Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB (37656 Views)

DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / If We Don’t Root Out Bandits, Nigeria Is Finished — TY Danjuma / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by beautyhd: 3:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Illegal camp?

People came together and formed a vigilante group to protect themselves since the govt can't and you call them illegal.

Bandits kill and kidnap people up north and they are called for negotiation.

This country is a joke.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Badorey6:

Why is Peter Obi not speaking up?

He is a coward and a Fulani slave for not speaking up against the injustice against Ndigbo.

Did Peter Obi speak up against what happened on Obigbo? He is a confirmed bastard.

16 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by favour32(m): 3:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Dead country!
Ya house dey burn but
you dey pursue rats.

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by nsiba: 4:01am On Feb 19, 2021
budaatum:

I am afraid it will be limited to wherever terrorists and bandits are killing and raping and kidnapping innocent citizens, though I hope they are not using helicopters in cities.

So give me one precise location in the northwest that it was done and no money exchange took place

2 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by PrinceMajestic: 4:01am On Feb 19, 2021
They shall FAIL

3 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 4:03am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Well done Nigeria Army and Police.

Go on and smoke the terrorosts out.

They burnt down Lagos with petrol and matches in a coordinated arson but their terrorist hideouts is being burnt with bombs.

They must face justice and their leader that instructed them to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio must face justice too.

God bless Nigeria.

Mongrel.

13 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by JoeEeL(m): 4:04am On Feb 19, 2021
I AM TIRED OF TYPING ABEG...

REVOLUTION NOW!!

5 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by budaatum: 4:11am On Feb 19, 2021
nsiba:

So give me one precise location in the northwest that it was done and no money exchange took place

What do you mean by no money exchange took place? Was I there to see if money exchange took place anywhere? Were you?

Please stop promoting propaganda that you have no evidence for! No one said money exchange took place when boko haram shot helicopter down!

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by GeneralPula: 4:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Tvcnews.tv

Issok grin
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by nsiba: 4:23am On Feb 19, 2021
budaatum:

What do you mean by no money exchange took place? Was I there to see if money exchange took place anywhere? Were you?

Please stop promoting propaganda that you have no evidence for! No one said money exchange took place when boko haram shot helicopter down!

Stay focus! This discourse is about the ESN and Criminal elements from the northwest, Boko haram existed before this Buhari administration...

So are you telling me that the families of the secondary school students and the students themselves kidnapped in Buhari neighborhood that they are lying when they sais the Government paid RANSOME to their kidnappers?
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by BRATISLAVA: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Kingspin:
Kodus to the army

We hope you extend such action and intelligence gathering to the deadliest group of fulani herdsmen,bandit, Boko Haram.

You cannot be serious with ESN and Endsars protesters but asking RUGA for terrorists.

Ruga is their game. Terrorist camps all over the country, so that whenever they feel slighted, there will be one ready to unleash their usual violence with ease. It's like a police post in every locality.

Without permission they've gone ahead to establish 3 of such camps in Abuja. Thought they were going to build them houses in the northern forests? Guess that was never their plan. See all the commotion they are causing in the South East and West, trying to forcefully set up ruga camps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Dozie32(m): 4:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

They burnt down Lagos with petrol and matches in a coordinated arson but their terrorist hideouts is being burnt with bombs.

They must face justice and their leader that instructed them to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio must face justice too.

God bless Nigeria.

It is certain that you shall die a miserable death.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Hangulsaram: 4:30am On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
Ndi Army Biko , leave my people alone the people u are looking for is in the bush and not the innocent men of Orlu. Let my people be. As for the supreme Court gov, kam gwa gi, obughi onye nwe ta nwe echi. The northerners are busy supporting their bandits but idiots like uzodinma will help the north to destroy his state . Obiano might be a failure in other aspects but he will do anything to defend his state and people from external aggression . Ndi Anambra ibem, we must make sure to do all in our power to ensure that APC fail woefully in the upcoming election
Gwa ha biko,

