Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Hairy Ass And Balls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hairy Ass And Balls (3188 Views)

(photos) Dangerous Consequences Of Getting Excess Injections For Bigger Ass And / Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Itching Balls For Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairy Ass And Balls by Bankyo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2009
am just 23 and i have a very hairy balls and even my buttocks too and i get very uncomfortable sometimes anddnt even suggest shaving and no stupid suggestions please am serious here
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by arramyjay: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2009
Gosh i cant believe I am replying this,but anyway use hair remover creams.
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by tpia: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by chyk91(m): 2:05am On Feb 28, 2009
Guy its prolly hereditary so if u aint comfortable wit it, shave it off
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by sexyLeamon(f): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2009
arramyjay:

Gosh i cant believe I am replying this,but anyway use hair remover creams.
lmao simple and shave
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by biina: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2009
Shaving would likely make it worse.
Unless you are willing to live with the livelong task of periodic shaving, don't bother starting it.
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2009
@ poster, The an@wer to ur quest is on d post above, use hair removal cream, Huh!
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2009
unless you use laser hair removal, whatever you do will likely make it grow back again, and therefore not solve the problem on a permanent level.
can you imagine having to shave your ass every other day?!
ps, this is just an idea as I would never put any laser, or what not, close to my balls!!!
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by Sissy3(f): 4:24am On May 29, 2009
shave it or wax it off
Re: Hairy Ass And Balls by Oxone(m): 2:41am On Jun 01, 2009
use hair removal

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Hair From Getting Bald / 10 Health Benefits Of Lettuce You Should Know / Bunmi Akinleye Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.