Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. (5467 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
It's of a great interest to me when i see people who wanting to make moves forward in life. First, let me bring to your understanding that for now it's very hard for you to get either USA or Canada Visa for Nigeria. but never again because the break through has come for now.

Now you can travel to US, Canada even if you want European Visa, and No interviewing in the embassy.
The most amazing thing about our service is No payment before service, what we do is services before payment that means until your visa show up you dont pay dime.

Notes: It will take us four months to get your VISA ready for you.

Contact us gpowered79@gmail.com or call us 07039507868
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Gpowered79

The only money you might pay if there is need for that is if your e-passport has not been use to travel before to any abroad country, than you have to pay us to get your E-passport stamp with U.S or Canada or what ever country you want to travel to.

You are a very dubious individual. Scumbags like u will stop at nothing to dupe pple.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by peace5050: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
@justwise correct i like you for ur attack on this 419ers and thieves . @ poster u had better go out and look for a better job else thunder go strike you bad .
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
Anyway you can say whatever you like the truth remain that i offer true services.
If you doubt me just google mine ID gpowered79. this information was given to me by mine friend who has
help a lot of people, like i said service before payment if you have any Visa that has been use to travel before.
If you have than give it a try i bet you, you will not pay dime before your Visa arrive.

Like i said just give it a try.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Delta007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
It's funny how individuals cry that the government is soooo corrupt yet we as individuals cannot be straight. Nigeria is where it is today because of us!
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
peace5050:

@justwise correct i like you for your attack on this 419ers and thieves . @ poster u had better go out and look for a better job else thunder go strike you bad .
@justwise why are saying what you dont know
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Gpowered79:

Like i said just give it a try. @justwise why are saying what you dont know
What u are promising to give pple is fake visa stamp. You re just one of those dodgy agents ripping pple off.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
peace5050:

@justwise correct i like you for your attack on this 419ers and thieves . @ poster u had better go out and look for a better job else thunder go strike you bad .
Delta007:

It's funny how individuals cry that the government is soooo corrupt yet we as individuals cannot be straight. Nigeria is where it is today because of us!

Trust some Nigerians and their wicked minds. Govt gets all the blame while they are busy defrauding pple on/offline
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2011
justwise:

What u are promising to give pple is fake visa stamp. You re just one of those dodgy agents ripping pple off.

Look at Goat is calling his brother Ram, @Justwise, my path is clear but you, who will believe you?
You dont even have any contact on your profile with Nairaland because you are fake, No picture, no contact address nothing,
because you are HERE to steal from people why am here to serve. GOAT IS CALLING PERSON RAM
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2011
Gpowered79:

Look at Goat is calling his brother Ram, @Justwise, my path is clear but you, who will believe you?
You dont even have any contact on your profile with Nairaland because you are fake, No picture, no contact address nothing,
because you are HERE to steal from people why am here to serve. GOAT IS CALLING PERSON RAM

You are a shameless thief, u want to stamp fake visas on pple's passport to look as if they have traveled b4, are not a wicked soul? What contact details do u have in ur profile? Is pic a contact details? How are we sure that that pic is actually ur pic? Yahoo yahoo scums like u don't normally pic up their pics.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gbenge77(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Gpowered79:

It's of a great interest to me when i see people who wanting to make moves forward in life. First, let me bring to your understanding that for now it's very hard for you to get either USA or Canada Visa for Nigeria. but never again because the break through has come for now.

Now you can travel to US, Canada even if you want European Visa, and No interviewing in the embassy.
The most amazing thing about our service is No payment before service, what we do is services before payment that means until your visa show up you dont pay dime.

Notes: It will take us four months to get your VISA ready for you.

Contact us-gpowered79@gmail.com or call us 07039507868,08027252208
   @Op,a US visa without an interview?Which category of visa do you secure for your clients?Is it a business,student,employment-based,, ,visa ?Ok,so one does not need to pay the mandatory $140 MRV fee as specified by the State Department?May i ask you,have you ever visited the Us embassy website ,yourself?Do know how easy the visa application process is,currently?

