Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (47772 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by blinking001(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Reading....
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by bigdammyj: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by TheVictim01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Anything "celebrity" I take it lightly and unserious. It's about time everything goes south, not my hope though.

drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Rosy Meurer has said that what she was accused of became her reality and fate, Igbere TV reports.

The 29-year-old spoke exclusively on how her relationship with Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill began in several videos on Thursday.

She said Churchill had always been there for herself and siblings and was a brother to her.

Rosy also said after Churchill’s divorce from Tonto, she stood by him till they got married.

Rosy on Tuesday said she was not dating Churchill while he was married to Tonto.

She conducted a question and answer session on Instastories.

A fan asked,

She replied saying,

“Why did you break another woman’s home, your friend for that matter,” another person asked.

Rosy replied saying, “No one broke anyone’s home my dear. It is just what it is. Life happened, something’s you don’t plan. I let God’s will in my life take place, I lost my own relationship in the middle of all the online banter then, something that didn’t concern me.

“I never looked at him in that way. If his eyes were on me. He got married eventually and unfortunately only God knows what really happened and why it ended the way it did and why I was dragged into what I had no knowledge of. I still remained a part of his life like I always have.

“Just this time he was broken and just off, shattered. I still had no interest in him. Still looked at him the same way just with so much pity this time. Time healed him….2 years ago he proposed, 1 year ago did the necessary rights. By the grace of God we are happy today.”

Rosy also established the fact that she was never friends with Tonto.

Rosy trended on Monday following the revelation of her marriage to Churchill.

She celebrated her birthday with several pictures and videos flaunting her ring on Instagram.

Tonto’s fans took to Twitter and Rosy’s comment section to bash her for marrying her friend’s ex-husband.

Igbere TV reports that Tonto had accused Rosy to be the reason her marriage to Churchill crashed.

“I am aware of her. I am aware that she is sleeping with my husband. I am aware that my husband is taking care of her. I am also aware that she is the reason that my husband abandoned his son and me for close to two months just before the Big Foundation thing we did in December” disclosed Tonto Dikeh in an interview.

Rosy, however later came out to deny the accusation.

Tonto parted ways with Churchill in 2017 just two years after their wedding in 2015 over allegations of domestic abuse and extra-marital affairs.

They have a son, Andre together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7x7kYYxmjw
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Deweese: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yes o
Tundex911:
Future is female
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Did she say God's will? shocked

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Y una dey Yan this man self? D wahala some women dey cause dey put tension wey cause 40 secs man. Besides, it better for man to be 40 sec while e dey more concerned about d next cash wey go credit his account than one fake broke ass man wey his only thing na lash 6hrs non-stop

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by yesloaded: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nuttella:
I know its hard but always resist the urge to shalaye.
grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by backnbeta(f): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
She's 29 but looks older than Tonto undecided

I'm no fan of both women though...but this lady proved Tonto right undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by mkpologwu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
.......and all these happenings too place in church on the hill??

This is not the type of calvary we were taught to look up to.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by winner37(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
wishing you all the best ,they should be no room for divorcement after some days ooo
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thats your headache. Like marriage is one big achievement. Ask those in it; heavy work. Hope you can cope with the stress that comes with it, our bitiful aunty.

Men are a handful. Stress.

Wait a min.. who is 29yrs old? This one that looks older than our firstborn? Kikikiiiii..if she's 29 then me I'm 9yrs old. let me just assume it's her official age.
Tkor.

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
fear women

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ytea:
They've been together all through Tonto's marriage. Olakunle made it seem like Tonto Dike is crazy, so devilish of him.
I'm glad Tonto Dike dragged him no be small grin, more to come soon cool. Fingers crossed.

You are a woman after all,so I can understand why 'dragging' seems to be an achievement.

In the real sense, dragging or SM rants dont ever do shiits. The guy is bigger,better looking, richer and has been collecting awards upandan despite Tonto's dragging prowess. When you deal so more on emotions rather than logic, it makes you look weak and very unstable. How does abusing someone make you feel any better or more fulfilled? I don't get that part at all.

N.B: Tonto may have been right, Churchill may have been right,Likewise Rosy. So how do you know the truth and the lie? Logic is the only thing that can get you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by mike404(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Edobabe20:
People should free this girl jor.... even side chics are the most Judging her
EDO BABE shocked NOT SURPRISED ANYWAY embarassed
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Bucky001(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
I sense betrayal... Denying your supposed acquaintance just to defend yourself makes you unworthy to be trusted...

Karma is a FAT bitch!

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by dominique(f): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
I kinda believe her. Not once has a suggestive photo of her and Churchill been leaked all the time rumours about them was being spread. The relationship between them looked platonic/professional at the time.

If Rosy and Churchill were together as claimed, why did it take them over 3 years to make their relationship public? Is it even possible for socialites to keep that kind of relationship a secret for that long? Free the babe and let her enjoy her marriage

Tonto Dike claimed Churchill was physically abusive but the only evidence of physical abuse was of her shoving and punching him and daring him to hit her back. Even if Churchill cheated, Tonto's psychotic behaviour also played a major role in the demise of her marriage. She (Rosy) should sha not cry too much by the time he starts to show her why two ex wives fled from him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by ComedianzazaB(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nickisindigo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Edobabe20:
People should free this girl jor.... even side chics are the most Judging her
lol
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Why does Magun affect men and not women
Cos na man dey climb... cool
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
So Tonto was gaslighted and made to seem crazy.

Well I wish her luck cos she is going to need it but then again ,it could actually work out seems she and churchill are cut from the same cloth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
daddytime:
Enjoy the focus and attention while it lasts. Let's hope it lasts more than the previous 40 seconds. grin

I believe in good/bad karma.

Churchill will still abandon her las las

Churchill and FFK has something in common

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Dagz007(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
FACT.

Most of the ladies abusing Rose line would jump to same opportunity without having a second thought. They would disappoint, cheat and back stab their friends even while sleeping with the friends rich husband.

Not here to judge anyone but let's do away with all forms of hypocrisy.

We know what you girls does.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Just one look at that pic with Churchill and i can almost tell the type of person she is. Just look at those eyes, she's got that feisty resentful look to a T
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by yesloaded: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
backnbeta:
She's 29 but looks older than Tonto undecided

I'm no fan of both women though...but this lady proved Tonto right undecided

I find it hard to believe she's 29yrs anyway

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by AmRealcele: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Story
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Trustedpro: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Why does Magun affect men and not women

It has greater side effect on women if no man use her within the pinned period or days. Though they have different types of magun according to my official native doctor on cheating wives I can recommend him to you if you need the magun rope.
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Na wa o Why he dey take like 600 years for nairaland page to load na
network has been terrible in the past few days
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Enjoy your marriage jare. Tonto is very toxic and vile, no man can hardly cope with such a woman. All the while the man was married to Tonto and was having no peace, this woman was there as a staff humbling herself before him, why wouldn't he look her way? I would do the same myself, who wants a vile woman as wife. Tonto can go and hang herself if she so wishes.

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by addictiv(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
He's like a brother to me, he's like an uncle to me, he's like a father to me etc... Yet pant de shift.. BTW Churchill seems to have a thing for dominant and assertive women with tattoos and piercings..

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Cars In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.