Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Let's Gather Together And Win Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Gather Together And Win Together (165 Views)

Let's Gather Together / Sea Groupage Shipping Let's Gather Here To Share Experience / Let's Predict And Win Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Gather Together And Win Together by Justice009(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
So with the buzz of cryptocurrency trends and the current bull run there are lots of opportunities out there in the Crypto world that we are not tapping into. I know there are lots of cryptocurrency enthusiasts who who would love to share ideas with others and help too that's why I have created a group where like minds like us can share ideas, links that will enrich us in little ways and general knowledge of the cryptocurrency world.

So if you would love to join in the family send me a WhatsApp message to be added to the group
Re: Let's Gather Together And Win Together by blessStar(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Justice009 I sent you an email to get your whatsapp no
Re: Let's Gather Together And Win Together by Justice009(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2021
blessStar:
Justice009 I sent you an email to get your whatsapp no

Sent

(1) (Reply)

18 And 22 Karat Golds / Understanding The Risks To Crypto Trading And How To Still Profit From It / Work In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.