Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Naija Military Hover Around orlu With Fighter Jet & Helicopter In Search of ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Military Hover Around orlu With Fighter Jet & Helicopter In Search of ESN (305 Views)

Naija Military Forces Parade Owerri Against Sit At Home Ordered By Nnamdi Kanu / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Military Hover Around orlu With Fighter Jet & Helicopter In Search of ESN by Srinivasa: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian military are said to be searching for #ipob's eastern security network.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G7oIfkvWxI

Re: Naija Military Hover Around orlu With Fighter Jet & Helicopter In Search of ESN by after4: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is how the Nigerian military finally gives ESN the moral right to go into a full blown war. My question is, does the military think they can win a fight on several front? You couldn't get ESN will your ground soldiers, why do they think they can get them from the air. A group you don't even know their location in the bush. I can bet you that these guys finally plays into NK plan. Always very predictible
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Military Hover Around orlu With Fighter Jet & Helicopter In Search of ESN by habsydiamond(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
We need a strategy.. Let me think... I will see what I can do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Traders At Bishop Okoye Street, Mile 3 Market PH Count Their Losses / Buhari Receives, Bankole, Daniel In Aso Rock / Osinbajo-we-will-not-allow-the-vast-majority-of-our

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.