2 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by juman(m): 4:35am On Feb 19, 2021
The military is insane.
IPOB is peaceful people, the fulani terrorists are the one to fight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Springboot: 4:39am On Feb 19, 2021
BhoomiMivics:
Not peaceful negotiation with them? Like the northern governors�
This country is messed up already, insecurity everywhere

How can you setup an illegal army in a country and expect peaceful negotiations. That's like having two commander in chief
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Springboot: 4:43am On Feb 19, 2021
juman:
The military is insane.
IPOB is peaceful people, the fulani terrorists are the one to fight.
IPOB is peaceful, what about ESN?
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by egoldman(m): 4:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Springboot:

How can you setup an illegal army in a country and expect peaceful negotiations. That's like having two commander in chief

Are criminal Herdsmen and bandits legal army?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Isobug: 4:52am On Feb 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Peter obi and other elders in your God forsaken region won't speak up..You know why? If they do, you insult, embarrass, humiliate and even threaten their families. This is especially when they say a thing your God, Nnamdi Kanu does not approve. The east is dead. I used to think you guys were intelligent..now I know I was the unintelligent one
This is nothing but Comment borne out of hate. I know in your mind, you can't dispute this assertion.

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by ngadaAwo: 4:55am On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
Ndi Army Biko , leave my people alone the people u are looking for is in the bush and not the innocent men of Orlu. Let my people be. As for the supreme Court gov, kam gwa gi, obughi onye nwe ta nwe echi. The northerners are busy supporting their bandits but idiots like uzodinma will help the north to destroy his state . Obiano might be a failure in other aspects but he will do anything to defend his state and people from external aggression . Ndi Anambra ibem, we must make sure to do all in our power to ensure that APC fail woefully in the upcoming election
hunny pie
don't be deceived
Obiano will do the same
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Truthteller2020: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God bless Nigeria.

I m from Edo,but I m ashamed of your tribal and useless fuccking brain...So useless...Your kids will be ashame of you,tuen..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Nairalandwizerd(m): 5:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God bless Nigeria.

you are stupid. Yoruba Muslim.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Electrochemistry(m): 5:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Based on the situation of things in Nigeria so far Buhari has shown blatant incompetence. He should be impeached now or he will disintegrate this country in no time.

1 Like

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by bigDickson(m): 5:15am On Feb 19, 2021
Springboot:

They hav been negotiating with Bokoharam and fulani bandits. Are they legal?

A typical Afonjas hate for Igbos has no limits. Everybody that chose injustice out of tribal hatred will be judged by posterity. Mark my words

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Lagoon0: 5:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God bless Nigeria.

Your a F .0..0. L! And your not Yoruba neither are you a Lagos native like I am.

That nonsense you advertise here will not sell , no one take you serious

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by butterfly777(m): 5:19am On Feb 19, 2021
But no such effort to route out killer herdsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by butterfly777(m): 5:21am On Feb 19, 2021
bigDickson:

They hav been negotiating with Bokoharam and fulani bandits. Are they legal?

A typical Afonjas hate for Igbos has no limits. Everybody that chose injustice out of tribal hatred will be judged by posterity. Mark my words

Stop being deceived. Not everyone acting as Yoruba or Igbo on nairaland is truly so.

Some of them are hired agents of the Fulanis assigned to pretend as if Yorubas and Igbos hate themselves, in order to hinder them from uniting against va common enemy which is the Fulanis.

6 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by gaskiyamagana: 5:22am On Feb 19, 2021
War that was not won with useless bokoharam, how is it going to be won with productive people on their right and resources?

9 Likes

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by loadedvibes: 5:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Is it orsu or orlu
Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by Pasquale212(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God bless Nigeria.

You are nothing but a stupid tribal bigot who has a warped mind.Idoit was it ibos that destroyed things in Lagos during endsars protest was not those silly miscreants,urchins that you people breed.Go Bleep yourself compound fool.Werey alaso

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by eki2000(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2021
The problem is Kanu, he should have allowed the group to exist peacefully as a local voluntary vigilante, not exposing and hyping the ESN on social media and news headlines to show is superiority over the FG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB by sayisayi(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=Vaughanlanrewaj post=99207885]Well done Nigeria Army and Police.

Fufulde zombie spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) / Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.