Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 (12474 Views)

Soldiers Foil Boko Haram Attack On 'Repentant Terrorists’ Rehabilitation Camp / 3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Engineersirk: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why won't others form their own criminal group after killing innocent people then tell the government they want to drop arms them get compensated by the government for being killers and criminals
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Johnayoola(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Abeg when will they release evans o, abi because he's not a northerner amnesty no go reach em side Nigeria my country
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Masterclass32: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
The mindset of the people we share the country with. Smh.

Breaking up this country seems the best option. Other than that, quasi autonomy for the regions.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Dearlord(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Someone should alert me when the 63rd Recruit of 2021 Nigerian Men & Women Bandit form is out.
I will like to enroll and be collecting all this freebies for been a nuisance
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by jacoik(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
SuperBold:
this thing will only make more heartless people join banditry. if to say i no fear gun and blood i for don dey forest now
I swear bro. na because of that blood sef. me wey be say goat or chicken blood dey do me somehow for body

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by biggy26: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shelumiel:
This is just disgusting. How can 200 million be spent on criminals saying "rehabilitation ". God why? Why do we have useless leaders...eh?
They want their own share of the Niger delta money.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by tinktanker: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Simple sponsoring terrorism. The game plan of APC from day 1
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Angrymode: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Long ago, I saw Nigeria heading to the abyss when they decided to reward Niger Delta Militants with juicy rewards to shut them up and shut them down. The government failed to tackle the main problems of the Niger Delta while deciding to go for bribery approach. I saw it coming that this will further worsen the situation of the country by encouraging everyone from every region to pick up arms, become a disruptive element in order to gain the same favour.

Here we are, my foresight as a teen is proven right. There is choas in every region. The sad part is that the government is still getting it wrong at every level. It's frightening imagining the direction we are headed as a country.

The set of people I feel bad for are the good and peace loving individuals in this country. However, I pity no one (myself included), because evil thrive due to the cowardice of good. All we know how to do is wail online, at home and beer palours.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
please I want to be a terrorist or a bandit.
I don't want to go to school anymore
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Shelumiel: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
biggy26:

They want their own share of the Niger delta money.
But what is their cause for agitating? At least the Niger Delta militants were agitating for better welfare for themselves and their communities which were affected by oil spillage.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by orlaglobal234: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please is anybody with genuine information of how to join bandit DM for proper discussion because I'm really interested in joining the group of bandit pls help me with their information, even if to buy their form inform of recruitment I'm ready to buy their form and getting recruit to outfit
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by berryPee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Then how much have they budgeted for the victims of this bandits??. One monkey go go market but e no go come back

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by prince2pac(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
SuperBold:
this thing will only make more heartless people join banditry. if to say i no fear gun and blood i for don dey forest now

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by EdiskyHarry: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
It shall never be well with lord lugard where ever he is. For bringing human beings with animals toogethe.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Charisma01: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros pampering terrorist is not the solution. What if they become unrepentant and go back to what they have been doing? Would the millions used for their rehabilitation be recovered...would that not be used as an avenue for more criminals to join having the belief that they would be compensated by government if they turn to crime ? Which sane country in the world does that?!

I agree with you but when our military is busy bombarding ESN in owerri rather than banbits in the forest thats why the governors are left helpless & defenseless.
Classic case is that of ogun where people have been insulting the governor for doing nothing when he doesn't control the security apparatus.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Austino5050: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Another group of bandit will emerge,kill at will.and get paid as a repentent bandit.
Banditery is nw job opportunity in the North.
May God deliver us.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Charisma01: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros pampering terrorist is not the solution. What if they become unrepentant and go back to what they have been doing? Would the millions used for their rehabilitation be recovered...would that not be used as an avenue for more criminals to join having the belief that they would be compensated by government if they turn to crime ? Which sane country in the world does that?!

I agree with you but when our military is busy bombarding ESN in owerri rather than bandits in the forest that's why the governors are left helpless & defenseless.
Classic case is that of ogun where people have been insulting the governor for doing nothing when he doesn't control the security apparatus.
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by Shelumiel: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Charisma01:

I agree with you but when our military is busy bombarding ESN in owerri rather than bandits in the forest that's why the governors are left helpless & defenseless.
It is well. May God see us through
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by emmyrate1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/18/exclusive-zamfara-spend-n200million-%E2%80%98repentant%E2%80%99-bandits-2021
you won't see all those northern cows comment on this thread. But let dem hear SE, they will be scratching their bloncos on top the thread. Every northerner is a terrorist
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by John4B: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'm not surprise, I knew this cow would not amount to anything
Re: Zamfara To Spend N200million On ‘repentant’ Bandits In 2021 by biggy26: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shelumiel:
But what is their cause for agitating? At least the Niger Delta militants were agitating for better welfare for themselves and their communities which were affected by oil spillage.
That’s the point, north is always competing with the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised / Lekki-epe Int’l Airport To Commence Operation By 2012. / Names And Phone Number Of Electoral Officers For Lagos LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.