Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Must The Youths Carry PVC And Participate In 2023 ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must The Youths Carry PVC And Participate In 2023 ? (133 Views)

My PVC And My Sister's Arrived Our Home Safely (photo) / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Show Your PVC And Collect Free Fuel And Food, Kerosene In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Must The Youths Carry PVC And Participate In 2023 ? by Inteltower: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2021
2023 for Nigeria should be a turning point for we Nigerian youths but I am opposed to this already echoing sounds of "get ready your PVC"
And I ask myself for what exactly ?

Is it to recycle those old, incompetent & corrupt elites that speak both sides of their mouth (Example: Bihari administration) or is it to vote between the devil and the deep blue sea: PDP & APC. Or is it to vote for a third force party ? (We all know how that went) or is it to vote for a old/new youth party like YDPN, etc; who clearly don't have what it takes to flip the table under these short period of time for the upcoming elections

Your thoughts are as good as mine if you deduced my driving point

Its sad that some youths forming & joining new parties, celebrities, regional elders, etc are still trying to repeat that same mistakes again because they allow themselves to be seduced in the delusion that their PVC or voting come 2023 will have any significance.

Who really is deceiving themselves the elites or you the youths

What we should be planning is to shake the tables of 2023 in a grand way that raises awareness and magnets 80% of Nigerian youths from all regions.

In the age grade: the youths have the high population but look at where we are because we fail to come together or have an undefeatable plan or goals to change this failed system of governance that has set us backwards and enslaved us to finding it difficult to progress, etc
Weren't there other countries that had civil wars during the same period of time with us: where are they now and us ?

The failure of the system and its constant use is our fault, we are so much to blame because we allowed the deep corruption, oppression, bloodshed and tyranny in our lands.
Who is the Federal government if i may ask and the police that they keep frying akara with our heads and pitting us against each other with ethnic & religious sentiments.
What we basically want is a good welfare system, better representation and progress but this keeps happening for an elite few or particular people from an ethnic group

In my candid suggestions

1) 80% of Nigerian Youths should boycott the 2023 election

2) Rather than stay idly by why they progress with their rigged, biased, power tussle and excuse for an election during those period we the youths should carry out a protest across all states and especially marching to the gates of the National Assembly to demand for restructuring with emphasis of going back to the REGIONAL SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WITH THE CENTRE BEING WEAK & CHANGE OF THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM WITH A SHIFT TO A DIGITAL SYSTEM FOR E-VOTING: the youths must achieve one of these by piling that pressure.

3) During their campaign rallies the youths should stage silent protests confronting their campaign grounds with banners that say "Our mumu don do" : they can't keep washing our heads with soap & urine

4) Carry out massive media protest that the attention will be on us and not on the that stupid election.

5) Obviously they will elect another old cargo that wont restructure the country but not to worry the youths must ensure that INEC adopts E-Voting with the use of ATM like machines distributed at various polling units come 2027 election

6) By these actions we have shaken that table and built a massive network of youths who will then align to support a youth party for the 2027 elections for different seats. with all of our representative pushing for restructuring of a confederating states like the UK & not like the US.

These and more are the simple plans to put into motion as youths stop being led astray by those who keep urging you to get your PVC that won't solve any problem: if anyone here thinks otherwise I challenge to give good reasons

Finally I am setting up this movement and would need you my fellow youths for us to take 2023 election head on without violence but wisdom because the political elites think that they are the only ones that play politics, the common man in mass can do the same.

So join me as leaders, Nigeria is fragile.. I don't believe in One Nigeria but a confederating or United Nations of Nigeria. Nigeria should be put to death.
We still need each other collectively but not as a single entity because its there for us all see that the almaganated system doesn't work for us the common people who have lost loved ones, properties and sleep.

Let 2023 be that turning point
And bring the good news to our grand parents who still hope to see that day of a restructured union of nations

#TheYouthsArising

Contact me: +2348136156015 (WhatsApp) to join the 2023 cause

Good morning

Re: Why Must The Youths Carry PVC And Participate In 2023 ? by Monogamy: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2021
They would rather sit behind their keyboards and blame government for all their lives woes..

Where were Soro soke guys during Lagos senatorial bye election?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nizzolo And Pozzovivo Lead The Qhubeka ASSOS Team On The UAE Tour / Niger State Government Interfacing With Federal Authorities, Community Leaders / The Lion That Cannot Be Caged- Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.