How do you mean" it is very hard to get either a Us or Canadian visa"?You mean,with the proper documentation and genuine intentions,one would still be denied a visa?Well,Since you claim can deliver visas to your clients without an interview,then you must be more powerful than the State Department.In fact,your name needs to be entered in to the Guinness book of world records  for  such a feat.

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Gbenge 77:

@Op,a US visa without an interview?Which category of visa do you secure for your clients?Is it a business,student,employment-based,, ,visa ?Ok,so one does not need to pay the mandatory $140 MRV fee as specified by the State Department?May i ask you,have you ever visited the Us embassy website ,yourself?Do know how easy the visa application process is,currently?

How do you mean" it is very hard to get either a Us or Canadian visa"?You mean,with the proper documentation and genuine intentions,one would still be denied a visa?Well,Since you claim can deliver visas to your clients without an interview,then you must be more powerful than the State Department.In fact,your name needs to be entered in to the Guinness book of world records  for  such a feat. 

Anyway am using a strong connection in their embassy which you might never know about now maybe latter, but my link is confirm and legit. like i said in my thread above you dont have to pay dime until you have arrive in the country of your choice then your people will give us our cash, is that simple.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Skywalker5(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Anyway am using a strong connection in their embassy which you might never know about now maybe latter, but my link is confirm and legit. like i said in my thread above you dont have to pay dime until you have arrive in the country of your choice then your people will give us our cash, is that simple.

Then u come up with stories during your visa scam that there is a problem in between and you will need to bribe someone or something funny, You guys are hilarious. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Stop lying to urself and get real, gateman at the embassy is ur connection or ur gf is the ECO there.

Some of poor con-artist still think that pple are silly enough to believe this connection nonsense.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by lovemoi2(f): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=411695.msg8123236#msg8123236
Gpowered79:

Hello Friends, how is everybody doing today hope all is doing fine. Anyway i'm here to help so people who are passing through all this i listed here : (1)  Weak Erection of manliness, (2) Low Sperm Count (3) General Body Weakness (4) HIV Patient (5) Diabetes (6) Liver Problem (7) Loss of Memory (cool Stomach Ulcer (9) Rheumatism and Waist Pain. If any of this is your problem you don't have to worry anymore because the solution is here and now, all you need is to call me now on this -+2347039507868 my email-gpowered79@gmail.com   My regard to  you all, Doc Osward Jonathan. Thanks.

apparently he is a doctor too!! Fu*kin thief
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2011
lovemoi2:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=411695.msg8123236#msg8123236
apparently he is a doctor too!! Fu*kin thief
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2011
justwise:

justwise:

@Justfoolish, So you mean i cant be of help to Nigerians, out there right? you are wrong man because you sit there in UK or what ever country you are now doing nothing to your fellow Nigerian and you are condemning me who is ready to HELP.

For your best information, Two Nigerian are traveling this weekend, one is going to U.S and the other to Canada and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that.

We Nigerian must achieved our dreams.

Thank you all.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by lovemoi2(f): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

@Justfoolish, So you mean i cant be of help to Nigerians, out there right? you are wrong man because you sit there in UK or what ever country you are now doing nothing to your fellow Nigerian and you are condemning me who is ready to HELP.

For your best information, Two Nigerian are traveling this weekend, one is going to U.S and the other to Canada and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that.

We Nigerian must achieved our dreams.

Thank you all.
shoot yourself! You pathetic thief. You think people on NL are stu*pid. YOU ARE EVEN ANOYING
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by suxes2005(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2011
LOL @OP

Since you have a strong link, why will the visa take 4 months?

SHALOM
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

We Nigerian must achieved our dreams.Thank you all.  

No, you are useless to Nigeria and a liability.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Anyway you can say whatever you like the truth remain that i offer true services.
If you doubt me just google mine ID gpowered79. [s]this information was given to me by mine friend who has
help a lot of people,[/s] like i said service before payment if you have any Visa that has been use to travel before.
If you have than give it a try i bet you, you will not pay dime before your Visa arrive.

