Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (47779 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Loooool come to tink of it, dis man has had 2 failed marriages but anoda lady is still willing to work down the aisle wit him.....na hu dey talk say the future is female make she keep quiet abeg...the future really belongs to MEN...shout out to all my brodas out there playing the game, may we Neva have injuries and may we always be on form...ODOGWU Churchill continue to smash those p*$$y u be real man...Tank God my fiancée is not on nairaland otherwise I for don die......

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You was always there for him (servicing his engine).. when his marriage broke you stood by him (almost killed the man with pussy)..

So after explaining this rubbish now.. she wants to convince us that she didn't use kayamata and that her pussy was too sweet that Churchill ran from his son and wife..

Well.. she said churchill was like a brother and people saying she was bedding with him sounds ridiculous.. someone who was a brother now proposed to you and you agreed.. idiot!!!

You get MOUTH sha !
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Joseph08(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Churchill likes them fair in complexion grin

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by chatinent: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Believe they had no affair at your own peril.

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by xavuv: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nuttella:
I know its hard but always resist the urge to shalaye.

to 'shalaye' as how? pls expatiate
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by odaniel1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
I laugh in Orlu! This one say "out of respect for wives" he goes on cheating. if you are cheating, you have no respect for your partner, stop justifying rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Kinematics: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:
You was always there for him (servicing his engine).. when his marriage broke you stood by him (almost killed the man with pussy)..

So after explaining this rubbish now.. she wants to convince us that she didn't use kayamata and that her pussy was too sweet that Churchill ran from his son and wife..

Well.. she said churchill was like a brother and people saying she was bedding with him sounds ridiculous.. someone who was a brother now proposed to you and you agreed.. idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Kinematics: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Mozegee: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Idiot,you women in Nigeria film industry has no atom of shame. Breaking people's homes in other to marry. This disgusting lady still have mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by wany(f): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
luminouz:

You are a woman after all,so I can understand why 'dragging' seems to be an achievement.

In the real sense, dragging or SM rants dont ever do shiits. The guy is bigger,better looking, richer and has been collecting awards upandan despite Tonto's dragging prowess. When you deal so more on emotions rather than logic, it makes you look weak and very unstable. How does abusing someone make you feel any better or more fulfilled? I don't get that part at all.

N.B: Tonto may have been right, Churchill may have been right,Likewise Rosy. So how do you know the truth and the lie? Logic is the only thing that can get you the truth.
You think you sound smart and logical but honestly you sound stupid,check the meaning of stupid. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
daddytime:
Enjoy the focus and attention while it lasts. Let's hope it lasts more than the previous 40 seconds. grin

I believe in good/bad karma.

Abi, she will get the Tonto treatment very soon..
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Bettybbb: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
The deed is already done,what else in sakodie's voice
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na wa o
Why he dey take like 600 years for nairaland page to load na

Because Nairaland is tired of seeing Damn nigarr

grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by wany(f): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
Loooool come to tink of it, dis man has had 2 failed marriages but anoda lady is still willing to work down the aisle wit him.....na hu dey talk say the future is female make she keep quiet abeg...the future really belongs to MEN...shout out to all my brodas out there playing the game, may we Neva have injuries and may we always be on form...ODOGWU Churchill continue to smash those p*$$y u be real man...Tank God my fiancée is not on nairaland otherwise I for don die......
Listen to puffy and usher song I need a girl,there is a line there that goes this way,......I don't even know if they love me or they are using me.most players are been played on code.and is all about $$s don't be fool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
daddytime:
Enjoy the focus and attention while it lasts. Let's hope it lasts more than the previous 40 seconds. grin

I believe in good/bad karma.
Hahaha, Lol, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Karma is real wink
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
She never a friend or a foe. Ride on with his dick and money. The ball is in your court and play it anyhow you want it. Nothing do you
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by tit(f): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice love story
This is true love despite all obstacle
Happy marriage life
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Ayodele1987(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news
Tonto drug addicted woman.....Olosho one corner
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by EJanni(f): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lying stupid girl. I've always known Tonto to be the victim.

Churchill is manipulative and wicked and I pray his son never forgives him for hurting his mother.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by STENON(f): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Some women are shameless !! I wish Tonto Dike good luck with a responsible man.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
wany:

Listen to puffy and usher song I need a girl,there is a line there that goes this way,......I don't even know if they love me or they are using me.most players are been played on code.and is all about $$s don't be fool undecided
my dear we players knw its all abt the money dats why we keep hustling hard and balling witout not committing and staying loyal to a girl....I have a fiancée trust me she's no gold digger, she's hardworking, independent and a smart lady, she doesnt knw I am a player, I do my shit outside and come back to her as her loving husband to be....

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Guyman02: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheVictim01:
Anything "celebrity" I take it lightly and unserious. It's about time everything goes south, not my hope though.

Why did you quote the whole article and video. Please edit and stop wasting our data
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by timocruzcmbb(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
A man is a man they have to make a decision no matter what,and he did that.
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Freemasonry: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
You no go keep quiet?
Everything don finally cast, and you don show the world say wetin Tonto been dey talk that time na true.

Enjoy while it lasts jare!
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by luminouz(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
wany:

You think you sound smart and logical but honestly you sound stupid,check the meaning of stupid. undecided
Lol...you just confirmed everything I've said.
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by IhateInjustice(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Edobabe20:
People should free this girl jor.... even side chics are the most Judging her

No, side chics are the ones supporting her. Her story gives them hope wink
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by iconnecta(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
no wounder Churchill always look fresh even after the crash, he has been getting it somewhere.
Chaiii
na waoo.
while he initiate the crash.
he got peace elsewhere with another lover.
Live no balance at all.
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
xavuv:

to 'shalaye' as how? pls expatiate
To shalaye means to explain.
Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by alizma: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ytea:
They've been together all through Tonto's marriage. Olakunle made it seem like Tonto Dike is crazy, so devilish of him.
I'm glad Tonto Dike dragged him no be small grin, more to come soon cool. Fingers crossed.
If Okakunle made Tonto looks crazy, did Tonto Dike make herself look normal by your own judgement of her base on the things she had been saying online?

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tonto has moved on, so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Flaunts His New Girls At A Kenyan Club (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.