Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) (3427 Views)

BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure / Pretty Mike Poses With Scantily Dressed Curvy US Model,symba At Lagos Pool Party / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by Cimbolondmic: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by EQRELOADED1: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Cimbolondmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tNy-QjfWVA

DANG! The background soundtrack be banging bro!!! Abeg who get the song?
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by mohims(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
La click la fool
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by mohims(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
La click la bend
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by EQRELOADED1: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abeg make person just reason me the soundtrack of the video. I love the flow.
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by EQRELOADED1: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
EQRELOADED1:
Abeg make person just reason me the soundtrack of the video. I love the flow.

Abeg na
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by dikeyas537: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:
La click la bend
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by hipiti9919: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2021
mohims:
La click la fool
Re: BBNAIJA VEE Meets US Model Naomi Campbell She Disgrace Her(video) by EQRELOADED1: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please I am just asking to know the name of the song used as the soundtrack. If the op will tell me it will be marvelous. I keep coming back to check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who SLEPT With Dog Narrate What Really Happen As Police Arrest Her / Secret Behind Wizkid Mother's Jane Dolapo Death / Mercy Johnson & Tonto Dike In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.