Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Can A Man Deceive God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Man Deceive God (139 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / You Cannot Deceive God With Your Religion! By Apostle Azemobor Gregory / You Can’t Deceive God – Pastor Adeboye Advises Christians To Pay Their Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Deceive God by Omeifa: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
The fact that God is a merciful God doesn't mean you can do anyhow, God can warn, God can Chastise. God has been telling you to leave that cult you belong to and yet you're struggling with him, when God warns a man or woman he has a reason for doing so and this is your final warning my brother before God decides to deal with you, God sees the evil things you do and he's asking me to tell you to leave that powerful cult you belong to else you end up badly or die.

Message Delivered.
Re: Can A Man Deceive God by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
mehhnnn.....

who are u talking to...
who does fraternity in this age.. we all looking for raba not identity

(1) (Reply)

Love And Respect / To Be "Born Again"/ Salvation is of the LORD Only... (Not of Works) / Facebook User Predicts KANO Plane Crash (GONE VIRAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.