Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,035 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) (93894 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beckysexy:
I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it, sticks and stones never broke my bones but chains and whips excite me. grin

One thing I admire about Rihanna is that she doesn't give a damn grin

You think she doesn't, but she does give a damn!
That photo up there screams of someone who's crying out for attention.

One diva I'd say comes close to not giving a damn is Beyonce.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
I like what I see. I never knew Rihanna has big breast like this o. But why she go cover am na?
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
geedot:
The average women are all the same afterall, just look how unattractive Rihanna looks in this photo compared to when dressed up.

Unattractive?
Dude are you for real?

I'm not lusting after her naked body, but common!!!
Rihanna is pretty....whether in clothes or without clothes
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
When will the overly religious people learn to overlook some things? undecided
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Goodman247: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
The breast looks full and good in my eyes, that's all I have to say.
do you know whether it is artificial, you want to suck.it like ice cream
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Omo buruku, padi tonto
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by nairalee(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
davidafe:

The question here is... If this were to be an insult to gays, lesbians and all, do you think Americans would take this likely? Let's forget religion and look at it from this angle.

And who made America the yardstick for standards? That America always find a way to cancel people that are homophobic doesn't make them right.
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by greggng: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonexistent:
The breast looks full and good in my eyes, that's all I have to say.

Very natural and fresh ...even though u made me comment ...
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oloshes everywhere you go
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by shiffynaani(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
And your God no fit do anything? Na you dey fight for your God no? Shior
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by nairalee(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

You think she doesn't, but she does give a damn!
That photo up there screams of someone who's crying out for attention.

One diva I'd say comes close to not giving a damn is Beyonce.

But Beyonce also dresses sexy naa. If you conclude that Rihanna gives a damn because she seeks for attention then Beyonce also gives a damn cos she also loves attention
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by itubaba001: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
the breasts no get strenght again . he don fall
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rihanna-topless-photo-backlash-hindu-deity-ganesha

^^^^ kaiiiiiii seeee yansh..... Rayana remind me of dollytino4real's yanshhhh. i will get that boobsi pregnant...twiice!!!!! cheesy
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by braunny(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beckysexy:
I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it, sticks and stones never broke my bones but chains and whips excite me. grin

One thing I admire about Rihanna is that she doesn't give a damn grin
S&M nice track

1 Like

Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by daniel7328(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
paulolee:
na wah oo....I bin think say this girl don change for good...I dnt have anything to say about the attack from the Hindu community...
nice topless pics though, this is the kinda pics I needed to see last night so I can sleep well after dt mbappe disgrace...

this one off me ooo
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
nairalee:

But Beyonce also dresses sexy naa

Beyonce hardly goes naked.

Rihanna is very generous with nudity. She's lost the ability to shock/surprise fans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Guide your daughters..you men stay strong.

The left are in power.

The things you will withness this season are not for the weak in spirit.

I say guide your daughters because it's coming from their channels.
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Tillatalk: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Must you show us all these before we know you are sexy
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
greggng:

Very natural and fresh ...even though u made me comment ...
it's not natural she had a boob job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Ilamina(f): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Is this her way of showing pepper to the indians for cursing her out for bringing attention to the farmer problems in india
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by koolaid87: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Even their priest will let her ride him with the necklace on
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by DSC7: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wowww.....

She looks so sexy and attractive all thanks to the ogbanje spirit controlling her.......

Wish i could wife her.......

Seee boooobiiiiii,better than so many acclaimed Naija virgins.....
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Make dem rest with their imaginary god abeg.
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by akilo1: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hindu community? Village people
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
All these annoying liberals won't respect people's religion. Why not rock satan's necklace or obama
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hypocrites, after enjoying the view in their descret they will now come out on open to torment our peace
Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by simplesearch: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Indirect way of saying, even though we serve the same god but your own is too much. There is no blaming or backlash that'll change her cos she'd lost control of her life long ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by superability(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
paulolee:
na wah oo....I bin think say this girl don change for good...I dnt have anything to say about the attack from the Hindu community...
nice topless pics though, this is the kinda pics I needed to see last night so I can sleep well after dt mbappe disgrace...

That guy just use una shine o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.