Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency (3536 Views)

Why States Must Have More Powers – Osinbajo / Provide Land For RUGA, Presidency Urges States / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by orisa37: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2021
MATAWALLE IS PROBABLY HAVING DEMENTIA TOO.

ALL OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES MUST HAVE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL OF THEMSELVES NOW
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by migeoart(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Lolz grin grin ;Dall these una many talk if RUGA start now none of you will do anything abt it! I MEAN NONE OF YOU! just drink water and rest and make plans of either leaving Nigeria or strategize on protecting your self and your family!
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Valkrie: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Talk is cheap.....go and establish the stupid rugs in all the state nah....yeye marauders..!! That governor is at the forefront of their agenda and have been studying the bagga for sometime now...
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by orisa37: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2021
MATAWALLE IS PROBABLY HAVING DEMENTIA TOO.

ALL OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES MUST HAVE FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL OF THEMSELVES NOW.

EACH STATE MUST CONSTITUTE OWN S.P.S.C TO HANDLE HER OWN S.P.C, S.R.C. & S.E.C. IT'S STATES RIGHT WITHOUT NASS INTERVENTION AND POKENOSING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Spy360(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2021
If they can make Nnamdi Kanu the new Sultan of Sokoto, we will give them RUGA.

Agree?

1 Like

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by theFilmtric: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2021
the day they try to establish RUGA in SW iss the day the governors will burn—we South westerners have been stupidly accommodating for a long time

I think its high time we divided
Establish settlements for criminal citizens at the cost of hard working and law abiding citizens taxes??
The South won't hear any of it!
Any southern governor that establishes RUGA deserves to be burned to DEATH
These people take us for fools
I trust my SE brothers
The governor,family,houses,properties will go!

SW is too gullible

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Oghene1st: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

I think Southereners are underestimating these people and their agenda in conquering the whole country.

The Fulanis are in control of everything in Nigeria and can do as they wish to any region.....

The Yorubas could have cared less if only they were getting some positions but now they too have been sidelined.

That is it. It is because they are being sidelined by Buhari, that is why they are speaking against this evil. They never did when Buhari was appointing them from 2015 to 2019 when all these things were happening. But immediately Buhari started sidelining them from late 2019 til now, they keep shouting at and criticising Buhari's govt. Trust those people at your own peril. Come 2023, we the South South people will bury their political reputation finally in Nigeria.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by darkwan: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
this bastard Fulanis have really taken the south for a fool far too long, it’s brewing definitely and will hit them soon, heaven bear us witness none of them will survive it. Mark my words.. soon it will and it will be real hard

too long ojare....
i saw the videos how their fulani bandits were sharin weapons amongst themselves in the bush....

better this people respect themselves or return back to the hell hole they come from....

its better they caution themselves quick quick....
everybody is pissed off in nigeria....

dan fodio bullshitt is over....nobody will tolerate it....
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Oghene1st: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=theFilmtric post=99182915]the day they try to establish RUGA in SW iss the day the governors will burn—we South westerners have been stupidly accommodating for a long time

I think its high time we divided
Establish settlements for criminal citizens at the cost of hard working and law abiding citizens taxes??
The South won't hear any of it!
Any southern governor that establishes RUGA deserves to be burned to DEATH
These people take us for fools
I trust my SE brothers
The governor,family,houses,properties will go!

SW is too gullible

theFilmtricsay
[/quote

Shut up and leave South East from your useless ranting.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by ContentedK: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2021
darkwan:

too long ojare....
i saw the videos how their fulani bandits were sharin weapons amongst themselves in the bush....

better this people respect themselves or return back to the hell hole they come from....
it’s not by just writing on nairaland, the reality is here. Rise up and defend your land, the south west still thinks this a joke.. MNK has be hitting on this but you guys kept calling him a coward and whatever. Rise up and defend your land and your self.. they are coming to kill and destroy
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by darkwan: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
it’s not by just writing on nairaland, the reality is here. Rise up and defend your land, the south west still thinks this a joke.. MNK has be hitting on this but you guys kept calling him a coward and whatever. Rise up and defend your land and your self.. they are coming to kill and destroy

abegi park....dont mention that london monkey here....fraudster....

you think igbo land cant do without cownunu....??
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by theFilmtric: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:
I just hope that your tribalism doesn't end you— Whether you know it or not the Northern agenda is affecting all off us I won't reply you anymore Good riddance
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2021
Buhari say it is your expansionist agenda u want to fulfill
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2021
just one northern governor trying to sell his idea to others especially the southern ones to embrass the devilish RUGA system. .......the north have large expense of land, let them use it and implement it there.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by ggood: 10:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Go to Sambisa
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by RealEzee(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Let them Ruga in their northern states, let the south Ruga its own with its indigenes, abi ondo did one with yankee cows gbayi even those yankee cows are peaceful sef grin, it's not by force to Ruga here in d South for fulani herders, mbanu, kole werk ra ra, who tell u babatunde don't want to have cows of his own? abi before fulani contact Shey other states and tribes were not owning their own rugaliciois system, why the monopoly kwa, black market dollar na northern monopoly now cattle herding and the likes too? Madness!!
The audacity is what's annoying

