Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? (2115 Views)

How Does One Become A Mod In Any Of The Sections? / There Was Once A MOD Called Sexkillz On Nairaland / Nominate A Mod Candidate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have seen a lot on this forum and below are the things I would do if I become a Mod

1. As for me, If I become a mod today I already know the people I would ban in no time, just that it would be inappropriate to start mentioning their names grin

2. I wouldn't hesitate to throw ban on those who derive joy in a frequent exchange of insults even when the thread seems to be peaceful

3. I will permanently delete the account of those who post annoying advert in the wrong session by advertising their fake products adding their links in order to scam people

4. I will ban those who misuse the unlimited chances of creating threads by creating fallacious and cooked up stories from creating threads for about two weeks.. E.g, My papa dey cut eye for my gf, pls what should I do ?

5. When I see someone who books a space with a dot (.....) should in case in makes FP, If possible, I would place modifying ban that would stop him/her from modifying it afterwards tongue

6. I would delete the comment(s) of the notice-me peeps , that is, those who use large and annoying fonts just to derail or just to get noticed

7. The moment I realize you change your gender from male to female, if possible, I will a place stagnant ban on your gender status

So my dear Nairalanders, what would you do if you become a Mod, and what kind of people are worthy of your ban ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by ERCROSS(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Andyblaze...

Hmm.

Dat guy..
He deserves a bullet
Not jst a ban..

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by chibwike(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
i will ban woman wrappers

1 Like

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmmm
Tosyne2much...you must be in APC
___una can like to ginger with plenty visions
...brb

I will definitely not allow some kinda usernames like
-assfreak tongue
-smallpenis tongue

Na example o....you guys are the first that came to mind grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
ERCROSS:
Andyblaze...

Hmm.

Dat guy..
He deserves a bullet
Not jst a ban..

grin
hmmmmmm oma my hand no dey dia oooooo
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
chibwike:
i will ban woman wrappers
hmmmmmm if you go ban woman wrappers, na him be say you go ban 90% of guys wey dey dis forum tongue
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Someone is looking for moderator status.

Yimu grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmmm
...brb

-assfreak tongue
-smallpenis tongue

bwahahahahahahaha lwkmd falls from helicopter

This babe ehn
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
teeo:
Someone is looking for moderator status.

Yimu grin
Even if that's what you think, don't you think moderator status serves as a source of income ? Abi you think say na joke ni ?
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
Even if that's what you think, don't you think moderator status serves as a source of income ? Abi you think say na joke ni ?

Congrats on Job search
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmmm
...brb

-assfreak tongue
-smallpenis tongue

See the person I am seriously crushing on, seriously dissing me.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Rapzino: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmmm
...brb

-assfreak tongue
-smallpenis tongue

mami you wickedd

1 Like

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:

3. I will permanently delete the account of those who post annoying advert in the wrong session by advertising their fake products adding their links in order to scam people

4. I will ban those who misuse the unlimited chances of creating threads by creating fallacious and cooked up stories from creating threads for about two weeks.. E.g, My papa dey cut eye for my gf, pls what should I do ?

5. When I see someone who books a space with a dot (.....) should in case in makes FP, If possible, I would place modifying ban that would stop him/her from modifying it afterwards tongue

6. I would delete the comment(s) of the notice-me peeps , that is, those who use large and annoying
Damn right op, these set of people can annoy people eh!
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Rapsainot(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=20]OMO WA NI, OMOLUABI, EYIN FUN JOWO, ADUN TASHO WO.... EYIN TEMI TO JASI wink EDIBO FUN AREWA CUPIDORA[/size]

[size=30]VOTE CUPIDORA FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2014
[/size]

[size=30]VOTE CUPIDORA[/size]
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
assfreak:

ain't dissing you...na the username be the problem.
Is it just a username or does it portray you? grin

teeo:

Congrats on Job search

Tosyn...add this set to your list of 'banned' 'awon ota re'... 'awon enemies of progress'...haahahaha
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Tosyn...add this set to your list of 'banned' 'awon ota re'... 'awon enemies of progress'...haahahaha
hahahahahaha make I include am abi ?some people wan dey gimme bad name oooo say my own don dey too much

See ehn, if I contest for Mr, Nairaland sef, if I see 10 votes make I bend.. *** guys dey para for me big tym oooo**
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Andyblaze: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
ERCROSS:
Andyblaze...

Hmm.

Dat guy..
He deserves a bullet
Not jst a ban..

grin

Noted

1 Like

Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
assfreak:

This disgusting nigga needs to be ban.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I love big asss o. Like those on Mz Pinky, Mz Booty and Cherokee D'Asss.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

This disgusting nigga needs to be ban.

You should learn to write good English first before you ask them to ban me.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by nickz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
bloggers??
especially the ones that open thread and say click here
''2face caught drinking satchet water'' click HERE to view
"empress njamah caught eating bole"click here
''tosyne2much caught popping 1million dollar champagne"click here
"wizkid chilling in popular club'' click here

no relevant articles?
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
nickz:
bloggers??
especially the ones that open thread and say click here
''2face caught drinking satchet water'' click HERE to view
"empress njamah caught eating bole"click here
''tosyne2much soaking garri''click here
"wizkid chilling in popular club'' click here

no relevant articles?
bwahahahahahaha roflwkmd the bolded got me cracking

Btw, why be say na only garri u fit use do example for me
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by nickz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahaha roflwkmd the bolded got me cracking

Btw, why be say na only garri u fit use do example for me
*edited
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
I will ban OP for creating senseless topics. Mtcheewundecided
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
assfreak:

You should learn to write good English first before you ask them to ban me.

Ass.hole I will fvck you up. I will find you and rape* You will soon create your own suicide diary when I'm done with you.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
ERCROSS:
Andyblaze...

Hmm.

Dat guy..
He deserves a bullet
Not jst a ban..

grin
I no knw say dis derailer dey popular lyk dis, i think he is doin it to get popular.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Ass.hole I will fvck you up. I will find you and rape* You will soon create your own suicide diary when I'm done with you.

Who is this one? U be man abi na woman wey you wan molest me ASSFREAK?

Go and ask about me in asewo house for the whole of Mechin. If I screw person, she no dey fit stand up for 2 days.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
assfreak:

Who is this one? U be man abi na woman wey you wan molest me ASSFREAK?

Go and ask about me in asewo house for the whole of Mechin. If I screw person, she no dey fit stand up for 2 days.
I know say na ashawo de feed and cloth you for Mechin abeg STFU. I will drill that asss of yours until the hole turns to lagos ibadan expressway.
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I know say na ashawo de feed and cloth you for Mechin abeg STFU. I will drill that asss of yours until the hole turns to lagos ibadan expressway.

HOMO ALERT!!!!
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
assfreak:

HOMO ALERT!!!!
You never jam!!!
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You never jam!!!

Jam wetin? Hope you know sey 14 years dey wait for you for Kirikiri?
Re: If You Were A MOD, What Kind Of People Are Worthy Of Your Ban ? by Andyblaze: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
hayurmidey:
I no knw say dis derailer dey popular lyk dis, i think he is doin it to get popular.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Top Memorable Quotes From Patience Jonathan / Chinenye Nnebe Again.... / Earn Extra Cash On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.