Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T (471 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Just Got A Private Jet Gift(Pictures ) / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T by drewlious114: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Before you start attacking me, I want you to answer these three questions below How long does it take Davido to acquire a single private Jet? How dangerous is the pandemic Coronavirus has influenced the world? Where is your tithe money going to? If you successfully answered the three questions above then you know what the article is all about. The Twitter atmosphere has been smoldering after the Video of the man of God, Apostle Suleman surfaces on the internet claiming he prays for the pandemic to last long for his personal reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo
Is it even sensible for a man of God who is meant to lead people right to fluent his wealth in front of his congregation? Of what reason? Watch this video Some of your congregation might still be struggling to get a 500k ride where you are boasting you just got your third Jet. I don’t understand Jet, for what? Of which purpose? We are our problems, some ‘mumu’ members are still in the background hailing his speech despite saying he wishes the pandemic to continue. You’re rich, you can stay at home for years without working and everything will come in your footstep with ease, what about those that can’t afford three meals a day. Private Jet that the members that contributed all in the name of tithe money can’t enter. SMH I don’t want to talk much on this matter, cause I speak little when it comes to men of God’s matter. But the point is Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Their Pocket Than The Life Of Church Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RaOS6JpFo
Re: Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T by Fahdiga(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Before nko
Re: Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abeg no spoil business for me, i get one for sell o just $556million. Whether man of God or man of Devil abeg make my own market just sell pá pà pá! undecided

Re: Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T by petra1(m): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2021
drewlious114:
. SMH I don’t want to talk much on this matter, cause I speak little when it comes to men of God’s matter. But the point is Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Their Pocket Than The Life Of Church Members

Whoever use private car and condemn private jet is a hypocrite. They are both
Private vehicles . Firstly it's not any man's business what anyone use his money to buy . Secondly have you found out what the reason behind the acquisition? It's born of necessity.
Thirdly apostle Suleiman apart from the fact that he received lot of money amd gifts from across the world for his gift of prophecy. He is also a business man. Most pastors who have private jets also use it for commercial purposes.
Re: Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T by drewlious114: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
petra1:

Whoever use private car and condemn private jet is a hypocrite. They are both
Private vehicles . Firstly it's not any man's business what anyone use his money to buy . Secondly have you found out what the reason behind the acquisition? It's born of necessity.
Thirdly apostle Suleiman apart from the fact that he received lot of money amd gifts from across the world for his gift of prophecy. He is also a business man. Most pastors who have private jets also use it for commercial purposes.

which business is he doing bro
Re: Apostle Suleman Just Confirmed Nigerian Pastors Are More Concerned About Money T by petra1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
[quote author=drewlious114 post=99267296]

which business is he doing bro[/quote

Find out. Use Google

https://nairametrics.com/2019/06/19/apostle-suleman-to-start-up-an-owned-airline-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Had A Model To Demonstrate How To Reach Organism To His Congregation. / A Child Who Died At Age 9, Will Remain 9 Forever In Heaven. Let Us Discuss / The Role Of A Husband - Dr. Myles Munroe (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.