Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,457 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) (1102 Views)

Please How Do I Receive Money From Someone Abroad / My Bank Swift Code Do I Still Have To Send It To Someone Abroad ? / Fire Engulfed Katangowa Market In Agbado/okeodo, Lagos State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by Itemz7Packaging(f): 2:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Ehehe, see the power of packaging. Someone abroad packaged Corncobs "kuku Agbado" and called it Corn stover, omo mo fo ooo�

Never underestimate the power of packaging.

You think that your idea or product is useless, package it first and see the magic it will perform.

I have come to realize that no idea is foolish and anything can be packaged. Do not assume that everyone out there knows about that idea you're thinking in your head.

Henceforth, I will start going around my neighborhood to gather corncobs 'Kuku Agbado' Nobody should drag this business with me �

Well , if you desire to package your products today, you can reach out via Whatsapp 070...835...63037. We stock all types of standardized food packaging pouches and containers.

1 Like

Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by Kosoco(m): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Pls what is it used for.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by nifemi25(m): 4:59am On Dec 19, 2021
What's the usefulness please
Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by gasparpisciotta: 5:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Only ruminants e.g cows can eat this!!!!
Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by SavageResponse(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Itemz7Packaging:
Ehehe, see the power of packaging. Someone abroad packaged Corncobs "kuku Agbado" and called it Corn stover, omo mo fo ooo�

Never underestimate the power of packaging.

You think that your idea or product is useless, package it first and see the magic it will perform.

I have come to realize that no idea is foolish and anything can be packaged. Do not assume that everyone out there knows about that idea you're thinking in your head.

Henceforth, I will start going around my neighborhood to gather corncobs 'Kuku Agbado' Nobody should drag this business with me �

You're busy shouting "Never underestimate the power of packaging".

Oya tell us what it's used for
Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by egopersonified(f): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2021
People also ask

What do they do with corn cobs?

Uses

Bedding for animals – cobs absorb moisture and provide a compliant surface.

Ground up and washed (then re-dried) to make cat litter.

A mild abrasive for cleaning building surfaces, when coarsely ground.

A corncob pipe. ...

As a biofuel.

Charcoal production.

Environmentally-friendly rodenticide (powdered corn cob)

Corncob - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Corncob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by Itemz7Packaging(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Kosoco:
Pls what is it used for.....

For this asking, these are what Corncobs (Kuku Agbado) are used for;

Corn cobs can be used to make biofuels or be used as a low-quality, emergency feed for livestock.

You can also use it for beddings for animals too.

Corn cobs are added to boiling water for blanching vegetables like potatoes and greens. The essence is to give that corn flavor to it.

Completely dry cobs are used as replacements for wood chips, in a combination with charcoal for grilling, or to smoke meats, chickens, fish, etc

As they help to give a sweet, smoky flavor to your food.

You can also corn cobs as pot scrubbers. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by Itemz7Packaging(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2021
nifemi25:
What's the usefulness please

Corn cobs can be used to make biofuels or be used as a low-quality, emergency feed for livestock.

Corn cobs are added to boiling water for blanching vegetables like potatoes and greens. The essence is to give that corn flavor to it.

Completely dry cobs are used as replacements for wood chips, in a combination with charcoal for grilling, or to smoke meats, chickens, fish, etc

1 Like

Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by Itemz7Packaging(f): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2021

Re: Someone Abroad Just Packaged Corncobs(kuku Agbado) by Kosoco(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Itemz7Packaging:

Thanks.... Merry Christmas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Brand New Shoes For Primary And Secondary Schools / Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. / Wholesale Designer Silk Ties For Sale. Some Shirts Too - Up To Xxl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.