Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (79279 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Werey. When u born female,dye her hair and pierce her face finish before sending her to school or church. Ode
You're a big fool. I schooled at NOUN and lived in another town. For an 8 o clock paper, I had to be at the park latest 6am.
Not to talk of those schooling in Lagos with traffic and all.
Na earring and dyed hair be your problem. Insensitive lout.

3 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gerrard59:
The replies by most males here are pathetic and outright disgusting! Even if she was into runs, it doesn't justify in anyway the gruesome murder. Honestly, inasmuch as I find modern day feminism to be extremist, it's what Nigerian ladies need to ensure they safeguard themselves in this country. Look at the excuses! So, she deserves to die because of runs? Even the one whose sister was kidnapped accused a girl he knows nothing about of runs. Can people be so callous and stoopid? When did it become a crime to go to exams early considering Lagos traffic? You people accuse SARS of misjudging young men who wear stripped jeans as criminals. Meanwhile, you label a girl as a prostitute because she dyed her hair. And so what? When did it become a crime to dye one's hair? Y'all are horrible fellows!
That's red pill for you. Hate women till infinity.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
Ti o ba ti di late hour,awon olosho,ti o ba jeh apple,ashewo.. 12k

Bro......
Dat chii59...........issa illiterate,dick sucking bitch......
Stop calling her a student....

Rip to the dead gal..........
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
Chii59:

You're a big fool. I schooled at NOUN and lived in another town. For an 8 o clock paper, I had to be at the park latest 6am.
[/s]

Bitch!!!!your Nairaland gods haven't banned me yet......

Can u.......keep calling out to dem more and more
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Marayola(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
GeneralPula Post=99
212196:

It’s better to follow people who will pay you 10k per night, then following people who will promised 50k then get you used..

Yoruba elders will tell you that Eni ti o’ba n wa ifa, oun wa ofo..

Advice is solely for hookup girls..
You Are A Big Fool. Have some respect for the dead
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Marayola(f): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
She went for runs,its as simple as that. Bitch. Hahahahahaa. U died. I hate such useless gals,they are like 98% of them in this world. Bastard. A sane person will enter school at least 7am,8am latest. You sleep with diff guys in the name of big gal,you collect money in exchange for sex,to use the money to buy iphone. I was so disgusted when i saw a gal i knew using the same phone,iphone x. Shame catch me,i sold the phone. Runs gal come dey rub shoulders with me. She died in her line of duty,hahahahahahah
. You are very sick. You are not sane.See the rubbish coming out of your mouth. If you don't have anything reasonable to say just skip rather than spilling rubbish from your mouth. Bloody fool.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by uzor1984: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Rip
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by nedekid: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad 6.00AM when it is not 4/5 sad.They probably raped and killed her sad.May her Spirit chase the pipu behind this to their death.Tueh angry!.Her family shouldn't leave it to God but the god to do the needful sad angry
But who rapes and kills, then takes the time to wear the victim their cloths, especially a tight fitted Jean?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ajl: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagada Under-Bridge! She was probably attacked by robbers. Such is possible at that time of the day in that area. Very sad!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ajl: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
She went for runs,its as simple as that. Bitch. Hahahahahaa. U died. I hate such useless gals,they are like 98% of them in this world. Bastard. A sane person will enter school at least 7am,8am latest. You sleep with diff guys in the name of big gal,you collect money in exchange for sex,to use the money to buy iphone. I was so disgusted when i saw a gal i knew using the same phone,iphone x. Shame catch me,i sold the phone. Runs gal come dey rub shoulders with me. She died in her line of duty,hahahahahahah

I really do not know what to wish you. But the heavens will give you what you deserve and what you wish for others. Cruel bastard.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
UNLIKE... YOU ARE A PSYCHO
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by OOLUSEG(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Shame on you
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by OOLUSEG(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=Stockquality post=99212349]She went for runs,its as simple as that. Bitch. Hahahahahaa. U died. I hate such useless gals,they are like 98% of them in this world. Bastard. A sane person will enter school at least 7am,8am latest. You sleep with diff guys in the name of big gal,you collect money in exchange for sex,to use the money to buy iphone. I was so disgusted when i saw a gal i knew using the same phone,iphone x. Shame catch me,i sold the phone. Runs gal come dey rub shoulders with me. She died in her line of duty,hahahahahahah

