Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago (6492 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by BastardWike: 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
aryzgreat:
grin

Coward!

Just mere blocking of his account, he abandoned his ppl and jakpa to "west Germany"

If he saw half of what NK experienced nkor?

Na so one Adeyinka Grandson dey UK dey open mouth waaaaah!

When Nigerians call them cowards, some people will think it's just to insult them but that's the reality.

"If I wake up from sleep and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will simply return to sleep"~~IBB 1993.

Another Arewa cheiftain during an interview accused Yoruba leaders of cowardice, and claimed they will be the first to run away if there is war in Nigeria. There are several other instances too.

Imagine how this guy ran away even before he could start despite all the noise. SMH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by parkervero(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
majamajic:

He was declared wanted by the police , police never come him don run

While nnamdi was very much around , even when the pythons were dancing he was there , till he travel to change his strategies
That's audio declaration. He is not running anywhere. Like I said, if you watch the video there is no sign of him been on the run. He was simply invited by those who financed his course. He won't be arrested at all. He is coming back.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by parkervero(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mynd44:
Sunday Igboho's Family lives in Germany and he is here inciting people
Se bi Omo Yoruba ni e mod? Watch the video very well na.
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by aryzgreat: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
cheesy

This video will now embolden Fulani herdsmen to attack SW with reckless abandon, since Igboho has ran away.
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Factshunter: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin

DOI.... The attempt to paint the brave man cowards holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by ContentedK: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
BabaO2:

The major disruption of herdemen /kidnappers activities was singlehandedly spearheaded by igboho, the awareness and momentum is spreading fast and waking up everybody across the country including buhari that has been clueless and useless on sincerely tackling the herdemen /kidnappers wickedness. If you are an objective person you cant compare Igboho with kanu.
sometimes I wonder what god created you folks with your way of reasoning to be honest. Typical product of the zoo university

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by ContentedK: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
parkervero:

That's audio declaration. He is not running anywhere. Like I said, if you watch the video there is no sign of him been on the run. He was simply invited by those who financed his course. He won't be arrested at all. He is coming back.
stop covering rubbish, he even said he hands off from the fight since he’s got no backing., dude japa for his life..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by BabaO2: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
sometimes I wonder what god created you folks with your way of reasoning to be honest. Typical product of the zoo university
empty noise maker.
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Igboid: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ofu onye adaghi anu uda Egbe!
One person no dey hear sound of gun.

Igboho tried to attack the docile SW governors and their subservient to the caliphate Ooni and traditional rulers. Rather than the commoners to support him, they pressurised him into tendering an apology to failed rulers in the name of being an Omoluabi.

And the same Yoruba commoners want the man to die on top Herdsmen matter?
grin

Guyman use his sense gbaa oso nduya.

If Nnamdi Kanu unrelenting insult and denigration of Igbo failed political and traditional rulers is not supported by Igbo commoners, Nnamdi Kanu will not fight on too.

Igboho surrender is a rational decision. Let the dead bury themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by jlinkd78(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Cosbyrich: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cowards. Igboho has been in Nigeria when things were very hot and the shivering, cowardly Fulanis shouting and wailing that he should be arrested.Nobody could arrest him.You cannot arrest a Yoruba warrior.
He has now decided to cruise to Germany where he has his family and some generational cowards have started wailing.Na wah o grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Cosbyrich: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
BastardWike:

When Nigerians call them cowards, some people will think it's just to insult them but that's the reality.

"If I wake up from sleep and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will simply return to sleep"~~IBB 1993.

Another Arewa cheiftain during an interview accused Yoruba leaders of cowardice, and claimed they will be the first to run away if there is war in Nigeria. There are several other instances too.

Imagine how this guy ran away even before he could start despite all the noise. SMH.

