Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) (46938 Views)

Serena Williams In Tears After Injury In Rogers Cup Final, Touching (Photos) / Laolu Senbanjo Paints Serena Williams In Creative Artwork / Wimbledon: Cori Gauff Defeats Venus Williams, In Tears After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by mozona(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
naomi is the new kid on the block
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Witnes: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
Its Obvious Serena's Dream Has Always Been To Win.
She Never Hope For Failure In Her Career That's Why She Is Frustrated Now.
But Life Is Unpredictable,
Even Some Of Us Been Talk Say When We Grow We Go Buy Aeroplane Give Our Mummy.
But Today We Nor Even See Enough Data Watch Xvideo cheesy
U b dey make sense until I see xvideo and I say rubbish
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by int0x80(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Serena should just bow out now when the ovation is still high. Change is constant in life and she's getting old, she should face her family now.
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
LOL i hope she didn't smash her tennis racket like a big baby?

OKUNRIN!
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
obembet:
U can't be champion forever.
Make I dash u guys this.
B953TRAEAZCPRA-1246416
your game done cut oh
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by saajus: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Madam, You've achieved so much. I think you can retire now and move to the next project of your life.
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
i swear konji wan kill man
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
walkingshadow911:

that Japanese beauty is her karma!

last i cheched karma is a bitch cheesy
grin
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by frog12: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
what peak

paulolee:
williams shoud jus accept dt osaka is the new champion because change is constant...
Serena have done alot for tennis, she have won so many grandslams and she should jus get used to losing to another new champion because Osaka is the new deal and she's here to spend a longer time at d top..
its always feels bad to lose but champions would easily move on when they passed their peak and understands better when defeated by another younger champion bcoz nobody wins all the time, just as messi understood when he was watching mbappe tearing barca apart because leo was once on dt phrase...
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
i swear konji wan kill man
For Your Mind You Think Say I Be You cheesy
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Coinbased: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
I can’t win all the time
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by damoceile: 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
just like she made veterans of the game cry back in the days, these youngsters are now making her cry too... One thing about Serena is she lacks speed and that's what this youngsters capitalises on when playing against... I really do hope she win the much talked about career equalling 24th grand slam title be she calls it quit... there are still three more to go this season..
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by egopersonified(f): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:

Wow, one of my mentors told me her son told her she shouldn't worry, that he will buy her aeroplane, when her car broke down while taking her kids to primary school years back. He has graduated, is married and in the US. In December, he bought her 2018 sienna. That was when she told me the story. When I got home I sent her a text to congratulate her on her 'aeroplane'. It doesnt have to be an actual aeroplane, you can still get her what you can.
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
egopersonified:

Wow, one of my mentors told me her son told her she shouldn't worry, that he will buy her aeroplane, when her car broke down while taking her kids to primary school years back. He has graduated, is married and in the US. In December, he bought her 2018 sienna. That was when she told me the story. When I got home I sent her a text to congratulate her on her 'aeroplane'. It doesnt have to be an actual aeroplane, you can still get her what you can.
Thankyou Madam,u Too Get Brain Jare..
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Rukkyken71: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:

walai! You be mumu��
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by heniford2: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
chia life self remember telling my mama b4 i click 20 will buy her a nice motor and take overseas chia am so ashamed of myself am almost 30yrs yet nothing for mama why just why!!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rukkyken71:

walai! You be mumu��
Like Say My Own Pass Your Own. Handsome Ape grin
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Everyone gets old. There’s nothing new about it. She had her time. Mayweather realized the fact and ran off the sports scene immediately. If she pushes her body any farther she’ll break.
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by snoopz: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
paulolee:
williams shoud jus accept dt osaka is the new champion because change is constant...
Serena have done alot for tennis, she have won so many grandslams and she should jus get used to losing to another new champion because Osaka is the new deal and she's here to spend a longer time at d top..
its always feels bad to lose but champions would easily move on when they passed their peak and understands better when defeated by another younger champion bcoz nobody wins all the time, just as messi understood when he was watching mbappe tearing barca apart because leo was once on dt phrase...

if she don accept failure she no go dey where she dey today
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
Must it be xvideo ?
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by ojialo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ose aka e sela Serena aka
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
they should not make AUNTY SERENA CRY AGAIN . NEXT TIME MAKE THEM LEAVE THAT TROPHY FOR AM
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:

I Think Say U Be Woman?
Which Code Be This? E Be Like Bet9ja Recharch Card grin
Women for una village no the find money ?
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
obembet:
U can't be champion forever.

Make I dash u guys this.

B953TRAEAZCPRA-1246416
I swear say bet9ja no go chop my money again, unless them no get BETKING AROUND. BOOK BETKING OWN DROP FOR ME ABEG
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Women for una village no the find money ?
Wahala Dey O, For Inside Bet Shop?
Asin I Giv U Money For Food U Use Am Go Play Bet?
Your Head Correct ? cheesy
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:

Wahala Dey O, For Inside Bet Shop?
Asin I Giv U Money For Food U Use Am Go Play Bet?
Your Head Correct ? cheesy
Forget that part abeg. Na only insane women will carry food money go play bet . Women get better self control than men( thats my own finding).
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by nextstep(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Life na turn by turn... Serena made other champions cry when she was on the rise and she was beating them. Now it's her turn to cry. Within 15 years Naomi too will be on the wane. Everybody needs to understand that and prepare for that eventuality.

Personally, I would bow out now while my star is still shining, and start going into coaching, buying a sports team or some other aspect.
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by adebopo: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:
Abeg no kill person with lafta my bro

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Time for her to leave the stage - we are still clapping for you Serena and the ovations is still loud but take a lovely bow.
Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Serena Williams net worth = $225M

Serena is also an icon and international celebrity. She and Venus completely changed the way the game is played. Serena is the only reason Osaka exists.

Coco Gauff will eventually be in her position; not Osaka.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) by Androidking: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
LMS1:

Mad ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Joins PSG On A 2 Year Deal (Photos) / Is WWE Wrestling Real Or Fake Or Just Play Acting? / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: Francis Uzoho Blasted After Goal Blunder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.