Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu (1417 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Ojiofor: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

See the nonsense coming out of ur mouth.. Mr prophet u don see spiritually that we will lose lol
I guess MKN is oversees sleeping, I guess the millions of Igbo's abroad that are in business and holding important positions in other countries are sleeping ..
I guess isreal, USA, France, Germany, EU, south Cameroon, south Korea, Japan, etc aren't alliances

Coward

U think a lot of us Igbo's aren't planning behind the shadows

You think we aren't building allies

US no matter what will support Is real above Saudi Arabia..and when isreal supports let me see who US will support

If trump was still..US will be on our side

Reason with head and not butt adamu

You are deceiving yourself.Una eyes go soon clear.
Trying to talk sense into a brain washed IPOB member is a waste of my precious time.You are free to go and commit suicide but be rest assured that you and your irresponsible group can never drag Igboland into any unnecessary war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rugaria:
Power conceeds nothing without a struggle.. Anybody in igboland who will prefer slavery to worthy struggle for freedom, simply because he shakes like a pregnant woman at the sound of a gun, should seriously consider relocating to Abuja or Lagos... War was brought to igboland.. We never asked for it..

The next war igbos should fight should be a soft war and not a hard war or an armed conflict. wars that can bring Nigeria to its knees and leave it bankrupt is better than wars that will wreck the whole east and turn it into an ash heap.

if igbos are the people fueling the growth of Nigerian real estate , what stops igbos selling off where necessary and investing outside the country to better yielding investments like the IPOs in US rather than fuel the growth of real estate in Abuja and the other glorified capitals.

Igbos can stop their support for the national economy by cutting down on dollar repatriation to Nigeria which boost the economy and instead use cryptos to do their money transfer.

if Igbos boycott cow meat , it will send the value of cows crashing , but the same ESN and IPOB members will not stop consumption of cow meat.

Manufactured cars in Igbo land can go full electrical and stop wastage of hard earned resources on Nigerian petroleum products that is beneffiting NNPC , PPMC etc run by the North , denying Nigeria of petrol Money . Very soon most countries in US and Europe will go electrical.

Igbos are an undisputed economic power house , powering trade all over africa , an Igbo lady is currently the DG of the world Trade organisation beating contestants all over the world including a south korean lady to the coveted seat, i keep saying that igbos have come of age and Nigeria is a small fry to igbos , we can ignore Nigeria in its demonic stupidity and make use of our God given target to fight at the world stage.

as at the last check , there were 3 prominent igbo Doctors powering the solution for covid 19 that has devastated the world and here we are degrading our selves fighting a useless military that has not won a single war since it was formed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Rugaria: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

The next war igbos should fight should be a soft war and not a hard war or an armed conflict. wars that can bring Nigeria to its knees and leave it bankrupt is better than wars that will wreck the whole east and turn it into an ash heap.

if igbos are the people fueling the growth of Nigerian real estate , what stops igbos selling off where necessary and investing outside the country to better yielding investments like the IPOs in US rather than fuel the growth of real estate in Abuja and the other glorified capitals.

Igbos can stop their support for the national economy by cutting down on dollar repatriation to Nigeria which boost the economy and instead use cryptos to do their money transfer.

if Igbos boycott cow meat , it will send the value of cows crashing , but the same ESN and IPOB members will not stop consumption of cow meat.

Manufactured cars in Igbo land can go full electrical and stop wastage of hard earned resources on Nigerian petroleum products that is beneffiting NNPC , PPMC etc run by the North , denying Nigeria of petrol Money . Very soon most countries in US and Europe will go electrical.

Igbos are an undisputed economic power house , powering trade all over africa , an Igbo lady is currently the DG of the world Trade organisation beating contestants all over the world including a south korean lady to the coveted seat, i keep saying that igbos have come of age and Nigeria is a small fry to igbos , we can ignore Nigeria in its demonic stupidity and make use of our God given target to fight at the world stage.

as at the last check , there were 3 prominent igbo Doctors powering the solution for covid 19 that has devastated the world and here we are degrading our selves fighting a useless military that has not won a single war since it was formed

How do they do all these without a central administrative system to provide leadership, organization and monitoring? How do you advice a people to stop eating beef to get at the fulanis? Are the fulanis the only ones that sell cows in the world? Does that even make sense? Why don't you provide an alternative? You won't try that because you know the government in place will make that impossible and all you want is for the people to ask "how high", whenever the fulani government asks them to jump... The government machinery is in the hands of an imperial set up and you are here postulating on all sorts of theoritical nonsenses.. Explain to me how you stop folks from eating beef for instance!? They should cook their balls for their protein? Cryptocurrency, IPOs bla bla bla..., You are just all over the place...
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 1:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are deceiving yourself.Una eyes go soon clear.
Trying to talk sense into a brain washed IPOB member is a waste of my precious time.You are free to go and commit suicide but be rest assured that you and your irresponsible group can never drag Igboland into any unnecessary war.

And so crys the coward that is misinformed and cant proffer any counter productive solutions

If you can't see the value of a pawn in chess board then you are stack blind to win any game of chess

ESN is a Chess piece..ask itself why the FG & NA are threatened by ESN & Ameotukun

Use ur head

I am not calling for war but u shouldn't underestimate the Igbo prowess especially with the advantages it has in these period of circumstances

Carry ur cowardice somewhere else
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by mike404(m): 1:51am On Feb 19, 2021
kettykin:

Even with out ipob attacks, lagos issues still exist, mr Macroni and falzdebadguy will tell you better
YOU CLAIMED TO BE A WISE MAN AND YOUR INITIATIVE DIDNT TELL YOU THAT VAUGHANLANREWAJ IS A HERDER embarassed

MR SABI
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Ojiofor: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Inteltower:

And so crys the coward that is misinformed and cant proffer any counter productive solutions

If you can't see the value of a pawn in chess board then you are stack blind to win any game of chess

ESN is a Chess piece..ask itself why the FG & NA are threatened by ESN & Ameotukun

Use ur head

I am not calling for war but u shouldn't underestimate the Igbo prowess especially with the advantages it has in these period of circumstances

Carry ur cowardice somewhere else

I saw your bravery at Afaraukwu,, Aba, Emene Nkpo and Obigbo etc.... we know how it ended that is why I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by chukwuaustin(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2021
kettykin:
Please who ever knows any ESN command or ipob members should advise against turning the east to another theater of war
supported
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by PDJT: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
kettykin:
Please who ever knows any ESN command or ipob members should advise against turning the east to another theater of war
[/s]

-What an idiot. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Were Recruited By IPOB To Train Over 4,000 ESN Members –Ex-Soldiers / Lekan Salami Stadium Floods Roofs Leaks / Who Leaked The Secret Of Obafemi Awolowo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.