Instances like Ojukwu and KANU fleeing?
It has never been proven that Empire owners like the Yorubas even have cowardice in their dictionary.Only the Igbos have proven to be cowards severally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Zooposki(f): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
My goodness. The guy is a big coward. Unbelievable if this story is true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Beverlyjean(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is Nnamdi kanu Taiwan version...they don't last

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by majamajic(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
parkervero:

How do u know a sign of person on the run ? But Nnamdi that was in romantic mood with the wife has every sign of person on the run ? U see una , Sunday is just another poor man's Nnamdi kanu ! If u call Nnamdi a coward , seriously I don't know what I will call Sunday
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Cosbyrich: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igboid:
Ofu onye adaghi anu uda Egbe!
One person no dey hear sound of gun.

Igboho tried to attack the docile SW governors and their subservient to the caliphate Ooni and traditional rulers. Rather than the commoners to support him, they pressurised him into tendering an apology to failed rulers in the name of being an Omoluabi.

And the same Yoruba commoners want the man to die on top Herdsmen matter?
grin

Guyman use his sense gbaa oso nduya.

If Nnamdi Kanu unrelenting insult and denigration of Igbo failed political and traditional rulers is not supported by Igbo commoners, Nnamdi Kanu will not fight on too.

Igboho surrender is a rational decision. Let the dead bury themselves.

Some people have said that these posters are not Igbos but some Fulanis born in Igboland,able to speak Igbo.I think they have sworn to make Igbos and Yorubas continue to attack themselves online because it is faceless.

If it is real Igbos,then they have lost it because they are the most cowardly group I have ever known.Even Ojukwu chose a Yoruba man to lead millions of Igbos on their home soil.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by holluwizzy: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Alert from bank made him left.
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Igboid: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cosbyrich:

Some people have said that these posters are not Igbos but some Fulanis born in Igboland,able to speak Igbo.I think they have sworn to make Igbos and Yorubas continue to attack themselves online because it is faceless.

If it is real Igbos,then they have lost it because they are the most cowardly group I have ever known.Even Ojukwu chose a Yoruba man to lead millions of Igbos on their home soil.

Banjo was chosen to lead Biafra march to Lagos to prove to Yorubas that Biafra was not coming to invade them. It was hoped that by seeing that the army is led by a Yoruba son, Yorubas could be more reasonable and open to collaboration with Ndiigbo to flush out the Hausa-Fulani army that had made Lagos their homebase and have been launching attacks on Biafra from there.

But we were wrong. Yorubas were not captives of the Hausa-Fulani, they were conspirators, husband and wife relationship. So when Banjo asked for entry into Yoruba land leading Biafran forces, he was convinced by his fellow Yorubas elites that they were not under captivity, they had reached an agreement with the Hausa-Fulani.
Banjo was also convinced to lead his Army back to East and depose Ojukwu. Banjo sabotaged the Biafran march to Lagos and set off on a mission to depose Ojukwu, which failed and he was hung alongside Ifeajuna who was in on the plot too.
Banjo wasn't chosen to lead the march because he possessed any bravery in him, he was chosen as peace offering to Yorubas, which he and his Yoruba people betrayed in their typical manner.

Igbos can never be coward. The Hausa-Fulani knows that Ndiigbo are not cowards,they knew how hard the war was for them in Igboland despite full British support they had. They know we are the last resistance they have to surmount to achieve their agenda, we made a grave mistake last time around, but it will not be repeated again.

Ndiigbo WILL not attempt to form any form of alliance with Yorubas or any Nigerian group again to fight Fulani.
We will not give you lots the opportunity to use us to reunite with your Hausa-Fulani collaborators against us again.

We will let you fight with them alone while we fight ours alone. If you win them, fine and good, if they win you, good too, because it would mean you will not be in position to gang up against us with them again.
This should be fair enough.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by JaffyJoe(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
PureMe01:
mynd44 don join mock afonjas the way they mock Nnamdi Kanu grin grin
The worst be say Igboho own gragra no even reach 2 weeks grin grin
IBB will always be right about afonjas

You no really get sense guy. Is there a Seriki in Igangan today? Are there Hausa-Fulani trading in Sasha today? He rejuvenated dead spirits and inspired a movement against the status quo across the South West now. He didn't start his struggle by saying demeaning things about Igbos like NK did at the beginning of his, cursing out Yoruba everywhere.

