people or is it IPOB. Every yoruba matter u go carry for head like pure water seller. Is there a competition between Sunday Igboho and Kanu ni? Sick people
Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by VanBommel(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pierocash:

honestly I apologize to nnamdi Kanu for badmouthing him, I plead for pardon.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Played My Part, I Will Not Lead If Others Don't Rise Up -Sunday Ighoho by nairalandankrah: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamWonderful:
Which Kanu? hope not that IndecentStar fugitive that ran away inside car boot with goats and basket of tomatoes.

This your talk is Stale already... Look around bro, you're all alone...
Motto don move.. You still dey bus stop

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Reasons You Should Move To And Invest In Enugu. / PDP Member Gbadamose SLAMS Fulanis On LASU Attack. Advocates for Yoruba Nation / Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.