Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. (5475 Views)

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Spy360:

It's okay. We have heard you.

Now run along with your cows before ESN catches you and make you a YouTube sensation.

Fictional character like Boko Haram called ESN.
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by IDENNAA(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

For benefit of doubt I decided to watch the video because everything that concerns Igbos are completely useless and riddled with lies

This is not Oba, Anambra state.....

Op I will advise you to check Enugu and Ebonyi with places answering Oba but this Oba is not Anambra state..

Such terrain doesn't exist there for even ESN to come or Herdsmen to build camp.

You heard Op and summarily call it Anambra state with verifying..

This is spreading of false information.

The greatest problem in his country is the penchant with which you guys spreads fake news without verifying.

Odogwu Nwannem, nnoo. Nobody can ever silence the voice of reason. Don't ever be intimidated by anybody here. Cc. Juliusmalema

1 Like

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
BKayy:
[s]It happened at the bush behind the old Oba Airport.
Everybody took to their heels when it started. If you used Owerri road two days ago you will notice a commotion at Oba junction.
I saw those ESN guys live. They were very hefty. Nothing like what you see in the videos and their guns were, well let me no talk. They were masked, came with their own car let hell loose on those fulani guys.
The fulani guys later fled towards Rojenny Tourist village where they normally enjoy refuge during all the retaliation crisis that happened in East.
Mehn it was not funny. After the ordeal, those living in that around the Airport (especially Victory Land Estate) ran away, they didn't sleep the area that night.
Even me that is reporting here, the kind run wey I run eh. I no even know when I reach Nnewi.
It happened two days ago[/s]

You deserve national award for this lie.

What an old oba airport....

People like you are dangerous to the society with the ways you guys fabricate lies online.

The other day , you were in Rivers, last few weeks you were in Delta and just two days you run enter Nnewi..

God have mercy you because you are gone, consumed in lies and propaganda
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by BKayy: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You deserve national award for this lie.

What an old oba airport....

People like you are dangerous to the society with the ways you guys fabricate lies online.

The other day , you were in Rivers, last few weeks you were in Delta and just two days you run enter Nnewi..

God have mercy you because you are gone, consumed in lies and propaganda
My line of work makes traveling inevitable.
The fact that you don't know the old Oba Airport is enough proof that you don't even know Anambra, you are just a media propaganda machine roaming about deceiving people that you are from SE.
When the news of the Timber market burnt in Nnewi yesterday will make news here and I give a first view account, you'll be asking how I got to Nnewi.
Stop deceiving people you don't know anything about SE

3 Likes

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
BKayy:

My line of work makes traveling inevitable.
The fact that you don't know the old Oba Airport is enough proof that you don't even know Anambra, you are just a media propaganda machine roaming about deceiving people that you are from SE.
When the news of the Timber market burnt in Nnewi yesterday will make news here and I give a first view account, you'll be asking how I got to Nnewi.
Stop deceiving people you don't know anything about SE

Line of gossips because you are talking to someone who doesn't know Oba airport or military encampment within..

Nwokem you are a deadly liar and shouldn't be allowed to mingle with people living peacefully in any society..

You go about with all forms of claims and fabrications, lies beyond human imagination but which a 10 year old child will at same instance knows you are nothing but a liar...a life of lie...wrecked emotionally..

Soon you will arrive to tell us how Herdsmen burnt a section of the timber market yesterday..and you were there after running into Nnewi as you are passing from Rivers- Delta state..

Nna liar...God forbid.
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Tranquillity360: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Line of gossips because you are talking to someone who doesn't know Oba airport or military encampment within..

Nwokem you are a deadly liar and shouldn't be allowed to mingle with people living peacefully in any society..

You go about with all forms of claims and fabrications, lies beyond human imagination but which a 10 year old child will at same instance knows you are nothing but a liar...a life of lie...wrecked emotionally..

Soon you will arrive to tell us how Herdsmen burnt a section of the timber market yesterday..and you were there after running into Nnewi as you are passing from Rivers- Delta state..

Nna liar...God forbid.
Osy how far na.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Osy how far na.

No wonder Nnamdi told you all useless Igbos that Buhari is dead and you all believed him because he knows clearly that nothing is remaining of una thinking faculty..

Osy Indeed.... Useless miscreants called Igbos with no reasoning faculty.
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by BKayy: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nna liar...God forbid.
LOL stop ranting and hitting your head around like a rat surrounded by cats.
Who mentioned Delta and Rivers here?
It still justifies the truth that you don't know Anambra.
Anybody that have been to Anambra knows the Oba-Nnewi Old road.
Lord of the lies thinking you can fool everybody on the cyber space. Keep on claiming a state you have never been to

3 Likes

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
BKayy:

LOL stop ranting and hitting your head around like a rat surrounded by cats.
Who mentioned Delta and Rivers here?
It still justifies the truth that you don't know Anambra.
Anybody that have been to Anambra knows the Oba-Nnewi Old road.
Lord of the lies thinking you can fool everybody on the cyber space. Keep on claiming a state you have never been to

It is not a coincidence that you know everywhere and are always everywhere...which defines that you are a liar and lies for a living....

You lie alot and a lot and anyone here suppose to have noticed that...One human nearly everywhere that something happens...is nothing other than a liar.