Why not use your brain here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by 2rez: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
JaffyJoe:

You no really get sense guy. Is there a Seriki in Igangan today? Are there Hausa-Fulani trading in Sasha today? He rejuvenated dead spirits and inspired a movement against the status quo across the South West now. He didn't start his struggle by saying demeaning things about Igbos like NK did at the beginning of his, cursing out Yoruba everywhere.

Why not use your brain here.

With that shiiit he spewed, u would def know that common sense ain't common bruh. Dont mynd them. Dude is just too broke to afford common sense hence his senseless comment or could it be that he was just tryna snide comments

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by nedu666: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
ContentedK:
stop covering rubbish, he even said he hands off from the fight since he’s got no backing., dude japa for his life..

Why won't he japa when govs with immunity who should speak out and fight are docile and traitors. Why do you think kanu abuses eastern govs.
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igboho can run but can never hide forever. he will one day face trial at the ICC for his crimes against humanity and possibly his ass will rot in Guantanamo bay

Mental ilness patient.
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by ContentedK: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
nedu666:

Why won't he japa when govs with immunity who should speak out and fight are docile and traitors. Why do you think kanu abuses eastern govs.
and what good are these eastern governors to the people they govern?
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by providencia(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igboho is very brave. He can't do much because he doesn't have the necessary support from his people. What a pity
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Angelacruz: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
He's jst making noise
Re: Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago by Cosbyrich: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Igboid:

Banjo was chosen to lead Biafra march to Lagos to prove to Yorubas that Biafra was not coming to invade them. It was hoped that by seeing that the army is led by a Yoruba son, Yorubas could be more reasonable and open to collaboration with Ndiigbo to flush out the Hausa-Fulani army that had made Lagos their homebase and have been launching attacks on Biafra from there.

But we were wrong. Yorubas were not captives of the Hausa-Fulani, they were conspirators, husband and wife relationship. So when Banjo asked for entry into Yoruba land leading Biafran forces, he was convinced by his fellow Yorubas elites that they were not under captivity, they had reached an agreement with the Hausa-Fulani.
Banjo was also convinced to lead his Army back to East and depose Ojukwu. Banjo sabotaged the Biafran march to Lagos and set off on a mission to depose Ojukwu, which failed and he was hung alongside Ifeajuna who was in on the plot too.
Banjo wasn't chosen to lead the march because he possessed any bravery in him, he was chosen as peace offering to Yorubas, which he and his Yoruba people betrayed in their typical manner.

Igbos can never be coward. The Hausa-Fulani knows that Ndiigbo are not cowards,they knew how hard the war was for them in Igboland despite full British support they had. They know we are the last resistance they have to surmount to achieve their agenda, we made a grave mistake last time around, but it will not be repeated again.

Ndiigbo WILL not attempt to form any form of alliance with Yorubas or any Nigerian group again to fight Fulani.
We will not give you lots the opportunity to use us to reunite with your Hausa-Fulani collaborators against us again.

We will let you fight with them alone while we fight ours alone. If you win them, fine and good, if they win you, good too, because it would mean you will not be in position to gang up against us with them again.
This should be fair enough.

There is nothing to show that Igbos are brave.
Small Igala tribe colonised you Igbos.
Small Ijaw tribe took Igbos as slaves.
Even your uninterrupted dealings with your Hausas and Fulanis slave masters since 1960 till 2015 made your slavery obvious the more because you have been used and dumped repeatedly.Even PDP does not recognise you because they know that you are cowards and slaves.
Cowards have no hiding place.

