Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. (1039 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? / What Makes A Topic Worthy Of The Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
Please can someone tell me what FASHOLA has done that the masses can benefit from it apart frm BRT and GOOD ROAD. I am not trying to critize him but just want to knw what he has done. The kai and making life harder 4 d poor retailer while lastma is NO1 enemy for all commercial driver. Police are fund of collecting bribe. Can fashola do something about the agbero boy. If u buy anything at a popular market and u put them at the bus stop you will need to pay 4 tickect that u came to that market to purchase goods even when u are about to leave they will even think of assisting u. So what is he doing to help the masses.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by alanrewaju: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2011
Good analysis, but the question is who can do a better job? Is it those candidates that promise to provide water but do not know how to go about it. The true is he is not the best, but in the absence of the best, the better becomes the best option,
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by horny4u(f): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2011
Abeg political analyser, its fashola oh I prefer him to Obama. Fash don't fall my hand oh that's I supported ogidi omo now omo langidi of ogun state. I trust fasho sha.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2011
Alanrewaju thank u very much 4 ur reply. But u still have answer my question.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by sessy2(f): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ Oluface you must need glasses is there any primary sch around, any health centre around u? Where there not fasholanized as for police collecting bribe r there under fashola,do u know Oshodi?
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
And?
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by blacghost(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2011
O
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by obowunmi(m): 2:09am On Apr 10, 2011
Fashola is the best of the worst --- yes he deserves a second term.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by oldskul(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2011
I dont think this attack is just! We can give you Gbenga Daniel if you feel Fashola has done nothing to deserve your commendation! You said aside for "good Road" what else do u want? Airport?

"The question ihere is "Has Gov Fashola Raji Babatunde (SAN) done anything"? With all boldness, i say, YES.

Looking through the history of the past administrators in the state, one will agree that this is a different Governor with different view on how issue concerning developmental should be tackle.

Lets Start- Have you ever seen a good road before? Try and visit Ozumba in V/I, Yaba-Oyingbo(on going), CMS-Ahmadu Bello Way, Lagos Island, Lekki, Point Road in Apapa, Iyana Iba-Egbeda etc. You will surely appreciate what it takes to drive on a smooth Road.

Flooding? When was the last time you visited Makoko? If you have been there in the recent time, you will agree with me that Makoko-Iwaya that has continue to defy solution since the time of Lt Col Buba Marwa (Rtd) is now an express and the drainage has since been checked.

Planting of Flowers? Yes. Have you ever travelled on the high way and suddenly your car developed fault only for the "Landlord" to appear from under the bridge and do away with all your valuables. With the Beautification, they "Landlord" are now displaced and security level has increased.
If you have ever travelled out of the state to other state, you will agree with me that the difference is clear.

Welfare? The Federal Government came up with the idea of closing the Third Mainland bridge without any alternative provision, it took the dexterity of a responsive govnor like Raji to make the Federal gov. adjust,

I can continue on and on but the summary is Raji has done reasonbly well to deserve our commendation for this one year in office. As yoruba will say "Yin ni Yin ni Ka Tun Se Mi" Mening praise some one for what he has done, so that he can do another.

Make a suggestion for area that demands attention rather than outright condemination.

Fashola is a different GOVERNOR! EKO O NI BA JE" i posted this in 2008 and then he has not even done 1% of what we are seeing now.

so, Fashola deserves to be life Governor.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by oldskul(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2011
Please he deserve another term and he is getting it.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by Onuohasworld(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
nice question, every body clamouring for fashola while things re still tough for the masses, we should stop pretending , all of em are crooks,
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by alanrewaju: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2011
@op i'm not saying he's done perfectly well, that's why i said good observation to you, all i'm saying is he is far better than any opponent he has at present. Ask yourself with all sincerity who would rather vote for?
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by alanrewaju: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
@onuoha u wan make lagos turn dubai in 4yrs?  And folks take it easy on the poster, the truth remains that despite the improvement, the rate of development is nt the same as the revenue lagos generate.
Re: Do U Think Fashola Is Worthy Of Governing Lagos The Second Time. by kreamstaff: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
My mum's driver used to stay in an area blessed wit poverty and infested wit jobless families. Today he can mention up to 18 peeps both men & women who now hav minimum wage jobs with LAWMA and other menial jobs agencies restructured by him. If it were other governors they would hav given the job to a contractor friend who wud give him a cut & prolly do a lousy incomplete or not even do the job, God bless Fash jor, my advice is OPEN YR EYES.

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Ever Received Through A Stranger? / A Case of Corporate Rascality: MTN & Communication Network Support Service Limit / Is Olumide Macauly Back At Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.