Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB (2358 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
I need to make a donation to these groups asap.
Nnamdi kanu (a.k.a Lamidi cownu) is a Godsent to igbo land to tell our numerous enemies that we are no push overs.
While ojukwu fought for the Igbo cause for just about 4 years, nnamdi kanu (a.k.a Lamidi cownu) has been fighting for the igbos since 2014. That is about 7 years now.
He has lost his parents, property and freedom....he hasn't lost his courage

We must encourage him

17 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by GuyWise101(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

One of the reason they banned cryptocurrency but we must continue.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Zamrito: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Contact your cordinator.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Their(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
Nnamdi kanu (a.k.a Lamidi cownu) is a Godsent to igbo land to tell our numerous enemies that we are no push overs.
While ojukwu fought for the Igbo cause for just about 4 years, nnamdi kanu (a.k.a Lamidi cownu) has been fighting for the igbos since 2014. That is about 7 years now.

We must encourage him

Fool. Your dad is Lamdi Cownu

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by habsydiamond(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:

We must encourage him
sorry to say this, if he really needs ur contributions.. That means they won't be where they are today... I see u as one of the people that want to divide Nigeria like river naija and Benue. No vex me op... Nigeria is still one on paper the last time I google it.. In fact, officer Kadima arrest the op for treason..

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
sorry to say this, if he really needs ur contributions.. That means they won't be where they are today... I see u as one of the people that want to divide Nigeria like river naija and Benue. No vex me op... Nigeria is still one on paper.. Kadima arrest the op for treason..
dividing nigeria is the duty of every patriotic igbo.
Nigeria is a crime

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Gbagura: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Made-in-China shekau, you mean?
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Made-in-China shekau, you mean?
shekau has no agenda. He is only interested in violence. Kanu has a powerful agenda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by habsydiamond(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
dividing nigeria is the duty of every patriotic igbo.
Nigeria is a crime
ahh!!! Nigeria is a crime... Make I cover my mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:

We must encourage him

7 years of what Exactly?

I am yet to see the igbo course he is fighting.

The development the course has attracted

The shock wave the course has sent to Nigeria as state.

There is clear difference between foolishness and rules of engagement

Wars are not fought on twitter and facebook...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wars are not fought on twitter and facebook...[/!]
but wars can be started on twitter and Facebook and won in the streets

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wars are not fought on twitter and facebook...[/!]
Osy Marshal! Osy Marshal

Doing your BMC job as usual! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Osy Marshal! Osy Marshal

Doing your BMC job as usual! grin

I Just pity the man you guys are disturbing his facebook.

I am very smart than you all.

That last thread clearly showed me that nearly all nairalanders IQ are below -0.000%..

You know nothing...I authoritatively keep saying that.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
but wars can be started on twitter and Facebook and won in the streets

The same street your people are murdered like chickens for over 7 years...

How is the street favourable to you?

pathetic
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That last thread clearly showed me that nearly all nairalanders IQ are below -0.000%..

I see Osy Marshal

Why did you call Mods to delete the thread. grin

Anyways, have you painted any House today cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I see Osy Marshal
Why did you call Mods to delete the thread. grin
Anyways, have you painted any House today cheesy

One reason I did such is because the innocent man just copied my post...
I am neither on twitter or facebook but permanently on IG
All you guys are low mentality personified....You are empty and knows nothing.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Olatunji1929: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

your father IQ is 0 wetin concern all naralanders with ipob you must be very very stupid and useless to your family for including all nairanlanders

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Olatunji1929:
your father IQ is 0 wetin concern all naralanders with ipob you must be very very stupid and useless to your family for including all nairanlanders

So you are part of the IQ I am talking about?

Wonderful.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No, the reason you did such is to protect your identity as a Buhari lap dog that hates Osibanjo and dislike ipob because they are not allowing you lick the feet of your master properly.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The same street your people are murdered like chickens for over 7 years...

How is the street favourable to you?

pathetic
so why are you complaining on our behalf. Is it your murder?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Mightyhaiz: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol..osy marshal aka osagyefo,u dont wanna go that lane now would you?

Just push a lid over that chatter box of yours and let things die down. you no smart one bit

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
No the reason you did such is to protect your identity as an Buhari lap dog that hates Osibanjo and dislike ipob because they are not allowing you link the feet of your master properly.
oh you guys have finally unmasked this guy? Incredible! Please can you post his pics here. What is his ethnic group?
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by adeolakemi: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

7 years of what Exactly?

There is clear difference between foolishness and rules of engagement

Wars are not fought on twitter and facebook...
you have never made sense here since I joined nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
oh you guys have finally unmasked this guy? Incredible! Please can you post his pics here. What is his ethnic group?
Check Osy Marshal on Facebook.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
ok
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
so why are you complaining on our behalf. Is it your murder?

Definitely one day you might end like others on the street since it is our murder..

Agafu.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
No, the reason you did such is to protect your identity as a Buhari lap dog that hates Osibanjo and dislike ipob because they are not allowing you lick the feet of your master properly.

Ok...I see.

Exactly.

I don't have more time to waste on you yoruba man.

Believe whatever makes you happy.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ok...I see.
Exactly.
I don't have more time to waste on you yoruba man.
Believe whatever makes you happy.
OK Osy Marshal cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
adeolakemi:
you have never made sense here since I joined nairaland

I have little patience to agree with Ipob miscreants who goes about creating monikers of different ethnicities, impersonating their opinion in their usual animalistic desperation.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Iamgrey5:
nawa...so that mofo is actually Igbo.
I'm very disappointed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
nawa...so that mofo is actually Igbo. I'm very disappointed
Yes he is.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Paperworka: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:

We must encourage him

Bokoharam is behind your community killing and raping and very soon they will get to you. keep your small money cos you will soon head to IDP camp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex-toy Senator, Elisha Abbo Again Slaps An Elderly Man In New Video (watch Vide / IPOB’s Simon Ekpa Reveals Date Biafra Will Be ‘Declared’ / Bloody Day In Anambra, Soldiers Kill Two For Wearing Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.