Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG (36318 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by aylipple: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Unfortunately, many people don't realise this. A non-northerner gets into a position where they can empower their people by putting them into strategic positions but for some reasons borne more out of fear than anything else, they choose to be indifferent or worse case scenario, even antagonistic towards their own.

For the northerner, once they get into a position of authority, they empower their own damning the perception or consequences & this is one of the major reasons why in most government MDAs where appointment is by hierarchy/seniority, you'll find one northerner replacing another because at that level, they're the ones occupying those positions.

BabbanBura:

Another nepostic appointment.

On a second thought, do you guys know that the North has strategically positioned and continues to strategically position their own at all levels of the civil service such that whenever you are looking for a pick, there is always someone from amongst them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Springboot: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Itzurboi:
do you have the means to stay afloat when it happens...

I'm from the south east and this is a good question, that's why you can never see the elite clamoring for Biafra.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:
Thank God we in down South of the South never voted for this man. I remember vividly well when Buhari was appointing just the South West people and Northerners around 2015 to 2019, the South Westerners clearly told the South South people and South East people to go and collect appointment from PDP. The South West joined the North to mock us.

Today, they are feeling the heat from all angles. I don't pity them and come 2023, we will give them the final burial to the fettered political reputation they have left. We will bury their man called Tinubu politically. Tinubu is even scared of the South South and South East people. His conscience is hunting him. He can't even visit the South South and South East. He knows he has no level down there and they are also after him just the way him and his people were after Goodluck then. He only hopes on the North. Come 2023, we will use the North to bury his fallen political career and make the South West a slave to the North finally. He who laugh last, laugh best.

Time to revenge what they did to Goodluck.
west and their love for poridge like easu naim dey suffer am lass lass. We south and the east don seal our place up from d nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Mopolchi: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
[s]
IamWonderful:
That isn't good enough, why wouldn't Buhari give the south east the controller of prison despite they always have the largest population there.
[/s] Your comment is distasteful.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Blankstare(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
gurunlocker:
You have to give it to these guys when it comes to politics.... They always make sure they have one of their own at the top, and at least, next to the top.

They know how to blackmail when they are not heading a department. Forget about the foolish knowledge South west is known for, these guys are the boss.

The sad part is, when a southerner is the president, he still makes sure these guys take top position. But when Northerner is there as a president, they give no fvck. grin grin grin

They blackmail when they are not leading because they know how to carryout ungorvenable practices, reminiscent of aguyi ironsi second in command. They go to the top with ardent believe that the north is Nigeria and Nigeria is the north, and interestingly most of these politics behind balkanisation of political offices .... They are still being taught by Britain.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by biddo: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Northern things :-/
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Oghene1st: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Viknat:
ahha you wan kee Mee with laff o. Na west with their betrayal. And love for porridge like Esau go suffer am lass lass. D south/east we Don seal our place out of the nonsense

Don't mind them.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by UncommonLogic: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
That isn't good enough, why wouldn't Buhari give the south east the controller of prison despite they always have the largest population there.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Northerners will always get this appointment so no opposition to them for they believed Nigeria belong to then n the southern part especially the East is a conquered territory!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Oghene1st: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Itzurboi:
do you have the means to stay afloat when it happens...

South South feeds Nigeria including the South West. You South West and Northern people are pest to us. Look at the foolish question you are asking me.

You should have asked yourself does South West have the means to survive on their own? You think this favouritism of port and the rest will continue when this entity dies? You have nothing. No agric, no resources, nothing. Oh, you have education, hahaha. South South and South East PZ have education. So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Guyman02: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Many people rightly predicted that the Igbo man in Acting Capacity as NSCDC commandant will not be confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Blackdisciple(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
valves:
If you voted for this man posterity will judge you. I hope you (those who helped install him) like how the country is going now?

I hope you enjoy the insecurity now?
I hope you enjoy the lopsided appointments ?
I hope you enjoy the state of the economy?
I hope you love the insecurity at your backyards?
I hope you love the lack of direction of this administration?
I hope you are happy that people cannot go to their farms anymore?
I hope you're are pleased with the high unemployment and inflation rate...
The price of fuel, electricity has gone up with no commensurate improvement in earning power...

...and I hope you're aware that our best brains are leaving in droves.

A huge mistake that should have been avoided...sometimes I don't bother reading the news cos the current trajectory of this country makes me sad.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by okpukpu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
Euba:
I just hope when tables turn and a southern president acts like this the north will not cry foul

Stop hoping baba and open your eyes. No election come 2023... a lot of shit is happening and will intensify as 2023 approaches.

I pity unprepared region when the shit finally hit the airwaves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by kheeni14(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
valves:
If you voted for this man posterity will judge you. I hope you (those who helped install him) like how the country is going now?

The price of fuel, electricity has gone up with no commensurate improvement in earning power...

A huge mistake that should have been avoided...sometimes I don't bother reading the news cos the current trajectory of this country makes me sad.

Stop deceiving yourself, Posterity will judge no one on this issue. Everyone has a choice is democracy.
If I dont vote for him, who would I jave voted for? Atiku..... abeg! let's stop all this ranting and get ready for the next election to make things right (i.e if we have a better choice).....

Peace!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by ChristineC: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Springboot:

I'm from the south east and this is a good question, that's why you can never see the elite clamoring for Biafra.
the elites of every tribe clamor only for themselves and would rather status quo remain. what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Blackdisciple(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:
Thank God we in down South of the South never voted for this man. I remember vividly well when Buhari was appointing just the South West people and Northerners around 2015 to 2019, the South Westerners clearly told the South South people and South East people to go and collect appointment from PDP. The South West joined the North to mock us.

