Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! (632 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! by docchisong: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
This is the first of write ups I will be putting up here in coming weeks.
First of all, I must commend the founder of nairaland for creating this interesting cyber community of Nigerians from which many of us have benefited in various ways. However, just like in the bible, there is always a Judas around the corner.
I met a young man named Debo Muyiwa (nairaland ID; mayornaize) in this business forum in 2009. Following our discussions, I came down to Nigeria and invested nearly 7million naira in his haulage business. I am aware that some other guys did the same thing as he sounded quite reasonable.
To cut the long story short, this man absconded with the truck and has remained incommunicado. I have reported this case to relevant security authorities but his whereabouts has remained unknown. His business name was Hush concepts enterprises and I think he is an old student of Baptist boys high school Oke-Saje Abeokuta. All his phone numbers have been switched off for more than 1year now and he seems to have changed his address as well. He has since stopped posting on nairaland but I just want to warn everybody as my preliminary investigations show that there might someone well known(or used to be well known) to this business section that may have links with Muyiwa.
I am continuing in my pursuit of Muyiwa and any information that may help get him will definitely attract a very handsome reward. I will post more details later.
I wish you all a very good day and shine your eyes in here abeg.
Re: Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
People are so wicked, I guess you invested in Quarry business @ Saje.
Re: Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! by docchisong: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Mohumyta
Nope. It was haulage business.
Re: Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
I know
Re: Heavily Scammed By A Nairalander! by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
How did this happened . . . . did you give the truck to the guy without the knowledge of any of your own contact?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Banks That Are Fraud Stars / Bulk Sms / Wonder Bank: Investors To Smile Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.