Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

App Developer I Need Your Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / App Developer I Need Your Help (438 Views)

Front-end Web Developer: I Will Work For Your Company For Free / Software Developer I At PAMO University (PUMS) / I'm A Java Web Developer - I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App Developer I Need Your Help by kannex: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Developed how much will it cost to develop a social networking app that has social networking function and also this additional function: live event (where user can create a live event for product launch, concert, etc). Forum (with ability for some user to have a verify account after they reach some certain likes) these are just few that features. Just want to know the estimated cost so I can know what to add up thanks I'm advance
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by webapi: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
kannex:
Developed how much will it cost to develop a social networking app that has social networking function and also this additional function: live event (where user can create a live event for product launch, concert, etc). Forum (with ability for some user to have a verify account after they reach some certain likes) these are just few that features. Currently I have like 3.5million naira but just want to know the estimated cost so I can know what to add up thanks I'm advance
I sent you a PM... You can also contact me on 08170077580 and let's talk about your project
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by Uchenaija: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
I can help you build a world class app. Kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by Techpading: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Depending on the core features you want, that budget might be too much, and you could Channel it towards marketing. I'd like to work with you on this, if you have not picked anyone yet, I'm available on WhatsApp 08070538333
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by highbreedtech(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
kannex:
Developed how much will it cost to develop a social networking app that has social networking function and also this additional function: live event (where user can create a live event for product launch, concert, etc). Forum (with ability for some user to have a verify account after they reach some certain likes) these are just few that features. Currently I have like 3.5million naira but just want to know the estimated cost so I can know what to add up thanks I'm advance

If I may ask do you want to start the project yet or you just want to know?

If I may say this, no amount is too much for a project and none is too small, depending on how the project will be, I as a Software Developer and Also a Web developer will tell you this fact, a website is supposed to be something you update time over time, look at FB, twitter and Facebook as well, only in Nigeria a website will be stagnant and will not be fine at all, I won't mention name, so that is it, if you have good budget on a project you will have a great result, you can contact me on WhatsApp so i can guild you on how to go about building a successful system and recommendations: from my signature u can click on my whatsapp link or

Call/WhatsApp: 07033036054

Let's discuss, and you won't regret coming to me, i have some ideas toward same kind of platform this my idea might be grounded with your to make you better one.
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by africonn: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2021
kannex:

No sweet talk, I am software dev and an entrepreneur, The first question , i will asked is that, have you don't your market research for who are going to use your products after its done, What unique problem will the products be solving, have you created a detailed business plan, do you have an exit strategy, Do you have people ready to invest funds in the business, There are a lot of questions you have to answer, It is when you have answered all this that you should involve a team of developers, never give one person the job if you don't want a poorly, buggy and untimely applications, This is what make software devs looks like scammers, we often underestimate how long thing would take and speeding this up will only cause more problem by introducing bugs to the codebase. There are a lot of things to discuss. But the take away here is that you have to have a detailed plan about how far your investment can take you!

I can help you Organize a team of devs to work on the project, when you have a clear plan of what you want, Gracias
Just whatsapp me on 08142700835
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by greenDot02: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
For a minimum viable product, your budget is more than enough. Also, I'll advice you test the waters with an MVP before investing fully on the project.

On getting started, either you get a firm to work on your app, or get a co-founder and together work on creating your own team. If you would like to talk better over WhatsApp, send me a mail via my profile and I'll respond with my contact.

Best!

kannex:
Re: App Developer I Need Your Help by absky5(m): 5:58am On Feb 20, 2021
As a newbie in app development what are the things a developer would need to create a proper app free bugs for everyone to enjoy... Please Rate the app i created without coding in it... though it's a free app making site please help review and check it out...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.odejayiidris.picturepuzzle

(1) (Reply)

Key Factors That Impact The Cost Of React Native App Development / New In Programming. I Need Help / What Will It Take Us To Build A Our Own Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.