Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App (7208 Views)

Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Coronavirus: Tinubu & Wife, Remi Test Negative After Lateef Raheem's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by valicious1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by BOSSkesh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by BOSSkesh(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
The people he sold his brothers for have rejected him

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by valicious1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Inasmuch as Igbokwe deserves every humiliation he gets, but it's shocking to see tinubu's wife acting out this way when she's not even sure her husband would be sworn in

54 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Winneepye: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
correct woman

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by paramakina202: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
I hope she used security dogs to chase him away grin

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by AntiWailer: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Why are they looking for appointment for the state ?

they should be flogged true true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by DatNiggaDaz: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigeria is finished. If this Story is true. Buhari better stay oo

Awon Professors ati do you know who I am ? OVERto una.

I really pity us Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by pandoragirigory: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Beautiful, God bless Oluremi Tinubu the incoming first lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Jokerman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good

Una must get sense by fire by force... grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by DOptical: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Attention seeking Bloggers have now graduated to reputable media reporters according to some people. Wonderful..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by LegendHero(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol fake news to bait deluded people.

Chase him commot like say him he dog?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Dollarremix(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
This woman way no get joy before
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Basic123: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
And some Nigerian graduates believe this?

We are in trouble as a nation!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by helinues: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Post video or this na una another fabricated story

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Larryton(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Once you see the name of the blog, know its a fake news or propaganda.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Globad(f): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
DOptical:
Attention seeking Bloggers have now graduated to reputable media reporters according to some people. Wonderful..

The way they jump on every nonsensical news that feeds their hatred and sadness is amazing

They should continue their journey of misery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by isan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Source ? : Letstalknaija cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by adecz: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dem don cast grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by etrange: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
So people are just supposed to believe this because one user on the internet wrote it?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Kyase(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
valicious1:
Inasmuch as Igbokwe deserves every humiliation he gets, but it's shocking to see tinubu's wife acting out this way when she's not even sure her husband would be sworn in

Na you wan stop am?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Benwallt(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
valicious1:

The enigmatic woman is 💯% sure she next fessst laydyy of a united Nigeria. Only people from the dot (ofo- zero) section of the country still leave in dream land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by TippuTip: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
valicious1:
🤣🤣🤣

Remi is the new President of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Houseontherock1: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
I was tempted to say they deserve it, but I have stopped commenting on unverified street gossips, so I will not talk undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by tinsel: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
valicious1:
So you immediately believed this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
LOL....this one sweet me special. cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by leanonme82: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Basic123:
And some Nigerian graduates believe this?

We are in trouble as a nation!

You know IPOB believes anything as long it fuels their hate. Jubril of Sudan and Amoda of Guinea. Hope u saw the agbada urine pictures of tinubu wetting hing himself during the campaign. They lie and believe their own lies. Its a medical illness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by valicious1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
tinsel:

So you immediately believed this nonsense.

What's there not to believe?
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by 001Lagos: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Anything to get traffic
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Guestlander: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Joe Igbokwe probably has a direct line to Tinubu. He is a trusted ally. I don't know about the rest.
Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Christistruth03: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
By now you should be able to know fake news

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App by Sucre6: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
I pray this news is true 😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Move To Raise Fine For Nigerian Flag Violators From ₦‎100 To ₦‎100,000 / Festus Odimegwu’s Wife Kidnapped / Tension As New Judge Takes Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.