Nna liar...God forbid.
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by BKayy: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is not a coincidence that you know everywhere and are always everywhere...which defines that you are a liar and lies for a living....

You lie alot and a lot and anyone here suppose to have noticed that...One human nearly everywhere that something happens...is nothing other than a liar.

Nna liar...God forbid.
What problem do you have with Rivers and Delta that you keep on calling them out?
And who told you that I was at Rivers or Delta what something you didn't say the name was happening?

My dear fake identity, before you claim to be from somewhere try as much as possible to know the major places in that state

1 Like

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Akiara: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dem Dey view the thread from Ogbomosho Bush ...as Fulani Herdsmen don hold them captive!!!..

IJOBA11:
IAMWONDERFUL ARREWA ARREWA1STSON

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
BKayy:

What problem do you have with Rivers and Delta that you keep on calling them out?
And who told you that I was at Rivers or Delta what something you didn't say the name was happening?

My dear fake identity, before you claim to be from somewhere try as much as possible to know the major places in that state

Not new to us that you are good at nkogheri all the time.

Nna liar...God forbid.
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Tranquillity360: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No wonder Nnamdi told you all useless Igbos that Buhari is dead and you all believed him because he knows clearly that nothing is remaining of una thinking faculty..

Osy why you dey vibrate like this.

Na onye obodo you dey talk to.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by BKayy: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nna liar...God forbid.
copy and paste?
No I've passed that level, run along and deceive those you can.

If there is anybody that have connections in Oba, call the person and ask him.
It happened live and there is no propaganda from fake lives that can re-write it.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Akiara: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hey BRo...why are you wasting time with a confirm Fulani assss-licking Ninja. These are the people that the government pays to pollute the atmosphere with unbridled stupidity??

This guy is the same as...

osegyafo98.......Incorrect spelling but you understand
meleszalwani........Incorrect spelling but you understand

The Issue you talked about is FACTUAL....Fulani herdsmen are PERSONA-NON GRATA IN South East!!

BKayy:

copy and paste?

It happened live and there us no propaganda from fake lives that can re-write it.

1 Like

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
BKayy:

copy and paste?

It happened live and there us no propaganda from fake lives that can re-write it.

Akiko Mike Ejeagha..

Nna liar...God forbid.

1 Like

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Osy why you dey vibrate like this.

Na onye obodo you dey talk to.

I don't waste my useful energy with Ipob miscreants...that have decided to be eternally useless

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Tranquillity360: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't waste my useful energy with Ipob miscreants...that have decided to be eternally useless

Osy my Boy you are really doing your work well.

Osy but make sure you dey collect better money in defending Niger area.

Makana otu adighi eme anya ura.

1 Like

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Akiara: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just shut it abeg!!!...You aint deceiving anyone here ....!!!!

You are a certified paid lackey of this present useless administration....If you like call me IPOB, I will gladly accept ...as they have proven resolute in their resolve to protect their people!!!

You are always online ...on this forum regurgitating falsehood and trying to pass off as IGBO with your useless IGBO wannabe yarns!

You cant fool anybody here as its a known fact that you are a taqqiya loving terrorist sympathizer!!...

HEY This Fulani Terrorist.... IGBOs have shown that they are solidly united in their quest to rid dem selves of this stupid marriage of convenience from you Northern barbarians.

LET IGBOs be !!..if you want the whole South-west Enjoy yourself....but SE is a NO GHO AREA ...IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT. THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU 1000000000000000000%

NOW CALL ME IPOB! angry

Juliusmalema:

1 Like

Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Akiara: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
THE GUY AINT IGBO BRO...

HE IS A TAQQIYA LOVING TERRORIST.

HE MAINTAINS ...THAT..

MELESZAWANI AND OSEGAYFO98 (I HOPE I AM CORRECT, SPELLING WISE) ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND.

THE GUY NA RANTING MACHINE ...WITH NO LEVELS!!

Tranquillity360:
Osy my Boy you are really doing your work well.

Osy but make sure you dey collect better money in defending Niger area.

Makana otu adighi eme anya ura.
Re: ESN Chases Away Fulani Herdsmen From Palm Plantation In Oba, Anambra State. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akiara:
[s]Just shut it abeg!!!...You aint deceiving anyone here ....!!!!

You are a certified paid lackey of this present useless administration....If you like call me IPOB, I will gladly accept ...as they have proven resolute in their resolve to protect their people!!!

You are always online ...on this forum regurgitating falsehood and trying to pass off as IGBO with your useless IGBO wannabe yarns!

You cant fool anybody here as its a known fact that you are a taqqiya loving terrorist sympathizer!!...

HEY This Fulani Terrorist.... IGBOs have shown that they are solidly united in their quest to rid dem selves of this stupid marriage of convenience from you Northern barbarians.

LET IGBOs be !!..if you want the whole South-west Enjoy yourself....but SE is a NO GHO AREA ...IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT. THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU 1000000000000000000%

NOW CALL ME IPOB! angry[/s]

Nkwugheri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Impose Movement Restriction In Abia As Polls Hold Saturday / Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / When South West Cocoa Was Developing Nigeria In The 40s And 50s . Nobody Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.