Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

If I Was The President Now #anewnigeriamustwork - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Was The President Now #anewnigeriamustwork (204 Views)

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Buhari Should Make Pastor Tunde Bakare His Vice President NOW / How much Is Budgeted For The President Haircut In 2018 Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Was The President Now #anewnigeriamustwork by Mryacks: 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
If I was the President at this moment: everything else will be shut down or suspended in the country for the next 6months while I concentrate on internal security.

No appointments, politics, religious or tribal sentiments, etc...I will fire whoever is not up for the job and replace with capable upwardly thinking younger minds....I will mobilise the military, NIA, DSS, Police, informants and local vigilantes to work hand in hand.

I will seek support from the international community and neighbouring WA states to fight terrorism.

I will create a special desk office (chaired by me) to analyse daily, the strategy and operational framework of all the security agencies.

The Airforce will get special funding for special air raid operations.

The only economic sectors I will allow to function for this period is the oil, agricultural, border and other internal generating agencies.

And after this is all set and done, I will convey an urgent national restructuring discuss of how the country will run going forward. The centre will just be the administrative/ Executive head while regions or states control their resources and contribute to the centre.

#ANewNigeriaMustWork

(1) (Reply)

Slashed Tariff Causes Rise In Importation Of Used Cars / Why Do Vehicle Owners Enquire Upon Car Window Tinting In Melbourne Prices? / Kanye West Kicks Up It A Notch As He Becomes Richest Black Man In US History Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.