Are you guys following my statement at all?

Am a Doc and i treat with Herbal medicine, okay.
Am not denying my profession like you @Justfoolish
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Are you guys following my statement at all?

Am a Doc and i treat with Herbal medicine, okay.
Am not denying my profession like you @Justfoolish

You are a disgrace to urself, u are really a native Doc, God help whoever falls into ur wicked hands.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2011
@justwise, just like your name you are just getting wise now that means you have being a fool all along.

Anyway this thread is not for you at all, is for my fellow Nigerian who understand the language am speaking ok.

I will never reply all you haters here again, wither you like it or not i will not tell you haters, the link am using.

@justwise and the rest haters out here, very soon your MAMA and your grand-MAMA will soon come to for Visa.

bye HATERS
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

@justwise, just like your name you are just getting wise now that means you have being a fool all along.

Anyway this thread is not for you at all, is for my fellow Nigerian who understand the language am speaking ok.

I will never reply all you haters here again, wither you like it or not i will not tell you haters, the link am using.

@justwise and the rest haters out here, very soon your MAMA and your grand-MAMA will soon come to for Visa.
bye HATERS

Bye common criminal.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2011
suxes2005:

LOL @OP

Since you have a strong link, why will the visa take 4 months?

SHALOM
@Suxes2005, That is how long it will take to get your Visa processed, after that you are on your way, k
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

@Suxes2005, That is how long it will take to get your Visa processed, after that you are on your way, k

That is how long it takes u to milk ur victims, after that u disappear.
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by suxes2005(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

Aight bruv. wat are the process that will make it to take that long?

SHALOM
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Gpowered79:

bye HATERS

Like most con artists, once backed into a corner, like a trapped rat they bite. You have no link at the Canadian embassy. Do you truly think every embassy is as corrupt as you are? Or like the Nigerian system, where "settlement" talks? You're a very corrupt, shameless individual trying to lift money off the desperate many who are most likely to fall into your nasty snare. You're skint, and in an attempt to make an Easter killing, will sacrifice anything.

4 months for a visa? Unless the Canadian embassy building is still under construction, it wouldn't take that long. At that rate, the applicants would all have died of old age by the time their visa's were issued.

suxes2005:

Aight bruv. wat are the process that will make it to take that long?
SHALOM

The Canadian Embassy completion date keeps changing, because Gpowered and his merry crew in charge of destruction "construction" have "chopped" the contract money!  cheesy Hence he's here trying to raise money for the roof to be built.  wink
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
Siena:

Like most con artists, once backed into a corner, like a trapped rat they bite. You have no link at the Canadian embassy. Do you truly think every embassy is as corrupt as you are? Or like the Nigerian system, where "settlement" talks? You're a very corrupt, shameless individual trying to lift money off the desperate many who are most likely to fall into your nasty snare. You're skint, and in an attempt to make an Easter killing, will sacrifice anything.

4 months for a visa? Unless the Canadian embassy building is still under construction, it wouldn't take that long. At that rate, the applicants would all have died of old age by the time their visa's were issued.

The Canadian Embassy completion date keeps changing, because Gpowered and his merry crew in charge of destruction "construction" have "chopped" the contract money!  cheesy Hence he's here trying to raise money for the roof to be built.  wink
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by Gpowered79(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
So sorry for yeah haters lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Traveling To Canada & U.s Made Easy. by OAM4J: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
Siena:

They come here spitting rubbish thinking everybody is a novice and a fool like them.

@Gpowered or whatever you name is.

If you dont get out of this thread and section now your travelling to prison will be made easy.

I hope you know how easy it is to set you up and put your ass in the prison where it rightly belong. Thief!

(1) (2) (3)

This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Relocating To Ghana (need To Know) / Easiest Western Country To Visit With Virgin Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.