Hear a Biafran:
Igbos Are Cowards, Saboteurs, By Patrick Ikpainyang

Greenbarge Reporters
4 years ago

For the sake of Nation building, I expected our Igbos compatriots to remain remorseful, with broken spirits and contrite hearts. They should emulate the Japanese and Germans, who after the 2nd World war, that they caused, have adopted pacifist Constitutions and behaviors. They have realized the folly and worthlessness of war mongering.
The activities of IPOB and MASSOB are not in the interest of the Igbos. Rather, unfortunately, old historical wounds have been ruptured. They have inadvertently resuscitated their past inglorious roles in the national disintegration. I don’t blame them, because they were not born before the war, rather I blame their parents that lived through that period. And who should have cautioned them.
I was 9 years old, when Lt Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Governor of the then erstwhile Eastern Region of Nigeria seceded and declared the Republic of Biafra. In my youthful foolishness, I staked my life to a worthless cause and enrolled in OJUKWU VANGUARD. By the time I returned to my parents in our village which had been liberated by the Nigerian army, I lost 2 academic years, with war scars physically psychologically and mentally inflicted on me.
To start with, the agitation for Biafra is gross insults to the minorities of the then Eastern Region and worse still on the memories of those gallant men and women that paid the Supreme prices. Though Biafra was created by the Igbos, the minorities mostly from the present day Akwa Ibom and Cross River States, sustained it militarily, administratively and diplomatically.
With this, the roles of the following heros come to mind. Late General Philip Effiong,Ojukwu’s 2nd in command, sustained Biafra militarily. Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, was the Secretary of the Government of Biafra. He was the defacto Administrator of Biafra. Late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, was the Director General of Radio Biafra, and their Chief Propagandist. Late Dr Matthew T Mbu, was their foreign Minister and their foremost diplomat. Late Major Archibong was their most brilliant war tactician that liberated Ikot Ekpene six times from the Nigerian army.
With the exception of General Ojukwu, other Igbos used that war to make money. Left for the Igbos, the war would have ended in 1967, it wouldn’t have lasted for 30 months. For instance Col Yakubu Danjuma , of the 1st Division and his Boys literally strolled into Enugu and occupied it. Ditto for most of the Igboland. But late Col Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd Marine Commando, was frustrated in the present day Akwa Ibom state.
Wherever the battle was tough, most often a non Igbo was the Biafran Commander. The Igbos exhibited so much cowardice. They were saboteurs. It was such that General Ojukwu lost confidence in them, relied and confided only on the minorities, particularly the present day Akwa Ibomites. I am very happy that he appreciated their roles, as were conveyed in his orations at the funerals of late General Philip Effiong, Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, and late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, my neighbor.
Again on the night of 15January 1966, 4 Igbos and I Yoruba Majors and their subalterns embarked on a killing spree. By the time it was over, they have assassinated the Prime minister, Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the almighty Premier of Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of Western Region, Chief Samuel Akintola, Chief Festus Okotie – Eboh. The two Igbo Premiers of Midwest region, Osadebe, and that of the Eastern Region, Chief Michael Okpara, were not touched.
The military casualties of that “coup”, were Brigadier Maimalari, Commander of the 1st Brigade and the most senior Northern military Officer, Brigadier Ademulegun, Commander of the 2nd Brigade, and the most senior Yoruba military Officer, Colonels Shodeinde, Pam and Arthur Unegbe(the only Igbo casualty). Suspiciously Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi, the most senior Igbo military Officer was spared.
Suspiciously an Igbo man, Senator Nwafor Orizu, the Senate President, (with President Nnamdi Azikiwe on vacation to Britain) handed over power to his Igbo brother, Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi. The Igbos were all over bragging about the superiority of their tribe. They waxed a record titled “EWU NEBE AKWA ” meaning the goat is weeping.. That was a mockery of the Northerners over the assassination of their Leaders . And went about provocatively, openly hawking the tearful portraits of the late Prime minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
The Northerners violently rioted against the Easterners, derogatorily called “Nyameri”. That was the remote cause of the declaration of Biafra and the bloody civil war.
If the present Igbo generation knew the past inglorious roles their fathers played in the disintegration of this Nation, they should be hiding their heads in shame.

https://www.greenbreporters.com/opinion-2/commentary/igbos-cowards-saboteurs-patrick-ikpainyang.html/amp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Become Of Soludo? / Lai Mohammed’s Disinformation Tactics - Abati / Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.