Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing? (399 Views)

My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* / 10 Juicy Truths About Digital Art Illustration Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing? by laughplanet: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys but Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing?

Read to the last to get the Meat from the Bone

“Standing still is the fastest way of moving backwards in a rapidly changing world.”

— Lauren Bacall, an American actress

But why should you stand still when everything is moving?

See, the world is in motion and you can't afford to be motionless. In fact, Motionless in a motive world is the major cause of people and business extinction in our modern time.

I read last week in the newspaper how artificial intelligence (AI) is reshaping the future of the world economy.

Many people have lost their jobs and means of livelihood because they stood still while the world was moving.

I don't want U and your business to be among those that will go into extinction in the nearest time due to inability to embrace change.

Again, the business of extinction is not your business so don't buy into it.

I want your business to be like that woman in the Holy book that everyone was running to when the feminine hit the world so badly in their time.

See, the future is marketing and where technology will become the driving force to accelerating growth of people and business.

And because digital marketing is the modern way of marketing, it therefore becomes an inescapable topic for discussion for entrepreneurs, business owners, accountants, and those who want to market themselves in the 21st century.

See, If you can't make friends with people then learn to make friends with Mr Change because, change they said is constant and it changes everything that man does.

Investors are constantly looking for where they can put their investment that can guarantee returns and for businesses that strive on technology, you stand a better chance.

There is one question that I've always asked business owners but only a few were able to answer and here is the question

Is your business online? What is your answer - Yes/No

If your business is not online it's OFFLINE ~ edwardbests

And anything OFFLINE is not see by people and if it's not seen by people then nobody can ask you how much and when nobody is asking you how much, it therefore means that people are not buying from you and when people are not buying, it automaticatically means that your business is not a business but a BUSYNESS.

Read on to flesh out the meat from the bone.

The greatest mistakes everyone including you & I make in our time is that we all are selling but only few admit that they're selling.

And it's very dangerous for a seller to say that he's not selling because the buyer will soon find another seller.

People are constantly watching you to see if you will give up so that they can take your position. You must be wise enough never to give up and to realise that there's a real competition around us.

According to Michael Simmons,
With humans, we see a shift from competing based on biology to competing based on ideas (cultures, strategies, technologies, etc.). For example…

Companies compete for top talent.

Employees compete for open positions.

Employees compete to move up the corporate ladder.

Companies compete for investors.

Investors compete for the best startups.

Companies compete against each other via their products and services.

Scientists compete against each other for publication, citation, awards, and funding.

Everyone competes for attention.
Just like evolution, when we evolve

The major competition between online business in our time is ATTENTION and RELEVANCE

Everyone wants to be relevant and everyone needs attention.

In other words, being online is not enough but being relevant is the gamot and that's why digital marketing is the new revolution.

Digital marketing is everything and having this skill can turn things around within the blink of an eye.

Digital marketing is a form of marketing that strives on technology. Knowing how to use technology to solve business problems is the work of a digital marketer. Make no doubt about it.

Someone threw this question on me during a masterclass- and it goes like this;

...you know so well about digital marketing but why can't you package your knowledge for a beginner like me to learn digital marketing faster?

And my candid response was, I read a lot but I'm not a fan of writing books and to honour your request, I'll create a simplified ebook for whoever wants to learn digital marketing.

Ladies and gentlemen, the book is now ready and it's titled "Keypoint to Digital Marketing" but again why "key point"

Right from my time in high school, I've always learn how to LEARN using "key point"

I don't have to cram those voluminous chemistry/Physics textbooks to get the concept of a topic where a simple key point can work the magic.

Today you can learn every concept of digital marketing using this "Keypoint on Digital Marketing" where everything is simplified.

And I mean…
Social Media Marketing
Facebook Advertising
Facebook Ad Manager
Detailed Targeting
Payment Issue/Solution

Google My Business Secret
Content Writing
Online Payment
Virtual Wallet Creation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Email Marketing and more etc.

Note: To Get a Copy, call/ chat me on Whatsapp 07019221196 NOW.

Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing? by madness007(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2021
What do you mean by why? It brings a lot of jobs and benefits
Re: Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing? by janes13: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Well, a business can't survive without social media. These are the new times, you can advertise anything you want with the great help of influencers and Facebook, Instagram, and even Tik Tok ads. Life is easier this way and there's a 99,99% that your business will thrive this way. Look how well it goes for every Gen Z Marketing Agency. They know how to make a business look professional. Older people are a little bit reluctant towards this and I can understand why, but innovation is the keyword for everything nowadays. Especially in businesses. People have a problem, you sell them a solution. How can you sell them this solution? Digital Marketing.

(1) (Reply)

每天兼职如何每日赚取美金在线 / 6 Things That Make Successful People Become Successful / Chiwetalu Agu Shouts 'Where Is Ojukwu?' As Soldiers Wrestle Him Down In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.