Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,068 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 (12582 Views)

Soldiers Foil Boko Haram Attack On 'Repentant Terrorists’ Rehabilitation Camp / 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by FBIBOT(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why has impeachment suddenly vanish in Nigeria... Or can't these guys be impeached again? Me am tired o... Una never tired of reading this bullsh!t?
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
FBIBOT:

Hahaha grin Werey rè o.... grin

You sef See am now. Fulani Bandit work na Lucrative business, you no day see am? 200,000,000
Check am na, and Government wan Pay them.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Jack005(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
princdebola201:
useless pdp and matawalle sympathizer. Anytime your poverty development party is been called out disgruntled elements like you will be bleating like goat and try to rope Apc and Pdp togehter.but from the history of post you re found rebuking Apc and defending PDP .stupid hypocrite
You are useless and inconsequential to my mentions.. Apc stooge!
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by FBIBOT(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
gimakon:

You sef See am now. Fulani Bandit work na Lucrative business, you no day see am? 200,000,000
Check am na, and Government wan Pay them.

It's sad and depressing
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
FBIBOT:

It's sad and depressing

Na em. Even worse some yoruba peeps allowed this useless fulani people make them day do this nonsense.
I sha hope everyone has learnt their Lessons somehow
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Fajoe2020: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
In less than 2 months oo. Graduates no get value,
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by oluwasegun007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's how we roll...
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by princdebola201(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
freshvine:

I have an test for you.

Question 1: Who did Boko Haram appoint as a representative to interface with the government of Goodluck Jonathan in 2014?
A. Shehu Shagari B. Muhammad Buhari C. PDP

Question 2: who said to the then President of Nigeria during the onslaught against Boko Haram, "you're killing my people "
A. PDP B. Jonathan C. Mohammad Buhari?

This answer will give you a clue.
they nominate buhari because he is elderstateman in North.just like the way niger delta millitants nominated jonathan.
You re liar buhari never said that.if so prove it.

At least I have evidence of Jonathan calling boko haram our family

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by princdebola201(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jack005:
You are useless and inconsequential to my mentions.. Apc stooge!
pdp lapdog gerarahie
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by SenecaTheYonger: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do these people even think of armed forces that have died to these criminals? I wonder how they feel

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by misterjosh(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is finished.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Toscarele: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
sommy03:
The king in the north

The prince not king, we all know who the mumu king of the north is.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by deeva2: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shelumiel:
This ia just disgusting. How can 200 million be spent on criminals saying "rehabilitation ". God why? Why do we have useless leaders...eh?

VERY USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Legendarytonyy: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Zamfara government come for me oh, I'm a repentant bandit. I beg
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by hecomeshome(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
princdebola201:
PDP governors re gradually coming out sponsors of bandits .
Two pdp governors(matawalle and bala mohammed) have been openly supporting the criminal activities of the bandits.
While matawalle is rallying round for paying of ransoms for bandits, bala mohammed is openly defending them.

No wonder late Gen azazi was killed for exposing pdp as founder of boko haram

It's very obvious that you are a Fulani bigot trying to shield your kith and kin from their evil.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Blackdisciple(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's clearly that some of the northern governors are the ones sponoring and equipping the bandits for destructions , and no one is seeing it rather they are in the East savaging for ESN. Shebi 2 government fighters jet and a boat is down already...

Am not am ipob member but I wish to join the ESN especially in this ongoing fight, my hate for this very government is beyond measure ...
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
princdebola201:
they nominate buhari because he is elderstateman in North.just like the way niger delta millitants nominated jonathan.
You re liar buhari never said that.if so prove it.

At least I have evidence of Jonathan calling boko haram our family

We all know the boko Haram commander ,and we also know who introduced amnesty for bandits . Two useless governors that got elected in 2019 has been sponsoring bandits and herdsmen since 2015

Zombies will always be zombies

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Blackdisciple(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's clearly that some of the northern governors are the ones sponoring and equipping the bandits for destructions , and no one is seeing it rather they are in the East savaging for ESN. Shebi 2 government fighters jet and a boat is down already...

Am not am ipob member but I wish to join the ESN especially in this ongoing fight, my hate for this very government is beyond measure ...

Mean non of the eastern governors has given a job to ESN but their counterpart at in the north arming bandits by the cover of repentance
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by eneyoduke(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cash Out by Bella
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
princdebola201:
Two pdp governors(matawalle and bala mohammed) have been openly supporting the criminal activities of the bandits.
While matawalle is rallying round for paying of ransoms for bandits, bala mohammed is openly defending them.

Of course I knew you are part of them YMM gang
Jobless moudafuker I pray this obsession won't kill you

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Evans should be released unconditionally, compensated and a written apology should be tendered by the FG.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Timijo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
And the leaders in other regions of the country are seeing this evil but decide to keep quiet because of selfish interest. The northern leaders are the ones creating these terrorists to loot money. First, they raise them and ask them to strike by kidnapping and killing innocent people. After that, they will pay them with the taxpayers' money to release the students. In the process of this, much money is looted, and finally, they will present the terrorists as repented people to loot more money in the name of rehabilitation.
The North is a curse and a menace to the entire regions in Nigeria.
It is high time we separated as a country and let everyone bears their father's name.
We are not one from the beginning, the union was erroneously and forcefully done.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Idzitari1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wow I luv this governor, he know how to corner tax payers money without living any trace for efcc to Come after him later in future
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by ThugBoy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
If PDP talk for the matter some old fools go challenge them, beast of no nation.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Oladipo1166(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
now every state will want to start their own Bandits now
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by ba7man(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
princdebola201:

....And the PDP islamic cleric is now the bandits mediator.

Matawalle is highly suspect with his eagerness to grant these murderous bandits amnesty.

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by monalsian(f): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chiaaa what a country,are we indirectly asking others to take to arms because it's seems there is a better reward for them now .
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by TONIOI: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
whaaaaat , and d country is selling and borrowing, hmmmmm this one shock me oooO
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by ojialo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
With oil money. And the man is an opportunist.
also with money gotten from tax from beer.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Jonah507(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's too small!

Spend your budget on them !!
cry
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Shelumiel: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Charisma01:

Can you really blame them? They have shouted & begged. Their people are being killed daily.
They had to do something.
Bros pampering terrorist is not the solution. What if they become unrepentant and go back to what they have been doing? Would the millions used for their rehabilitation be recovered...would that not be used as an avenue for more criminals to join having the belief that they would be compensated by government if they turn to crime ? Which sane country in the world does that?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2027: Deji Adeyanju Endorses Sowore, Prays For Atiku-Obi Merger Plan To Crash / Military Mentality Affecting Buhari- Balarabe Musa / Publish Your Shareholders, Shehu Sani Tells Etisalat, Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.