Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) (22495 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by espn(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
See as he dey fear...
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Letthrmsay(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bimpe29:
PDP could have been a good omen for Nigeria if not for impunity, corruption and vested interests by her members.

APC is threading same line unfortunately.

Are they not same of same coin?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Tvoice: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nackzy:
These guys are cooking something

Peper soup abi ? undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by sojfarm: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
There shall be no peace for this coven
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by KenModi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
sammyj:
shocked shocked shocked I don't know why this failure is busy running around everywhere after he and his cohorts and this current government turned Nigeria into a failed state. I still believe all politricians are the same without no ideology in this country. There is no difference between half a dozen and six. PDP and APC = The same !!! shocked shocked

Most Nigerians are too politically dumb to realize and accept this.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by akilo1: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wetin saraki dey fimd with this upandan movement?mteeeew waiter abeg give me one more bottle
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by lagonovo: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yet the youths, mostly political illiterates, are busy yabbing each other online forming internet rambos with no clear plans for 2023.

One told me recently that his pastor prophesied that Nigeria would break up before 2023 so there won't be any election, I asked him for our plan B for the election if the prophecy fails? No coherent response.

Are you going to be busy posting cheeky online comments about the failed APC/PDP deceivers or start discussing alternatives down from the ward level? There is a reason why they say people deserve their government. Our government is our reflection, we will get what we collectively deserve in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Coinbased: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
For what
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sodiquinone:
PDP is planning to overtake APC,one is virus and the other is cancer, bad for the country

Both with mad followers that refused to reason that we need entirely new players. Saraki is not an option. He fvcked up Kwara state. These are the people that destroyed their states now we have problems and they want to come to federal and do the same.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
lagonovo:
Yet the youths, mostly political illiterates, are busy yabbing each other online forming internet rambos with no clear plans for 2023.

One told me recently that his pastor prophesied that Nigeria would break up before 2023 so there won't be any election, I asked him for our plan B for the election if the prophecy fails? No coherent response.

Are you going to be busy posting cheeky online comments about the failed APC/PDP deceivers or start discussing alternatives down from the ward level? There is a reason why they say people deserve their government. Our government is our reflection, we will get what we collectively deserve in 2023.

What I have been saying o. If you ask them even last election they didn’t vote but are now complaining about bad governance. Bad citizens that don’t vote deserve bad leadership I too tire

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by candygist: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1362348050992295938?s=19
I can't find a single young man in their mix. I guess the photographer is also an old man.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Their business...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Guber: Appeal Court Has Lost Jurisdiction To Correct Errors - Olanipekun / Pictures On the New 1,000 Naira Note / INEC Declares Ohuabunwa Winner Of Abia-North Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.