Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Crypto Withdrawal Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Withdrawal Help (1427 Views)

A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! / IQ Option Withdrawal / Programmed Withdrawal VS Annuity, Which Is Retirement Plan Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Withdrawal Help by xcelpro: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Please with the current CBN policy how can I withdraw Bitcoin worth about 8k from my luno wallet?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by nawena: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2021
xcelpro:
Please with the current CBN policy how can I withdraw Bitcoin worth about 8k from my luno wallet?

Look for an exchanger in your location, send BTC to the exchanger and collect your money. You can also use binance P2P but the amount you want to withdraw is not much.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by yazga: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2021
p2p
xcelpro:
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by xcelpro: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
nawena:

Look for an exchanger in your location, send BTC to the exchanger and collect your money. You can also use binance P2P but the amount you want to withdraw is not much.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by femijay8271(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
xcelpro:
Thanks
have you been able to withdraw?
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by xcelpro: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Not yet
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2021
I buy, just in case
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by phenzy(m): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2021
xcelpro:

Let me buy it
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by febble: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Let me know if you still willing to sell it 460naira per $
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by Alabaintprice(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Go to a registered seller to sell your BTC..... Don't mind this rippers here telling you they buy BTC ... Scammers
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by SteveOfu: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2021
IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store

Dear members,

1 days left until our big pump on Binance!

A lot of members have been asking questions and we will post everything you need to know and a few tips here :

- We will be using the BTC pairing on Binance to pump.

- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.

- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!

- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.

Lastly, enjoy the ride up! Tomorrow is a big day and a lot of people will make amazing profit, make sure not to miss this pump!
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by Honeysheabutter: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buy and sell your crypto @ best price to naira call/watsapp 09036083142 or join the watsapp group
https:///EJonDf99cPhBZACnhyTuyd
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by billyG(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2021
SteveOfu:

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

Dear members,

A lot of members have been asking questions and we will post everything you need to know and a few tips here :

- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.

- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!

- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.

Lastly, enjoy the ride up! Tomorrow is a big day and a lot of people will make amazing profit, make sure not to miss this pump!
PLS add me,o8.o.5.0.4.9.2.4.4.6,yur link not going,I will use yur WhatsApp to link.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by SteveOfu: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
SteveOfu:

*WHY??*

Dear members,

Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by SteveOfu: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
billyG:

PLS add me,o8.o.5.0.4.9.2.4.4.6,yur link not going,I will use yur WhatsApp to link.
remove the dot and replace it with .
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by billyG(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2021
SteveOfu:
remove the dot and replace it with .
Abeg yur link dnt work
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by SteveOfu: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
billyG:

Abeg yur link dnt work
it's working
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by kaylardz(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2021
Link not working, pls add me 08160576462
Re: Crypto Withdrawal Help by SteveOfu: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
billyG:
Abeg yur link dnt work
try again

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Consumable Business And Increase Your Income In Nigeria / Mmm Just Crashed / WE SELL SKRILL AND NETELLER ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.