Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB (2367 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Bede2u(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Definitely one day you might end like others on the street since it is our murder..

Agafu.[/s]
miscreant. Since I now know who you are, you may end before I do
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
oh you guys have finally unmasked this guy? Incredible! Please can you post his pics here. What is his ethnic group?

Go to Facebook and look for Osy marshal and on twitter look for one @gocmarshal according to the busters that busted..

Ndi ala...Lol..
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bede2u:
[s] miscreant. Since I now know who you are, you may end before I do[/s]

Otondo make I help una wey busters further..

Go to Facebook and look for Osy marshal and on twitter look for one @gocmarshal according to the busters that busted..

Ndi ala...Lol.... agafu everywhere.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Themainboy22: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]One reason I did such is because the innocent man just copied my post...

I am neither on twitter or facebook but permanently on IG

All you guys are low mentality personified....You are empty and knows nothing.[/s]
And the "innocent man" is not on nairaland to refute the claim that he was you? Or was he also dumb as you are?. If the latter is the case, he should be ready to bear the consequences of whatever damages you must have caused him.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Themainboy22:
And the "innocent man" is not on nairaland to refute the claim that he was you? Or was he also dumb as you are?. If the latter is the case, he should be ready to bear the consequences of whatever damages you must have caused him.

That is his business not mine.

He copied my post and I don't see anything wrong there...
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Olatunji1929: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So you are part of the IQ I am talking about?
Wonderful.
ode
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Themainboy22: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The way you are defending him, shows that even if you are not the said ossy something, you must have known him and he must have taken permittion from you to copy the post. Meaning: by the time men touch him, he must provide you by force!.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Themainboy22:
The way you are defending him, shows that even if you are not the said ossy something, you must have known him and he must have taken permittion from you to copy the post. Meaning: by the time men touch him, he must provide you by force!.

Believe whatever makes you happy.

Don't give a damn.
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by adekolaelect(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Send it to Twnty twenty twenty five fifty three seventysix choose bank that starts with Z
Re: How Can I Contribute Money To ESN And IPOB by Aketi2: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Made-in-China shekau, you mean?

Would you prefer to live under the kind of government that Shekau is fighting to established or to live under a modern democracy with advanced technology?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Bow To Superior Firepower Of Soldiers In Abia State / Hausa People Have Started Again / Vice President - The Best Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.