Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB (37649 Views)

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by hayoholla(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
For there mind they want to prevent another attempt at biafra war with the nation, when another greater war is already upon us, but they chose to ignore.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Conrod: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2021
ichidodo:
Their strategy is flawed... Tactically they can try to dislodge ESN from Orlu forest but to what gain Strategically? The Overall safety and good well being of Fulani and their destructive way of life to the local ecosystem? What about winning the minds and hearts of the local populace and the region in general because from where we are looking at this,Army and Police cannot afford the men and materiel to guard every fulani settlement in the bush IN ALL PARTS of the South East from the wrathe of ESN and irate individuals..Tis not feasible...The Nigerian Army should seek other "non-kinetic" means of winning this "phony war" for the Fulani herdsmen planning to set up camps in South East Forests.. Because it is open season on bush Fulani in the South East right now...
GBAM!!! i used to sit on the fence,but now am radicalized, i knw i will soon be hanging a rifle.

2 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by favor914: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
tit:
Exercise in futility
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise as usual, Ipob has already taken to their heels, Usain Bolt speed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by favor914: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Conrod:
GBAM!!! i used to sit on the fence,but now am radicalized, i knw i will soon be hanging a rifle.
I believe a toy rifle @ a refugee camp in Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Mimiranky: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
I laugh the useless Army and Police.... Before you go into the forest drop burial money for your wife because you will be a dead meat..... Anything found inside the bush is a meat..... RIP to them all
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Okwyjesus(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
ednut1:
How come they are always able to act when its igbos or ipob

Ask me
Ask me
Ask me

Is the killing of lgbo civilian during the Civil war not enough for them.

This are the kind thing that swell up IPOB support among lgbos worldwide.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by favor914: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Mimiranky:
I laugh the useless Army and Police.... Before you go into the forest drop burial money for your wife because you will be a dead meat..... Anything found inside the bush is a meat..... RIP to them all
How do you know, do you have Family members, & relatives living in the forest bush of Eastern Nigeria, causing mayhem like herdsmen for Boko Haram?
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2021
lexy2014:

How did d IPoB leader instruct people to burn down Lagos? Can u credibly confirm d ethnicity of d arsonists? Can u also give a rundown of d events of 20 October, 2020?

Meanwhile, since u say IPoB are terrorists, what this guys in d link below?

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles

Just do an online search with that bolded part of your remark and you will see the audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos.

The places he mentioned in that audio are burnt now and he never denied it.
The Lagos State Government in its findings concluded that it was a " coordinated arson ".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by favor914: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Ask me
Ask me
Ask me

Is the killing of lgbo civilian during the Civil war not enough for them.

This are the kind thing that swell up IPOB support among lgbos worldwide.
Empty Barrel Noise Makers.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Greenback: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

Did Peter Obi speak up against what happened on Obigbo? He is a confirmed bastard.

Says a deeply concerned self appointed afonja Igbo affairs minister that goes by the name ikleazuepo!!! Shame.

grin
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by lexy2014: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Just do an online search with that bolded part of your remark and you will see the audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos.

The places he mentioned in that audio are burnt now and he never denied it.
The Lagos State Government in its findings concluded that it was a " coordinated arson ".

Since u have done online search, kindly share d findings of your search. Meanwhile, u have yet to answer my questions:

1. How did d IPoB leader instruct people to burn down Lagos?
2. Can u credibly confirm d ethnicity of d arsonists?
3. Can u also give a rundown of d events of 20 October, 2020?
4. How is IPoB a terrorist group?
5. since u say IPoB are terrorists, what of this guys in d link below? What are they?

https://www.nairaland.com/6413456/bandits-planning-acquire-anti-aircraft-missiles

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by LordOfTheGame: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian security forces are so shameless and hypocritical. Why are they lying in bare face? Fulani herdsmen and terrorists are killing people all over the country and my people gathered together and formed a security organisation that will protect us yet the military said we should not do that and rather be left porous for the terrorists to overrun and kill us?
Na waoh for these people oooh.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by aiksneffects: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Badorey6:

Why is Peter Obi not speaking up?

He is a coward and a Fulani slave for not speaking up against the injustice against Ndigbo.

They will freeze his account and send EFCC after him.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2021
berrystunn:

Go and sleep which injustice against Igbo.
Ipbo should be facing what they started.

Come and see how they oppress people in the east in the name of ESN .

Nonsense.

Mr. Man shut up, say what you know
who did they oppress?
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Cj4charles(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Empty Barrel Noise Makers.
and that was the same empty barrel that killed four Army personnel and gave the rest of them a run for their lives last month IDIOT
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by blaqoracle: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2021
ScamHunter:
Really? Hopefully, they'd find Anini (killer Fulani) for us after finding who killed Dele Giwa.
We know una way. Flush ESN out of the forest for Fulani herdsmen to occupy same forest and start terrorizing Igbo the way they're dealing with Yoruba, Benue and Plateau. Issokay. Starting an assymetrical warfare is one thing, winning it is another. Of course, we understand the strategy. Human blood sacrifice empowers some and fulfills the power pacts made with the devil. One way or the other, the devil wins.
does Southeast have forest? The whole of Southeast is like one LGA in bornu.

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 400billionman: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Ok so when will the army go rescue Kagara students from the bandits ?

Sheikh Gumi knows where they at in the forest up north .

Fuckedup country.

They are engaging murderers, kidnappers and terrorists up north in a DISCUSSION, and using helicopter gunship to pursue ESN whose aim is to prevent their villagers from veing raped or crops destroyed by terrorist herdsmen.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by juman(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Defence minister said nigerians should defend themselves.
That is exactly what ESN is doing.

