Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG (36305 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Abigirlsuen: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
We need to go our separate ways, how can the Southerners be subjected to this inhuman treatment. I feel so bad. Everything is all about Fulani jihadist. But thank God for Nnamdi kanu. Very soon there will be a million match to the so called stupid Sokoto
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Dearlord(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
I don't know if this regime is all about naming after namings
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by SKYHIGHfx: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is fire on the mountain.. Southern leaders are balless
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by thatigboman: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Always hausa fulani. Always
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Audi 80 or Audi 90.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by miko1988(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Apart from hausa-fulani no other tribe is qualified for any top security office ��� I only pity Yorubas for putting d useless hausa-fulani into power

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Yankee101: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Muslim +Hausa

Worst president amd cabinet ever in nigeria

Unfortunately, even under Abacha these much number of lives were not lost
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by nedekid: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Euba:
I just hope when tables turn and a southern president acts like this the north will not cry foul
You actually think at this rate the north will relinquish power?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by eagleu: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
I like the phrase:
......after a transparent process�

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Euba:
I just hope when tables turn and a southern president acts like this the north will not cry foul

Politicians down south are confirmed lackeys,
They are not speaking up because they can't, not because of 2023 or some illusionary planned retaliation,
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by SmartPolician: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
grin cheesy Buhari is a Sadist and that's why his government is falling. A stark illiterate stubborn old fool.

Hausa/fulani should be the least people to appoint to a sensitive position because we know their ability.

Every Nigerian deserves to hold a good position.

The most important factor here is suitability.

If a Nigerian doesn't deserve to hold a good position in his or her country, where then should be person hold that position? In the United States? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Itzurboi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:
Thank God we in down South of the South never voted for this man. I remember vividly well when Buhari was appointing just the South West people and Northerners around 2015 to 2019, the South Westerners clearly told the South South people and South East people to go and collect appointment from PDP. The South West joined the North to mock us.

Today, they are feeling the heat from all angles. I don't pity them and come 2023, we will give them the final burial to the fettered political reputation they have left. We will bury their man called Tinubu politically. Tinubu is even scared of the South South and South East people. His conscience is hunting him. He can't even visit the South South and South East. He knows he has no level down there and they are also after him just the way him and his people were after Goodluck then. He only hopes on the North. Come 2023, we will use the North to bury his fallen political career and make the South West a slave to the North finally. He who laugh last, laugh best.

Time to revenge what they did to Goodluck.
don't continue with this mentality, you should be concern about electing a better candidate who will care for the masses... I'm no supporter of tinubu presidential ambition.... your revenge plan will only sink the country further, use your head

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by mike404(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
That isn't good enough, why wouldn't Buhari give the south east the controller of prison despite they always have the largest population there.
YOU MEAN YOUR DARLING DADDY DID SOMETHING WRONG shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
That isn't good enough, why wouldn't Buhari give the south east the controller of prison despite they always have the largest population there.

some people are just born criminals!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by AFONJACOW(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria is burning this clown still busy employing fellow incompetent Crows in already failed government
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by IamWonderful: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
mike404:
YOU MEAN YOUR DARLING DADDY DID SOMETHING WRONG shocked
How can a senile vegetative figurehead braindead doppelganger be my daddy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by mike404(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
naijapips04:
Yorubas are fo.olish sha. grin
KEDU IHE HA MERE
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
nedekid:
You actually think at this rate the north will relinquish power?

I don't think Nigeria will survive another 8years of Northern misrule

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Saao(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mexyz:
cheesy grin
Baba no even dey mind Nigerians wailings again....
Boss man doing as he pleases, anybody wey no like am , make him/her go enter bush grin

Northerners everywhere you go lipsrsealed
because he's a living Dead. He is not aware of all these appointments, so he's not aware of his existence as well.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by mike404(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked
IamWonderful:
How can a senile vegetative figurehead braindead doppelganger be my daddy.
shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Oghene1st: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Itzurboi:
don't continue with this mentality, you should be concern about electing a better candidate who will care for the masses... I'm no supporter of tinubu presidential ambition.... your revenge plan will only sink the country further, use your head

So you think the South of the South and the East of the South gives a Bleep about Nigeria? We all want it to sink down the endless pit. We gives no Bleep about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Politicians down south are confirmed lackeys,
They are not speaking up because they can't, not because of 2023 or some illusionary planned retaliation,

it's quite unfortunate my brother
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by HeadShot: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nepotism is now constitutional....

Any Southerner who becomes president and not replicate what Buhari has done will be stoned at the village square

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by glad7: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
How does the President feel the impulse of Nigerians? So no other part of Nig. can produce credible candidate and no other religion other than Islam have qualified Persons. What a man!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by senteugene: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
After Audi you go appointment volkswagen... Upon all the appointments... Insecurity is still ravages our community
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Ugonna62: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
As predicted,government of the north by the north and for the north.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by lahizak: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Speechless
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Itzurboi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:

So you think the South of the South and the East of the South gives a Bleep about Nigeria? We all want it to sink down the endless pit. We gives no Bleep about Nigeria.
do you have the means to stay afloat when it happens...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by oluwasegun007(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chai...

My mind tells me We have not seen it all
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Springboot: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
grin cheesy Buhari is a Sadist and that's why his government is falling. A stark illiterate stubborn old fool.

Hausa/fulani should be the least people to appoint to a sensitive position because we know their ability.

All of you blaming Buhari, go and ask him who the current NSCDC commander is, I'm sure he doesn't know.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:
Thank God we in down South of the South never voted for this man. I remember vividly well when Buhari was appointing just the South West people and Northerners around 2015 to 2019, the South Westerners clearly told the South South people and South East people to go and collect appointment from PDP. The South West joined the North to mock us.

Today, they are feeling the heat from all angles. I don't pity them and come 2023, we will give them the final burial to the fettered political reputation they have left. We will bury their man called Tinubu politically. Tinubu is even scared of the South South and South East people. His conscience is hunting him. He can't even visit the South South and South East. He knows he has no level down there and they are also after him just the way him and his people were after Goodluck then. He only hopes on the North. Come 2023, we will use the North to bury his fallen political career and make the South West a slave to the North finally. He who laugh last, laugh best.

Time to revenge what they did to Goodluck.
ahha you wan kee Mee with laff o. Na west with their betrayal. And love for porridge like Esau go suffer am lass lass. D south/east we Don seal our place out of the nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.