Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite (1085 Views)

I Rather Play Free Fire Or Survival Royale Than Play Pubg Lite / Does Anyone Here Play Pubg Lite? / PUBG Lite Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gamers in the house here's a thread for people who play games like the ones listed above or just general games, I play Pubg and other mobile online games and i really need experienced and great players to team up with, if you are up to the task just drop your ID and I'll add you or you can add mine " mickzydonald ".
Gaming is fun especially when your team trashes out other team from the game or when you play BR " battle Royal " and you make the 1st position, i see people comparing PUBG to COD, but I'll tell you the truth, both are good its just depends on your favorite, I've been playing free fire amd pubg lite for long grin, i dont have standard device then, but the first time i ran COD on my phone, i NAILED it, i killed every fucking competitors and i came first, so I'll like if we can make great teams on Nairaland, there will sometimes be game hosting so you can create yours and tell us the time so we can join the game,1 vs 1 or SQUAD mode is allowed.
So good luck guys my username for COD is mickzydonald so nice meeting you fellas grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
I haven't loaded my PUBG's yet because i haven't downloaded the resources yet but you can drop yours so others can team up with you
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by Proffdada: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Gamers in the house here's a thread for people who play games like the ones listed above or just general games, I play Pubg and other mobile online games and i really need experienced and great players to team up with, if you are up to the task just drop your ID and I'll add you or you can add mine " mickzydonald ".
Gaming is fun especially when your team trashes out other team from the game or when you play BR " battle Royal " and you make the 1st position, i see people comparing PUBG to COD, but I'll tell you the truth, both are good its just depends on your favorite, I've been playing free fire amd pubg lite for long grin, i dont have standard device then, but the first time i ran COD on my phone, i NAILED it, i killed every fucking competitors and i came first, so I'll like if we can make great teams on Nairaland, there will sometimes be game hosting so you can create yours and tell us the time so we can join the game,1 vs 1 or SQUAD mode is allowed.
So good luck guys my username for COD is mickzydonald so nice meeting you fellas grin
Mine is : iHateCampers.
Make sure the fulstop is included
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Proffdada:
Mine is : iHateCampers. Make sure the fulstop is included
okay bro,when will you be available
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I haven't loaded my PUBG's yet because i haven't downloaded the resources yet but you can drop yours so others can team up with you
When you start playing Pubg, you are going to "nail it" but don't get carried away since you'll face mostly bots
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
OJay360:
When you start playing Pubg, you are going to "nail it" but don't get carried away since you'll face mostly bots
I've downloaded the pack, so I'll start playing tonight
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by Petrohead01: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pubg players can add up: KillerkinggX
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2021
Petrohead01:
Pubg players can add up: KillerkinggX
ok bro
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by doubleE70: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2021
do u play pubg mobile lite

if you do please drop ur id
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
doubleE70:
do u play pubg mobile lite
if you do please drop ur id
mickzydonald
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by Petrohead01: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
MickzyDonald:
mickzydonald
didn’t see an invite, downloaded yet ?
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by MickzyDonald: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Petrohead01:
didn’t see an invite, downloaded yet ?
yeah, i should have added you but my data has finished, you can try adding me when I'm back I'll accept the request
mickzydonald
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by offset67(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
add me INdaboski
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by Bolaji26(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
WhatsApp will be beta
Re: Pubg - Call Of Duty - Free Fire - Pubg Lite by KingJuhd(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Sony Slims Playstation 3 Console - Bbc / SWTOR Developer Update:technical Changes In Game Update 1.5 / SWTOR Switch To Free-to-play Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.