Today, they are feeling the heat from all angles. I don't pity them and come 2023, we will give them the final burial to the fettered political reputation they have left. We will bury their man called Tinubu politically. Tinubu is even scared of the South South and South East people. His conscience is hunting him. He can't even visit the South South and South East. He knows he has no level down there and they are also after him just the way him and his people were after Goodluck then. He only hopes on the North. Come 2023, we will use the North to bury his fallen political career and make the South West a slave to the North finally. He who laugh last, laugh best.

Now the SW's are crying under him
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Gireiboy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
tuoyoojo:
When buhari leaves power and the southern president gives the north a taste of His own medicine but sidelining them in all appointment
I hope they would not cry foul

Our voting power will speak for us!There is no politician in this country that will dare marginalised northerners. Let that sink into your empty skull.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Teeq1234: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
The only thing baba sabi na to put his fellow northerners for top positions. that is his only achievements.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Itzurboi(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:

South South feeds Nigeria including the South West. You South West and Northern people are pest to us. Look at the foolish question you are asking me.

You should have asked yourself does South West have the means to survive on their own? You think this favouritism of port and the rest will continue when this entity dies? You have nothing. No agric, no resources, nothing. Oh, you have education, hahaha. South South and South East PZ have education. So sorry.
wow, you must be a survey A.I prototype to have scan the country and know those who will survive or not... anyways, I'm of interest the country should disintegrate to regional level...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by LajaLaba: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:

What a stupid post IPOB man LMAO don't u have a brain at all
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by TooMuchStuff: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:

Am with you Sir
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by naijadrivablog: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Audi or Volkswagen
I don't understand that name.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by naijadrivablog: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:

What year was that report? 1980s

Try current data.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by phorget(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just walk around then you'll see a lot of Fulani beggar and I wouldn't just wondering why we have so many of these people on the street begging for alms from other tribes even after so many injustice their folks have been melted on us. I can't imagine myself giving alm to a Hausa beggar anyway.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by femo86(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Booohari is a bastard from Niger....
He is a tribalist namby-pamby...
He is a moronic old man...
He is a dull-witted dummy...
His action is causing us discomfort...

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Bashir75: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oghene1st:

Are you this sad and unhappy wit your life? How can you think one of the few regions that can stand on its own will suffer without FG appointment. We are more progressive when we don’t have FG appointments honestly. The whole of SW progressive policies was envied by PDP before 2015 and it became template for development, especially with Fashola. If Tinubu is inconsequential why are mentioning his name because we don’t SW love him as our son and we will not trade him for your Igbo sons. If you have few friends lying to you better rethink 2023.

How many times in the history of Nigeria have you seen SS/SE wins elections without Northern support? Yoruba has never been allowed to truly appoint a candidate or elected for Presidency in Nigeria, we only join them in 2015. Just for 8 years, you want enter Konga or hug transformer. We will be here by God’s grace in 2023.

Tinubu is not the reason you family is poor and impotent, your father should have work harder to give you a better life. Stop whining and barking like a dog, get a life. You cannot bury Tinubu, he has a creator just like you and if it’s God will, he will be President. You will be shocked when APC use Osinbajo/ El-Rufai Ticket and abandon crossover Ibos. Election is about winning. Then, Buhari as a candidate and with all his clout never win elections 3 times with Ibo as vice presidents until Yoruba alliance. You’re baby, go and suck milk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Comedian2019: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerians will still vote for Buhari if possible again. Una mumu never do.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Oghene1st: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bashir75:

Are you this sad and unhappy wit your life? How can you think one of the few regions that can stand on its own will suffer without FG appointment. We are more progressive when we don’t have FG appointments honestly. The whole of SW progressive policies was envied by PDP before 2015 and it became template for development, especially with Fashola. If Tinubu is inconsequential why are mentioning his name because we don’t SW love him as our son and we will not trade him for your Igbo sons. If you have few friends lying to you better rethink 2023.

How many times in the history of Nigeria have you seen SS/SE wins elections without Northern support? Yoruba has never been allowed to truly appoint a candidate or elected for Presidency in Nigeria, we only join them in 2015. Just for 8 years, you want enter Konga or hug transformer. We will be here by God’s grace in 2023.

Tinubu is not the reason you family is poor and impotent, your father should have work harder to give you a better life. Stop whining and barking like a dog, get a life. You cannot bury Tinubu, he has a creator just like you and if it’s God will, he will be President. You will be shocked when APC use Osinbajo/ El-Rufai Ticket and abandon crossover Ibos. Election is about winning. Then, Buhari as a candidate and with all his clout never win elections 3 times with Ibo as vice presidents until Yoruba alliance. You’re baby, go and suck milk.

Anything South West is a goner.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Salis01(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Everything is North-North
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Goodman247: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
I
valves:

they were calling Gej clueless, insulting him, now look how you are being treated now, enjoy the nespotism
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Franking: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
BabbanBura:

Another nepostic appointment.

On a second thought, do you guys know that the North has strategically positioned and continues to strategically position their own at all levels of the civil service such that whenever you are looking for a pick, there is always someone from amongst them.

Yet they are educationally disadvantaged.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG by Mozegee: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is disheartening
valves:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki & Oshiomole Attends Event Together In Edo (pic / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.