Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

They Bring Sorrows, Tears, And Blood- From Bill Gates To UN - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / They Bring Sorrows, Tears, And Blood- From Bill Gates To UN (186 Views)

Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines / COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Bring Sorrows, Tears, And Blood- From Bill Gates To UN by bn365: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
They are obsessed with only two things:
1. The population of Africa
2. The resources in Africa

"From their vaccines to Food aid" Nothing they're doing is about reducing poverty.
If you think you'll get healthy through their vaccines, I've got a beautiful Niger bridge to sell to you.
Everything they tell you, the opposite is the truth.
They bring sorrows, tears, and blood
The Devil is a liar, so is the lying media.

(1) (Reply)

Automate Your Hospital Tasks GO PAPERLESS Today With Cliniquesplus EMR Software / These States Are Rolling Back Covid Restrictions, Including Mask Mandates And In / NAFDAC Lists 14 Herbal Medicines For Clinical Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.