Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure (12920 Views)

Bonaventure Enemali Shot By Navy Officer! Anambra Commissioner Escapes Death / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner / Imo State Hosts 2019 Ahiajoku Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Politicians always using religion to confuse gullible masses.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by MysteryShopper: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by abbeyty90: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2021
when they should be hosting economy submit. nah gospel song we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by dinomcjohn: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is really beautiful. To God be all glory forever. God bless Anambra State. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by deeway200(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
copycat . Expression and Experience.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by PrinceMajestic: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
backnbeta:

True worship can actually save them from terrorists, yes, true worship and not the fake prayers most people offer around. However, like you, I believe in the work and pray principle which we don't follow around here. We are mostly lazy and only pray because we don't want to work undecided

BTW, hope they observed all covid-19 protocols undecided
lol, funny question. U can see that no covid guidlines are been adhered to from the pics how let me falsely accept that prayers solve terrorism. How about diseases like covid, poverty, corruption and unemployment? Or will prayers cure u all of tribalism nd nepotism? Does prayers solve them too? You all should stop promoting insanity

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by backnbeta(f): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
lol, funny question. U can see that no covid guidlines are been adhered to from the pics how let me falsely accept that prayers solve terrorism. How about diseases like covid, poverty, corruption and unemployment? Or will prayers cure u all of tribalism nd nepotism? Does prayers solve them too? You all should stop promoting insanity
Prayer answereth all things, my brother. However, praying doesn't mean we shouldn't work and that's where Africans miss it- they are too intellectually lazy to combine faith in God with the situation around them. As a Christian I pray, I have faith but I don't joke with my physical efforts! I believe instead that He will crown my efforts with success.
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by GoldHorse(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Don't go and find work and projects to do....... Maybe we think Israel and other technologically advanced countries got there by dancing at fellowships lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by PrinceMajestic: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
backnbeta:

Prayer answereth all things, my brother. However, praying doesn't mean we shouldn't work and that's where Africans miss it- they are too intellectually lazy to combine faith in God with the situation around them. As a Christian I pray, I have faith but I don't joke with my physical efforts! I believe instead that He will crown my efforts with success.
you're just another annoying religious fanatic. Pls stay off I hate to argue with people like you. But with all the prayers you pray for so many years has Nigeria changed or it is getting worse even though it appears to be the most religious country on earth? Just stay off my mention pls. You guys are very daft and annoying
Re: Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure by backnbeta(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
you're just another annoying religious fanatic. Pls stay off I hate to argue with people like you. But with all the prayers you pray for so many years has Nigeria changed or it is getting worse even though it appears to be the most religious country on earth? Just stay off my mention pls. You guys are very daft and annoying
To each one his own undecided

BTW, I don't pray for Nigeria because I don't believe in the contraption. Thanks for reading and passing cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / Road To 2023: Mass Defection Hits Niger APC / Fuel Scarcity: We Have 2 Billion Litres Available – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.