Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria (27188 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari's Peace Award / Border Closure: Obasanjo Says Benin Republic Must Mend Its Ways With Nigeria / Amb. Coomassie Chairs Aisha Buhari Peace & Unity Cup 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by slowice(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
President Muhammadu Buhari is a man of peace... Loyal, friendly and humble to the core...

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Yarnnig dust all because of monthly stipends

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
The greatest failure of all time has spoken
So Niger Republic is your priority?
A lot has been happening in a country you're presiding over, but for once you haven't said anything.
Your kinsmen has been wrecking havoc, killing, raping and destroying people's crops , i believe that doesn't matter to you, it's Niger Republic that matter most.
It shall never be well with those who brought this calamity to Nigeria.

It is very obvious that Buhari has ancestral tie with Niger Republic. No wonder he wants to link Nigeria to Niger with Railways and extend our gas pipeline as well. There is no smoke without fire!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
President Muhammadu Buhari is a man of peace... Loyal, friendly and humble to the core...

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
[s]President Muhammadu Buhari is a man of peace... Loyal, friendly and humble to the core...

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria. [/s]

You must be mad.
When did Nigeria become Niger Republic?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by obicmag(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari so you know that a president should respect her constitution? Do you obey our constitution? God please pass immediate justice on our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Jungleluv5: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Mr President sir are you from Niger �� republic? We need peace here in Nigeria you are talking about peace in Niger ��

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by vikiphy89(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Jubril! Jubril!! How many times i call u? Well zone bs una darling daddy has spoken concerning una maternal home.
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by bigfish3k: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
But peace in Nigeria is not his concern
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Bobdaddy0007(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Make God of � � fire u as buhari dey do Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by babaijebue(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Mr Buhari or whatever you call yourself, I have nothing to say to you than the token below:

tani yoo ran wa lọwọ lati fi iya jẹ Buhari nitori ailagbara rẹ ni nigeria. buhari jẹ irora ninu kẹtẹkẹtẹ, a gbọdọ firanṣẹ Buhari paati nitori o ti pa nigeria run lapapọ. Aare aitoju ninu itan Nigeria.

Nigeria my foot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Greenback: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=Beremx post=99194300][/quote]
Finally I see what actually happened in this picture grin

But berem,we never forget you sha o....you sef follow..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by annyz: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The greatest failure of all time has spoken

A lot has been happening in a country you're presiding over, but for once you haven't said anything.

Your kinsmen has been wrecking havoc, killing, raping and destroying people's crops , i believe that doesn't matter to you, it's Niger Republic that matter most.

Always tilting towards his main origin.
Think deep and you will understand what I meant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.
May you be blessed with the kind of peace your daddy president has blessed Nigerians with since he came into power.
May the peace of buhari Never leave you and your family. May anyone who believes in Buhari enjoy this peace to the fullest.

AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Undiluted rubbishness!

Nigeria urgently needs a president!
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Coldie(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The greatest failure of all time has spokenshocked

Your kinsmen have been wrecking havoc, killing, raping and destroying people's crops; i believe that doesn't matter to you, it's Niger Republic that matter most.

Make una stop all dz hate e go back fire o, una no want hear well I have said my own
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by JordanMichael(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.
Ode buruku rada rada

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Neowanskywalker: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
People dey curse buhari seriously o. . Laughing . .curse people who vote buhari in to na
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by etrouble: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Now, this is the definition of MADNESS
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by JordanMichael(m): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Jungleluv5:
Mr President sir are you from Niger �� republic? We need peace here in Nigeria you are talking about peace in Niger ��
His mother is from Niger and his father Sudanese. Jubril al Sudan
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by BigBashiru: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Your kinsmen have been wrecking havoc, killing, raping and destroying people's crops; i believe that doesn't matter to you, it's Niger Republic that matter most.

Nigerians the greatest failure of all time have shifted blame
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Imagine what a statement from the do called president.

So the peace of Nigeria is not a must for you and your Niger Republic fula kingdom bah?

I ask again how did Buhari became the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by aBrokeRichDude: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Silver nor Gold u have not.... Even sense that is common self u still nr get...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by mayklef(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.
May your life and that of your family be as misrable as Nigeria under the Buhari
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by solsticey2k3(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2021
What a wuss undecided
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by AreaFada2: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
This man is truly demented. imagine someone that his house is on fire chasing rat. Tufiakwa
You know the truth Na. He meant those people in Niger are more of his people than everyone from Middle Belt down. So Niger security matters more to him.
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Divoc19(f): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2021
Why the fuss? We all know he is not a Nigerian and there's nothing we can do about it for now.
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by samwash(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2021
It's now obvious that Buhari's forefathers are from Niger Republic.
The way this man put there mata for head nor be there.
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by LegalWolf: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Most definitely, you are a southerner. Perharps a chrisitian. Why are you guys so opinionated and make a fool of yourselves? What the President said is common sense. Niger shares a border with Nigeria and when crisis happens, it will spill over to Nigeria.

Look at Libya and Italy. The crisis in libya is fuelling immigration and crisis in italy. Same applies to Syria and Turkey. But you all claim to be educated, yet....
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2021
True but how about making sure that Nigeria is safe and secure?
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
#IStandWithBuhari
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by LegalWolf: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
This man is truly demented. imagine someone that his house is on fire chasing rat. Tufiakwa

You are the ignorant and foolish one. Its common sense. Look at Turkey and Italy. The crisis in Syria and Libya is currently affecting them. I am not a fan of Buhari but I am not blinded with hate. Be reasonable and do not look stupid.
Re: Buhari: Peace Of Niger Republic Must Matter To Nigeria by Skinkerjnr(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless you, daddy.
God bless Nigeria.
Are you a bastard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UN Appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli Into New Positions / Japa Syndrome: Nigeria’s Political Class Will Face The Consequences Soonest / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.