Shame on you.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Suresoniaabia(f): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
May her soul Rest In Peace we girls don suffer shall
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by christistruth01: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
There are Vampires masquerading as human beings in Nigeria

National Prayers and a Separate Security Agency needs to be created to deal with them

May Jesus Comfort the family
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
very correct sad.If dey rape her but dnt kill her,still better than killed somebody pikin sad.May peace elude them wherever they are
People get not just ordinary mind but mind of the devil
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by christistruth01: 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Reference:
With all that is going on in Nigeria today does anyone remotely expect this case to be prevented or solved. The security services have themselves admitted being overstretched.

Ordinarily this case should be handled at community/county level if the structure was right because this is obviously not a crime across brders. It happened locally, the perpetuators will be known locally and the resources to uncover their identities will be domicilled locally.

But like so many, many cases the perps will slip through because the structure of the criminal justice system in Nigeria is just wrong. The family and wellwishers had better petition the IG all the way in Abujanto send their supercop to dig out the case or they may not get justice.

If a N5 million reward is offered the case will be Solved most likely by petty Criminals who are well informed
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ekenetheorg(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Too many problem with Nigeria. Lagos is getting dangerous everyday. Ojo Barracks is another area you'd rather not pass through in early hours. Just be late to your destination. Touts everywhere looking for kills to make, even for a simple Nokia Torch
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BlueAir: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry Wetin this mumu one dey talk
Chii59:

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know why they go the extra miles. I encountered them once and even after taking my cards, phone, work laptop- they were still putting aboniki inside my eyes. Every second I spent with them, I was thinking, shey if these guys kill me like this, na olosho Nigerians go call me. They won’t even allow me rest in peace.

Another colleague encountered them and they stabbed her in the waistline. That waist has never been the same again.

I am not sure I want to remain in this country anymore.

You won’t see southniyikaye here. Conveniently missing in action.

Omo!!!!

The way you narrated it last year didn't sound like this oh, this one is kidnapping nau.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Mozino007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
The legs was even tied......
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by freeDR(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
You're from a lineage of fools.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas undecided
What d meaning of this nonsense comment!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
The country scares me.

Will NOUN excuse students who don't want to write the exams that early anymore? No.

Will she be remembered after 1 week? No.

Even if she went for runs, and so what? She wouldn't be the first person doing runs. Runs is not a death sentence.

Naija scares me o.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
can this make girls to stop waka waka ?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
cooooooks:
The country scares me.

Will NOUN excuse students who don't want to write the exams that early anymore? No.

Even if she went for runs, and so what? She wouldn't be the first person doing runs. Runs is not a death sentence.

Naija scares me o.
Really sad.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Olam09:

Yea people hates the truth as i saw the picture i already knew she was into runs. Anyways!
no mind them, once person die e don turn saint. shallow minded set of people they're
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Is that why you killed her. Murderer angry
slowpoke
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
Ori ebaje lorun e

So any female corpse found on the streets is a Victim of runs?

Nollywood movie kill you there
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
can this make girls to stop waka waka ?
If I insult you,you'll not like it
Did you hear of the News of this week with the teenage girl that was sent on an errand in Ejigbo around 10 and was raped by 4 Boy's
Guess what!
They were 7 Boy's not 4
And it is apologetic beings like you giving them morale!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
cooooooks:
The country scares me.

Naija scares me o.
If it is not that NOUN Administration aren't using their head's
What stops them from shifting all morning papers to 9:30am
Or Camping Students on their field a day before the day if they know they're hellbent on making the time 8am
We don't use our heads in this Country,we the people are our own problems
If I'm working under anybody and the place is far and they tell me to resume by maybe 7:30 or 8am,I'll tell them to better sack me,they can give their family members the work
NOUN administration are senseless
If they can curb reoccurrences and they won't, I wish they can see this,they're senseless

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.