Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Deleted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deleted (401 Views)

Deleted post / How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account / Deleted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by kindlyheart: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
i rest my case
Re: Deleted by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wetin do the phones.y track
Re: Deleted by kindlyheart: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
Wetin do the phones.y track
nigerian soldiers robbed our lux bus at a checkpoint.
Re: Deleted by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Have u reported them to the police .?how are u sure they aren't high way robbers who posted as soldiers.? Report to police 1st .I have some that would do it for u but I guess ,it involves a tolen
Re: Deleted by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
He is even a nairalander .he wrote article about being able to track phone .I guess he can do it for u sire. But I would advice u to involve the law enforcement agency
Re: Deleted by yomi007k(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
kindlyheart:

Na wa o...

Around where?
Re: Deleted by ipobarethieves: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
sad Gone with the wind. sad.Some police do help to track stolen phone.Some will collect,chop Ur 20/30k and knack u story/frustrate Ur life with come tomorrow, next week..If u can lock it remotely/let it go.The thieves that stole it will surely meet his Waterloo

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Gone with the wind. sad.Some police do help to track stolen phone.Some will collect,chop Ur 20/30k and knack u story/frustrate Ur life with come tomorrow, next week..If u can lock it remotely/let it go.The thieves that stole it will surely meet his Waterloo
u have said it all.bro
U can as well report to police and sue them
Re: Deleted by kindlyheart: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
He is even a nairalander .he wrote article about being able to track phone .I guess he can do it for u sire. But I would advice u to involve the law enforcement agency
Can you mention him
Re: Deleted by kindlyheart: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
yomi007k:

Na wa o...
Around where?
aliade
Re: Deleted by ipobarethieves: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
Can u share the Nairalander username pls
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
kindlyheart:

Don't be too sure they are soldiers. They could be impostors, considering the news we hear these days.
Re: Deleted by oluwaseun89333: 6:05am On Feb 18, 2021
: nigerian soldiers robbed our lux bus at a checkpoint.Na wa o...Around where?
Re: Deleted by kindlyheart: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Don't be too sure they are soldiers. They could be impostors, considering the news we hear these days.
it is them. armed robbers cant rob people between two checkpoints, shoot guns that made their presence known and still have the confidence to enter inside lux bus to search for phones and money without fear of being attacked by the soldiers from the next check points. na them.

(1) (Reply)

Man Losses Wife And Four Children In Fire Outbreak / Christians And Muslims Fight In The Streets Of Ilorin, Kwara State / Video Of The Alleged Traffic Robbery At Mile 12 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.