Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Rock Considers Politics Says He Will Run For President If The People Want It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rock Considers Politics Says He Will Run For President If The People Want It (199 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / Paul Adefarasin: How I Started My Church, House On The Rock And 'The Experience' / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rock Considers Politics Says He Will Run For President If The People Want It by Balloblog(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
The veteran wrestler and actor, Dwayne Johnson known as ‘The Rock’, is considering politics if he can be motivated by his people.

The WWE legend is among the Hollywood’s highest-paid actors and one of the most successful professional wrestlers, but Dwayne Johnson wants to achieve more in life despite his laurels.

In an interview, The Rock revealed his interested in a move to the White House.

He said: “I would consider a presidential run in the future if that’s what the people wanted. Truly I mean that, and I’m not flippant in any way with my answer.

“That would be up to the people… So I would wait, and I would listen. I would have my finger on the pulse, my ear to the ground.”

His political ambition and mindset are propelling him to promote his new coming-of-age comedy series ‘Young Rock’, in which he plays himself and campaign for the 2032 presidency......................................................

https://balloblog.com/the-rock-considers-politics-says-he-will-run-for-president-if-the-people-want-it/celebrity/

Re: The Rock Considers Politics Says He Will Run For President If The People Want It by Smileall(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
The sky is your starting point

(1) (Reply)

Mc Charlene Blasts Cameroonians Over The Cancellation Of The Val’s Day Naira Mar / . / Bobrisky Gives Cash Prizes To 3 Fans Who Tattooed His (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.