Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) (61981 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Vladimir Putin Suspends Two Generals After Kharkiv Failure And Sinking Of Moskva / Putin To Undergo Cancer Operation & Hand Over Power To Nikolai Patrushe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Village remote at work!
How can a public official be so dumb to post such?
Now his wife has been fired, he's been forced to resign and his wife would probably file for divorce!
Sad end for a mugu!!

P/S Nigerians need to imbibe the reading culture, so many commenters rush to comment without reading the post.

1 Like

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2021
They can only do that because they're White and they have soul, therefore they feel shame.

Fulanis can't do that because that don't know what it means to be ashamed. They don't know what it means to take responsibility.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Nackzy: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
OMG Saner Clime
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Nonybb: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
E
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Fash20: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Oyiinbo no get problem walai
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Our Minister of Self Defence should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by drakeli: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
If we replicate that in Nigeria, nobody will remain in government o because all our leaders are failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2021
I am honestly tired of making comparisons...

So, let me just keep observing and applauding forward moving nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Idamond:
Just common power failure you resign tongue
In Nigeria after killing hundred of thousands they still come out to blame the dead
Read the post, don't just rush to comment.
I think his village people where remoting him cause i don't see why a sane elected official would post such!
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2021
The guy is really pained. There's very little the government can do at times like this, but sadly people over there are spoilt by the government.
I hope they find a solution soon
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Where is Buhari when you need him to do the needful ?
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Richy4(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
That was just a moment of ranting and loosing it due to pressure..
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
He sounded like a typical Republican hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by amaham(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2021
The minister of defense told us to defend ourselves, and he's still smiling to the office today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigerian politicians would never resign, for failure.... Rather, they would contest again.............

1 Like

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tim-boyd-texas-mayor-colorado-city-resigns-power-outages/?__twitter_impression=true#app
I can't laugh a friend of mine move out of the country because of power failure in the country so he has move out to Texas in USA....I haven't heard of him to asked where he would travelled to again...what a bad governance.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by stupidmod3: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Here they won't they willl blame it on PDP, lazy youths and even our ancestors
we never suffer reach, plz rest
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Haliraph(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
This one is speaking like a Nigerian politician.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Mccullum: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2021
He lack leadership quality, he may resigned but his comment on face book will hunt him till rest of his life, he suppose to go and learn how to be a leader. so sorry for him.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
See where system works.

Same can be said about my country

My brother, here they will appoint you as ambassador

2 Likes

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by fineboynl(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2021
buhari have said worst.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2021
anochuko01:
The guy is really pained. There's very little the government can do at times like this, but sadly people over there are spoilt by the government.
I hope they find a solution soon
They have, power and water has been restored
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Korllami007: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

Read the post, don't just rush to comment.
I think his village people where remoting him cause i don't see why a sane elected official would post such!

There's nothing, I mean there's nothing a Nigerian politician will post that'll make him resign, unless you are not from Nigeria and also not living in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Oyinbo life just sweet....

But for here if they kidnap half of the population,

They will refuse to own up not to talk of resign.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
You can imagine a place like this where everything works, no wonder Nigerians want to hustle and travel out of this shithole country
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Spectrum22: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
He's obviously not a Nigerian.
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari the man no reach you for age o and him don resign. You dey there dey occupy office for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by nograv: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2021
theFilmtric:

what kind of thinking is this?
1. this is not a Nigerian/Biafran thread
2. Do you mean Igbos are the problems of Nigeria?
3. What do you mean by “our” Nigeria or Biafra?
It seems you're really confused
Lalasticlala

theFilmtricsay

I think it is you who is confused.

If I understood the poster correctly. If the South East was independent and run by igbos who value individualism and meritocracy unlike Hausa/Fulani; then you would probably see the return of better governance.

At this stage I think it is clear for all to see that successive Northern governments have all been a failures.

Buhari being the most recent and notable example with zero accountability for his failures. Were he an honest individual he would have stepped down and accepted that he is no longer fit to run Nigeria.

The poster no longer believes in Nigeria and obviously has greater faith in a furture state of Biafra. This is very much the result of Buhari's poor leadership..

1 Like

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2021
yanabasee1:
In this side of the world.......It's a do or die situation.....

The people in charge will come back from the blackout to be given a presidential award for restoring the power.... Then some useless magazines will capture them and behind to write their unsellable profiles....

You see this Nigeria like this....The country no get head....
And some MOFOs here will sing their praise to high heavens, so tell me where is the hope...
Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2021
When will the useless minister of defense resign over his useless and insensitive statement

1 Like

Re: Tim Boyd: Texas Mayor Resigns Over Power Failure And Facebook Post (Photo) by GreaterFuture3: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Is it normal to have Harmattan in February?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snakes Chase President George Weah Away From Office / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.