Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bitcoin Black Going To Be Launch Next Month Don't Miss Out For The Airdrop. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Black Going To Be Launch Next Month Don't Miss Out For The Airdrop. (1213 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Profitable Business Is About To Be Launch With Bonus DCT Valued At $250 / Spreadsheet For Those That Joined The Airdrop Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Black Going To Be Launch Next Month Don't Miss Out For The Airdrop. by Natural441(m): 1:55am On Feb 18, 2021
BITCOIN is over 16million naira
Dey did Airdrop when the coin was less than a dollar.
But most of us missed it cuz we don't have to knowledge about it then.

Now the next biggest crypto currency after BITCOIN called BITCOIN BLACK is doing an Airdrop

*AIRDROP REGISTRATIONS*
Bitcoin black world promising crypto currency after Bitcoin is launching soonestâš¡
Currently Bitcoin black is doing airdrop
The purpose of the Airdrop is to create awareness so people could adopt the coin.
So Bitcoin black is giving out free 3600 coins to everyone that Registered for the Airdrop. Currently 3600 coins is 36$ but once coin is listed on binance price might change and pump to 1$ per coin months after listing. Thereby giving you almost 3600$
Trust me
You wouldn't want to miss this.

Join this WhatsApp group to register for the airdrop
https:///B5SlIkU2WXZEUrbEic4roe
Of WhatsApp me

Re: Bitcoin Black Going To Be Launch Next Month Don't Miss Out For The Airdrop. by Oluwadare316(m): 3:38am On Feb 18, 2021
This is great.

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Lcredit Loan To Me / Transfer Wise Binance Exchange / Latest News on Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.