Southern governors should Ruga for the southern owned businesses n people, invest in ur own people, protect ur pple, he that won't provide for his own home/ is worst than an infidel!!! Look back home
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Oghene1st: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:

I just hope that your tribalism doesn't end you—
Whether you know it or not the Northern agenda is affecting all off us
I won't reply you anymore
Good riddance

theFilmtricsay

I am tribalistic but the Yorubas are more tribalistic. You can't fool people for long. You snakes.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
yet another failed mission
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by EMMY76: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
So these barbarians have not given up on ruga?
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by WestAfricaan: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is this even proper? Ruga in what sense
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Bonavi: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
These cow group fucking Fulanis really believe they no what they are doing. We are waiting down east, come and establish ruga cowfuckers
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by backnbeta(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
RedPanthar:
How does RUGA stop the same terrorists from thier dastardly act? It reinforces the wicked acts. Let them stay up north
RUGA will be South's worst mistake because it will only be an avenue for the killer herders to meet officially and carry out their dastardly acts undecided
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by tit(f): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
You must have RUGA or we kill you.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Whoube99(f): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
All States must have Ruga – Matawalle says after chat with Buhari..

He spoke to reporters after a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Matawalle said a presidential intervention was underway “to sustain the peace Zamfara is now enjoying’’.

He added that solution to the recurring violence between farmers and herders “was ruga”.

All state governments must brace up and construct grazing grounds, popularly called Ruga, so as to find a lasting solution to clashes between herdsmen and farmers across the country,” he said.

Matawalle expressed confidence that the provision of the grazing grounds will discourage herdsmen’s desire for relocation.

“In Zamfara, we are constructing Ruga for them. If we allow them to keep moving around, migrating from one State to another, we cannot bring this issue to an end,” he stated.

NGF Chairman and Ekiti Governor, Kayode Fayemi, briefed State House correspondents after an emergency meeting at the State House Banquet Hall.

Fayemi said the governors reviewed farmers/herders conflict, banditry, kidnapping, militancy, sea piracy, cultism, youth protests, insurgency, among others.

He said the NGF condemned ethnic profiling of crime and criminality in the country.

Fayemi disclosed that governors restated commitment to the protection of lives and property and sympathize with those who are bereaved.

“The Governors Forum has gone ahead also to provide some financial support to victims of the conflict experienced in Oyo and Ogun States where our delegation visited last week.

“Nigerian governors also said in very clear terms, that crime and criminality should comprehensively be prosecuted wherever they may occur without ethnic, religious or any other colouration.

“Governors are totally opposed to ethnic profiling of crime; knowing what has transpired in other parts of the world,’’ he said.

On the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP), the forum agreed that the traditional method of grazing was no longer viable.

The meeting also reviewed the challenge of resources for Nigeria’s military institutions.

Fayemi added that the NGF welcomed the appointment of new service chiefs and would fully support them.

Zamfara Governor, Bello Matawalle said he advised his Niger counterpart, Abubakar Bello, to negotiate with the terrorists.

Matawalle insisted negotiation was not a sign of weakness but part of peace efforts because he realised not all bandits were terrorists.

He made the remark after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House on Wednesday.

Matawalle told reporters that he inherited banditry from the previous administration in Zamfara.

“It had been there for almost eight years before I came. Following the dialogue I initiated with the bandits, Zamfara is now very calm”, NAN quoted him as saying.

“I have advised the Governor of Niger to meet with all stakeholders and find out the root cause of the crisis so as to initiate dialogue and ensure reconciliation. That is the only way to achieve what I have been able to achieve in my State.

He disclosed that the governor was following steps for peace, adding that there shall be an end to the clashes soon.

Staff, students and family members of the Government Secondary School, Kagara in Niger, were kidnapped late Tuesday.

The federal government said there are political and military options on the table.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/18/herdsmen-all-states-must-have-ruga-matawalle-says-after-chat-with-buhari/

I need to be convinced that these Fulani people including their governors possess any modicum of sense or brain.
How can someone said such Is he mad

1 Like

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Cosbyrich: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ruga is dead on arrival. Fulanis have been defeated.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Rugaria: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
At this rate, war is inevitable..
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by SouthSouth1914: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is cattle rearing the business of the presidency? Let them answer we can take things from there..

The have enough land in Sambisa forests to actualize their Ruga dreams!

1 Like

Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Whitecoal711: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Shebi buhari tenure go finish
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Veqtor: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
They must b joking. It will not happen.

Der fulanization plans have failed already.
Re: All States Must Have Ruga – Presidency by Veqtor: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Shebi buhari tenure go finish

I doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Certificate Forgery Scandal Resurfaces (Pictures) / "Peter Obi Has Killed PDP" - Watch Gov. Fayose's Brother, Isaac's Analysis. / Benjamin Mayor: Biden To Respond To Chimamanda Letter After Easter Break.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.