Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction (18883 Views)

Pakistan Court Frees Rapist After Deal To Marry Victim / Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them. / American State Of Virginia Pardons Seven Black Men Executed 70 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by specialmati(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin grin let him go and sin no more
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by backnbeta(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
'Naming and shaming', where is the culprit's picture? At least if he's been pardoned, let's see his face as a little punishment undecided
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Sososo(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
he didnt consider his health status during his raping spree
he should serve his term jare
or is he related to the judge
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Tvoice: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
whaaaaaaaat , this judge na suspect
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akintundejoel:
At least he don suffer,and he must have learnt his lesson.
Kudos to you judge

See them rape apologists what lessons has he learnt just because he was seriously ill, na wa o. Let him do the time while undergoing treatment then he would really learn his lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin let him go and sin no more
I am sure if the victim was your sister or daughter you will have something else to say . undecided

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by ylaa(f): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tell me which court to go to.

quote author=ivolt post=99187856]
Stop being racist. You are likely one of those who defend fraudsters but now crying foul when you are affected.
If you believe they violated the contract(if you had any in the first place), go to court.[/quote]
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Dreyton36: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nice judgement

The worst punishment is to free him so that everyday he'll be seeing his own cousin face to face in guilt

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Omoslim26: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... The judiciary is the problem of Nigeria.

Nigeria go better.

And how Nigeria go take better with the judiciary as a problem?

na wa for some people oo instead of think before you type

them dey type before them think

abeg next time if you no get better thing to type make you just help us

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Henrydonland(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
blinking001:
Welldone judge...the man have learnt his lessons already

WTF...which lessons has he learnt ...he is supposed to face the full wrath of the law
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Eriokanmi: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
ivolt:
I won't be surprised if that judge is also molesting someone in his household. Why would he discharge a rapist who pretends to be sick?
How would the victim feel now that her oppressor got away with rape?
What's the point of going through all the trial just to be slapped with injustice.
Shame on that judge.
Were you there to confirm that he was pretending to be sick? It's only in Nigeria people think this way. He's been in the custody for 2 good years, awaiting trial in such a rotten place. The day Nigerian police custody was videoed by the media , I almost puked. Staying there 2 years is enough to even kill someone. Many wouldn't have even lived up to 1 year in that place before they'd die. What the judge did was called leniency. Had the girl died in the process irrespective of his experience and health condition, he wouldn't have been so lucky.
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by 1972xy: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Money has exchanged hands. The judge is been settled. Granting a rapist a pardon because of his health is absurd. Justice is not met here . .The poor girl demands for justice.
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by oyejideogunjumo: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
oshozondii:
The judge said he pardoned Mr Kiyede because of his ill health.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/443447-judge-pardons-rapist-after-conviction.html
I am sure if the girl in question was the Judge's daughter he won't give such a judgement.
The man or boy was not sick when defiling the girl that was entrusted to him but suddenly get sick when judgement will be delivered.
It is a bad precedence that other offenders like this will hide under.
Reserve his punishment till when he is treated and get well otherwise he will do worse later

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by DarkJeddi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Akintundejoel:
At least he don suffer,and he must have learnt his lesson.
Kudos to you judge
What did he suffer?
He spent less than 2 years in prison and he done suffer?

Rape can fetch you a life imprisonment in some climes,and here we are,with the judge collecting bribe and discharging the rapist and your claim is that he done suffer?

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
According to the Judge mind now, for the rapist to rape a 16years old girl
na man him be

Judge your Lordship, have u ever seen where a school exam was stopped because someone was sick, if the person could not manage to write the exam with ill health, he has to wait till when he is healed to write it the following year.

Can't you stay execution of judgement till the person recovers from the illness. Then make him pay for his crime?

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Mindlog: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Were you there to confirm that he was pretending to be sick? It's only in Nigeria people think this way. He's been in the custody for 2 good years, awaiting trial in such a rotten place. The day Nigerian police custody was videoed by the media , I almost puked. Staying there 2 years is enough to even kill someone. Many wouldn't have even lived up to 1 year in that place before they'd die. What the judge did was called leniency. Had the girl died in the process irrespective of his experience and health condition, he wouldn't have been so lucky.

Health status is not a basis to free him from the crime of rape and incest (the victim is his cousin). I work in a psychiatric facility and we have a prison section in the hospital where convicted criminal who are mentally disordered are locked up to served their prison term.

I doubt Victim impact statement was part of the process before the judgement was delivered, rapists feigning sick will be on the rise because of such ruling. It needs to be appealed.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by DarkJeddi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
According to the Judge mind now, for the rapist to rape a 16years old girl

Judge your Lordship, have u ever seen where a school exam was stopped because someone was sick, if the person could not manage to write the exam with ill health, he has to wait till when he is healed to write it the following year.

Can't you stay execution of judgement till the person recovers from the illness. Then make him pay for his crime?
Obviously the corrupt judge has been compromised..
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Here you are Nigerian males ...... Go and enjoy ya selves with cheeykokos you can lay hand on.
Naija women....... sorry your v@ginas are tools to be used by anyone at will. They are not worthy of protection. The laws of the land will not even give you justice.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by blinking001(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Henrydonland:

WTF...which lessons has he learnt ...he is supposed to face the full wrath of the law
Fulani herdsmen, bandits, boko haram should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by DarkJeddi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Whether he is sick or not does not stop his punishment being mete out to him..
If he is sick let him be treated in the hospital..
Rape can fetch you 15 to life imprisonment and according to you 2 years is enough?
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by DarkJeddi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
blinking001:

Fulani herdsmen, bandits, boko haram should face the full wrath of the law.
What does Fulani herdsmen have to do with the issue on the ground?
Should the country be thrown to the dogs because Bandits are roaming about?
Anybody that commits a criminal act should face the full wrath of the law when caught..

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Stupid judge,

Ogun kill u there!
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Lets assume that was your daughter, would you preach this story.
Naijiria women, at this rate... sorry for your future. When some men believe that r@pe is not such a biggie and only when you are killed while being r@ped should there be any serious punishment given. Sorry to you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by specialmati(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am sure if the victim was your sister or daughter you will have something else to say . undecided
if am the jugde i will say let his preek be cut off but since the judge granted him bail ,let him go and sin no more
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
specialmati:
if am the jugde i will say let his preek be cut off but since the judge granted him bail ,let him go and sin no more
Nobody asked if you were the judge,I asked if the victim was your sister or daughter. Will you put tell him to go and sin no more while smiling like the way you used those emojis? .
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by RexTramadol1: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dem don soil baba inside prison

Him sef don suffer rape for prison

As e Dey narrate him ordeal and with how pale he looked

The judge was like, well, what you did is gross, really bad

But for the fact that you’ve also been raped from the back continuously for two years

Let me leave you in your condemnation

Trauma of soiling your own cousin and rejection by family and friends

Trauma of being raped in custody and possible organ damages

Maybe eventually he will commit suicide
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is a convicted pedophile for goodness sake. Bloody hell.

Why should there even be a discussion about naming and shaming him?

Nigeria is not ready to be a country when such a taboo is handled with kids gloves. How can we have a civilized society when there is no justice?
Re: Dennis Kiyede: Judge Pardons Rapist After Conviction by specialmati(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Nobody asked if you were the judge,I asked if the victim was your sister or daughter. Will you put tell him to go and sin no more while smiling like the way you used those emojis?
hmmmm ok you want me to go and kill him and then go to jail cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Shot Dead By His Stepson In Adamawa While Testing His Charm / Igwe Sunday Orji Kidnapped In Enugu, N50m Ransom Demanded / Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.