Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) (57242 Views)

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos / Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Ayoola171(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice exploration.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by BlessedNuel: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wehdone ma
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Petyprince: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
How is this news I have traveled to over 16 states in less that 4 days
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by ukaface(f): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Who is chasing her?
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
This babe just dey risk her life o.if all those fanatics with thier bush herdsmen meet u, I are gone. More so wey be say Dem no like something such as this because na freedom of women be that.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
...You need to be more specific when threading.
sapphiere:
Amen
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by janedonez(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Correct babe
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Charles4000(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Famous Nigerian female biker Fehintoluwa Okegbenle, has again left many in awe, WonderTV media reports.
Fehintoluwa took to her Twitter page to post pictures of her tour. According to her, On Sunday 14th February, 20121, she rode her bike power across seven states in Nigeria within seven days. Recall that this is not the first time she is undertaking the feat of travelling interstate with her bike. In 2020, she travelled to Abuja and back in a day.

She wrote on her Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/FehinLean/status/1361011554905423872
Weldon
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by ogbonnachrys: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Idleness
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by usj(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sapphiere, I love how you're travelling through states but I fear for your safety. Please be careful the Nigeria today is different from the one you know.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Germi9: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
i like her physical appearance,she looks bold
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Timijo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
@Sapphiere, it's like you are the biker with the way you are responding to the critics.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by mimilogistics: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Risky with the current state of insecurity in the nation. Please for the sake of your loved ones, don't try this again until the situation improves angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by ordainbuzz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Waoh she was at my local govt @ NYSC camp Obubra,safe journey bae on ur more trips.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by stayclearofme: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one dey risk her life.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Sicilyjoe: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
NnadyAutos:
Hardly to believe this report to be true.The seven days to cover 7 States, did she ride at night.

What do u know ? With that bike she can travel that 7 state in a day
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Trustedpro: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good news to all bikers.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Akalia(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

#BeLikeNgozi
Your head.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by michoim(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
You need wisdom here ooo. Travelling to northern states(Kaduna) by bike is very risky ooo. Bandits @work ooo.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by mrnelsono(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
you try no be small
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by gozzlin: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's like she is wearing double layer of bullet proof vests. undecided
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by HRMK: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
na she sabi!in this days of killerherdsmen,kidnappers,armedrobbers,bandits and the rest?anyway,she wants to enter #guinnessbook!she doesnt mind if dead or alive!congrats!!
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Sarcastic101: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chai see what joblessness can cause
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by doxijaw: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inkling:

Stop creating unnecessary animosity.

The future is for dreamers

The future is for go-getters

The future is for innovators

The future is for risk takers

The future is for creative minds

The future is for Me and You

Love it when a sensible female puts a senseless female in their place grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Below is a video of her travelling alone. So if you think women can't do without men you must be sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DAdruGjQjI

thebosstrevor1
liar.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Philadelphia: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
yesloaded:

You can trek from Lagos to Ogun state in less than 30 seconds

Also, I do travel 6 states within 8hrs

Lagos - Ogun - Benin - Warri - Owerri - Onitsha - Port Harcourt

If what you’re saying is true, how do you get to Benin from Lagos without passing through Ondo if you did pass through Ogun State?
Also, I never knew that Delta State shared boundaries with Imo State. tongue
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by advanceDNA: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
I love girls on power bikes, girls that smoke, girls that fight karate, girls that play video games..

I don’t like Tom boys...
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Emola12(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
hmm.. lai lai mohammed
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Springboot: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
What is a human being doing in kaduna, Niger at this time.

Well sha na story, unless you took flight against bandit expressway

What you see online is usually 10000 times exaggerated.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by CountDracula(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inkling:

Stop creating unnecessary animosity.

The future is for dreamers

The future is for go-getters

The future is for innovators

The future is for risk takers

The future is for creative minds

The future is for Me and You

I love you for this comment ... Bless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.