Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) (37035 Views)

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood / Ijeoma Eneh And Chineme Chris Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Exactly

I swear you are on point You deserve a mushin weed

What's the meaning @bolded.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Omeifa: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
All those saying Nigeria girls are useless is your mum, sisters,aunt and grandmum not a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Dmec(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Junaid Muhammad is dead
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by gulfer: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
five-odd AVAILABLE from ITALY;

CHAT ME ON WHATS-APP;
091 33 0 1 92 90
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
After loosing, will you pay me back
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by chiiraq802(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

Exactly

I swear you are on point You deserve a mushin weed
Already on it G.... grin

Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Chidi299(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mama G for General... See how I Make Money Recharging My Phone and you can do the same too.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by 808wright: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Mama G the Mama G the real Slay Queens. not all this
Useless NL girls that think CLITOcurrency is everything
including that wan dey use to call scizzors , na that her
Useless yansh and butts she dey always flaunts.

Not a fan of Nollywood movies but the few times i watched your movies, i really enjoyed every bit. but you too dey wicked for film, why grin
She is of the best Actress Nigeria would ever have . more love mama G
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by AmRealcele: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
And if pays
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by BabaIbo: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
One of the best artists nollywood has ever produced.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Charles4000(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Veteran Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwo has said that actors Chika Okpala and Pete Eneh dragged her into the industry, Igbere TV reports.

The 62-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Sharing a throwback picture, Patience said she was into radio drama and stage play before Nollywood.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbI0pRMRTe/?igshid=sc3k52y1qwd9

Also known as Mama Gee, Patience joined the #belikengozichallenge with her dressing in the picture she shared.

Patience is not only an actress, she is also a musician and fashion designer.

She won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Award.
Someone should please drag me.... into making of money..�
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is this remark true?

I partially doubt the aspect that has to do with Zebruadaya as he did not like acting for NOLLYWOOD let alone introduce others to join in an industry that he so dislike.

The same Zebruadaya alias 4.30 of the new masquerade fame did not fancy the NOLLYWOOD industry.

Infact, he stayed away through all the reigning years of the NOLLYWOOD.

Instead Zebu started running advert for various federal government programmes on television and newspaper after the new masquerade programme fizzle out on NTA and other state run television.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by janedonez(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Great mama
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by studentofTruth: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Veteran Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwo has said that actors Chika Okpala and Pete Eneh dragged her into the industry, Igbere TV reports.

The 62-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Thursday.

Sharing a throwback picture, Patience said she was into radio drama and stage play before Nollywood.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbI0pRMRTe/?igshid=sc3k52y1qwd9

Also known as Mama Gee, Patience joined the #belikengozichallenge with her dressing in the picture she shared.

Patience is not only an actress, she is also a musician and fashion designer.

She won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Award.

See natural ebony beauty! This is how I will like her to look as she ages. Unfortunately, I'm yet to find her!
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by BigYash: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kzinne:
Nollywood today is messed up with fake actorss
You can say that again. Someone called them Clitocurrency babes up there grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Mama G the Mama G the real Slay Queens. not all this
Useless NL girls that think CLITOcurrency is everything
including that wan dey use to call scizzors , na that her
Useless yansh and butts she dey always flaunts.

Not a fan of Nollywood movies but the few times i watched your movies, i really enjoyed every bit. but you too dey wicked for film, why grin

Has anyone use that currency to buy goods from you
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by azpekuliar: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
RIP Pete Eneh. My favorite “village elder” actor smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok... good for both of una..
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
I won't forgive Mama G for poisoning nkiru Sylveranus (ble ble) in one of the movies daa year lolz

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
JosephXavier:
Nigeria is a useless country with useless leaders

May God grant us our wishes of leaving this country

.... Better for the leaders . [/b]...
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Those were times where talents were dragged from the streets to the camera sets, and later became legends.

These are times where curvy weak willed prostitutes are dragged from the streets to the camera sets, and later become intimacy gadgets to politicians.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Looooooool Mama G - G for General
General in London..... Abeg make una give her two bottles of odekwu make she use am chill....
Chai my favorite mother- in-law dat year, I go jst dey cry for the daughter-inlaw....
Patience her wickedness for movie na A1...in short someppl come dey hate her for real life... Person wey make my friend mother cry we leave movie begin console her, na dat time I begin respect Patience.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by damosky12(m): 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mindlog:
Was surprised the first time I watched her acting the role of a Yoruba woman and Ini Edo her daughter.

Which movie is that?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Mindlog: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ah Pete Ene is late,

May God rest his soul.

We'll forever miss him.

Such a great actor, a great loss!
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
JosephXavier:

Amen my brother. Very HELLISH Place.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
JosephXavier:

Amen my brother. Very HELLISH Place with Even MORE USELESS PEOPLE.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Boxer007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Wow.. see how far you have come now.

Kudos to them.

how much please?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Boxer007:

how much please?

How much for what?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Boxer007(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

How much for what?

kiss, hug, extra kiss, extra 3 minute hug plus cuddle, 3 minute romance, massage and to enjoy u for 5 minute? smiley
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Sulele04(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

How much for what?
Sis can you please spare a moment, Check Boxer007 posts and topics, you will definitely come to the conclusion he has mental issues.

He goes around sexually harrasing females here on Nl, that literally his job.

I strongly advice that you ignore him.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sulele04:

Sis can you please spare a moment, Check Boxer007 posts and topics, you will definitely come to the conclusion he has mental issues.

He goes around sexually harrasing females here on Nl, that literally his job.

I strongly advice that you ignore him.

I already did.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.