Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health Benefits And Side Effects - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health Benefits And Side Effects (3015 Views)

Ginger And Cloves Tea: Health Benefits Of Cloves And Ginger / How To Use Scent Leaf To Cure Pile Permanently / Amazing Health Benefits Of Scent Leaves You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health Benefits And Side Effects by Bobby4me: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
If you make scent leaf tea every day, I encourage you to keep it up. Scent leaf, Nigerians love to call it, a species of a tropical plant that belongs to the Lamiaceae family. A lot of us are not informed of the enormous benefits of the scent leaf. Whose botanical name is Ocimum gratismum. Also known as Hawaiian basil, clove basil, and African basil. Many people prepare food with this leaf without knowing its health benefits. Well, if you cook with this leaf, I will reveal the truth about it.

Scent leaf in Africa Most people have little or no knowledge about the amazing health benefits of the amazing leaf. Did you know that you can use the Scent leaf to cure many diseases and infertility problems? I assure you that the use of aromatic leaves in your diet will bring great health benefits to your body. So I will explain below how scent leaf Tea can be beneficial to you.
https://asikoherbs.com/2021/02/17/how-to-make-scent-leaf-tea-health-benefits-and-side-effects/ keep reading........

Visit: www.asikoherbs.com

Re: How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health Benefits And Side Effects by Hollawayn05(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Last Last We go ALL die someday

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce Salt Level In My Body? / A Tribute To Dr. Oluyombo Awojobi / SAD NEWS: Family Of Seven Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.