The insane military should chase the fulani terrorists.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Johnkay225: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Well done Nigerian Army and Police.

Go on and smoke the terrorosts out.

They burnt down Lagos with petrol and matches in a coordinated arson but their terrorist hideouts is now being burnt with bombs. That is the firstleg of bringing them to face what their victims in Lagos faced last year.

They must face justice and their IPOB leader that instructed them to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio must face justice too.

God bless Nigeria.

Wow, are you serious This is why we are where we are in this country.. They b iturnt down Lagos, the protest was peaceful until the untrained Military boys started killing innocent Nigerians, this is not to defend the carnage that happened in Lagos. What about addressing the real issues bedeviling the nation. PMB has said nothing in the face of all the atrocities committed by his kinsmen. Ipob is the one killing and destroying farmlands with their cows too... All these ethnic sentiments and hatred will take us no where. The military should be in the North,that is where the real crisis is looming..

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 400billionman: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
Ndi Army Biko , leave my people alone the people u are looking for is in the bush and not the innocent men of Orlu. Let my people be. As for the supreme Court gov, kam gwa gi, obughi onye nwe ta nwe echi. The northerners are busy supporting their bandits but idiots like uzodinma will help the north to destroy his state . Obiano might be a failure in other aspects but he will do anything to defend his state and people from external aggression . Ndi Anambra ibem, we must make sure to do all in our power to ensure that APC fail woefully in the upcoming election

You mean Uzodimma Hope should learn from Bello Matawalle ?

Nna, a Governor negotiating with kidnappers and terrorists is the height of it.

Yet ESN is just a VIGILANTE, who hasn't killed anybody.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by ernecy(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2021
143WaZoBia:

After they fish them out in Imo they will come for you in Lagos. Think. Think.
only people with brain think, this one lost his way back
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Well done Nigerian Army and Police.

Go on and smoke the terrorosts out.

They burnt down Lagos with petrol and matches in a coordinated arson but their terrorist hideouts is now being burnt with bombs. That is the firstleg of bringing them to face what their victims in Lagos faced last year.

They must face justice and their IPOB leader that instructed them to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio must face justice too.

God bless Nigeria.

You never begin cry. Cry till tomorrow, South East can never be a conquered territory. Just like Kwara, Ogun and Oyo is almost gone and you are there crying over burnt building that is not yours? Hang yourself if we wish. We don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Tonitoniton(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2021
but, u people cant even dare go close to sambisa forest.

boko haram keep sacking ur base in borno and u guys will be running but u now found ur strength in the east because ur terrorist leader wants to clear the forest for his blood thirsty brothers to occupy.

u guys keep playing with human lives and u think urs is sacred because of the enchanters and rituals u employ to save guard ur lives, u guys will know there is God very soon.

una cup go soon full
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 400billionman: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Springboot:

IPOB is peaceful, what about ESN?

Have they kidnapped you, demanded ransome or raped any of your women ?

Can't you concentrate where the crimes are in South West and North, where murder, Kidnapping, rape, ransome demands, are going on on daily basis ? One of the kagara school boys has been shot dead ? Are you still looking for evidence ? Guess what, they are negotiating with killers, murderers and terrorists to settle them with ransom.

And the criminals are from a particular part of the country ? Why is it difficult to uphold the truth ?

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 143WaZoBia: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Nothing like that...IPOB are terrorists and hoodlums.
Herdsmen, Boko haram, bandits. Presidency, Miyetti Allah, Those are the terrorists.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Mozegee: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Exactly, I can't even recognize that superem court Governor as mine Governor.
Martahi:
Now we know why Hopeless governor Uzodinjo was forced to Ndi Imo
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by badonkadonk: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Why is it that, anything southeast, they enter with their might but anything north, they drag their feet..?
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by djoey89: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Why is the energy not maintained up north?. Abeg make we share this country nah. No be by force to be married when it is pains and sorrow all day. Haba. Who swear for us?.
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
Ndi Army Biko , leave my people alone the people u are looking for is in the bush and not the innocent men of Orlu. Let my people be. As for the supreme Court gov, kam gwa gi, obughi onye nwe ta nwe echi. The northerners are busy supporting their bandits but idiots like uzodinma will help the north to destroy his state . Obiano might be a failure in other aspects but he will do anything to defend his state and people from external aggression . Ndi Anambra ibem, we must make sure to do all in our power to ensure that APC fail woefully in the upcoming election
You don't have to worry about that....APC is dead on arrival in Anambra state!!
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 11thGoldTREE: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2021
In a densely populated area
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by ojiamu: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2021
randytt1:
Where is the dingbat lalasticlala that was quoting a dumb Twitter user that tweeted that this did not happen recently?
God bless you my brother. Fulani believe they own Nigeria and it's their right and they can hold everybody ransom and nobody can leave until they finish eating Niger Delta petrodollars.

They will soon realise everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Ur own is different. Ur intention is to secede and no country negotiates with secessionists
badonkadonk:
Why is it that, anything southeast, they enter with their might but anything north, they drag their feet..?

randytt1:
Where is the dingbat lalasticlala that was quoting a dumb Twitter user that tweeted that this did not happen recently?
God bless you my brother. Fulani believe they own Nigeria and it's their right and they can hold everybody ransom and nobody can leave until they finish eating Niger Delta petrodollars.

They will soon realise everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Ur own is different. Ur intention is to secede and no country negotiates with secessionists
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by 22brains(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2021
How many fulani terrorists have been fished out of the Forest? The plan is clear, flush out ESN and pave way for herders to carry their guns freely in the bush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.